Crypto is not everything

All you talk about is crypto.
The section is about Business & Finance.

The M3 amount of money in the world is $75 trillion.

While(currently) the crypto Market Cap is $269 Billion
And was top at 813$ billion

Don't get me wrong, the blockchain technology has an amazing potential.
And if you want to make smart investments you have to understand the market, you can't wish to "kill yourself" when times are hard. that is NOT how ANY OF THIS works(At least not how it would work for you)

Anyway, there is a huge world beyond crypto, full of business opportunities and great creative ideas.

Talk about that too.

Be a part of the solution, not part of the problem.

I wish you all well.
Peace and love.

Attached: LightBulbHand.jpg (634x572, 32K)

fuck you get off my crypto board

kys nigger. Out of my board
Sage

Attached: 1522511756667.jpg (250x242, 7K)

fuck you get off my crypto board

This exactly the probelm.

When an attempt to help you if being offered you instantly attack. "Don't touch my habits, don't touch my paradigms"

You want to grow? you want to succeed? you have to study.

you're wasting your time, the people here have more of a cult mentality towards crypto than any real desire to make money.

No magic nerd pesos are going to lift me up from my miserable existence if i just keep throwing money in this financial dumpster fire!!!! Improving myself is not an option!!!!!!

why do you fall for a semi-entertaining bait comment?

no one cares about 10% yearly roi fuck off

why cant you jews stay in the stock market general
quit complaining and stay in your damn thread

kys soyboy

eat shit OP, all i do is trade crypto and refresh Jow Forums for shitposts, pink wojaks, and on the rare occasion, some good info.
i agree, there is trillions in markets outside of crypto. but guess where those trillions will suddenly GO INTO? that's right...blockchain nigga. so you can talk and research all you want about other ways of making money in "BUsiness & Finance" using traditional or even unconventional methods. but everyone here is obsessed with crypto because past results have shown that it is the best "get rich quick" scheme right now. but the irony is that most have gotten btfo ever since entering crypto. so you get to experience the pain and wailing of that side too. it's all very stressful. and like i said, i agree with you, i just like saying "eat shit niglet" because it makes me feel edgy.

When invest in saturated markets when you can get early in a new one faggot?

I don't know whats worse, the fact that being not serious and posting bait comments if so common around here(While this could easly be what honestly think)
Or the fact that people here spend their hard money with no real understanding of what they are doing, based on those maybe serious maybe no posts.

But sure, blame the jews.
They are to blame for your ignorance.

I believe anyone can charge everything around in a flinch! sometimes the right idea just hits.

You are probably right, but I'll give it a shot.

Time I enjoy wasting is not wasted.

Thanks for your post.

There is something you people must understand, In order to earn money in a stable way you need a creative idea, one that usally has to do with providing a service to other.

If you want to keep your money in stable way you need to invest.

Investments is more about sustaining money rather than earning it "big".

Please expand your thinking box.

OP can you recommend me some books to read? What are some essential business books beyond trading?

So, what's the upcoming big domain OP?

1. Buy Mount Olympus Tokens (MOT)
2. Trade crypto derivatives in future
3. ???
4. Profit!!

>"You want to grow? you want to succeed? you have to study."

KEK

Thanks for the advice, boomer. But I'll ignore it completely.

Attached: Old-couple-800x400.jpg (800x400, 46K)

>all this redditspacing

>Investments is more about sustaining money rather than earning it "big".

How is it my fault you don't have a 6 figure salary. Fucking poorfags trying to maintain their shitty 300k.

Biz is full of poor idiots trying to turn

>You are probably right, but I'll give it a shot.
if you actually want to change the culture around here you'd have to keep a thread up 24/7 until enough momentum build up to maintain a new community. which could take weeks to months
right now people don't come here for anything other than meme posting

>If you want to talk about real finances, there are good Facebook groups of smart people.

Herbal life is great for investing OP. Enjoy your 4% a year.

Nice try

There are so many intersting books! each with his own notion!

Remember when reading a book, its all about the ideas the you make from it!

When reading a book for the 2nd time, you don't find anything wasn't there before. You find something that wasn't in you before!

"negotiate to win" by jim thomas is a great book that give an important basic for any business doing. I a professional ethical manner.

"Think and grow rich" - by napoleon hillis. An outdate book from the great depression era. it contains outdate data and some controversial ideas.
BUT! (and its a HUGE but) this book also made a huge impact. this book made a lot postive influence. and if you'll read it, you'll know why.

"How to win friends and influence people" - by Dale Carnegie
Also a very nice read with a postive take on cooperation.

Its not what you do, its how you do it.
I don't know what is the next big domain.
What I do know is that those who think and plan make a profit. and those who feel and react are taken over by the strom.

depends on what your goals are. if you actually want to start a business you could fill a small library

What's better, making 10x off off 300k and retiring for life while hiding your assets in Monero and never having to pay capital tax? Or hoping you get that 4% interest a year, while praying the stock market doesn't crash again?

Much diversification. Retard.

There's simply no way any of the NEETs or McD's wagecucks on this board are going to get rich except by taking advantage of crypto. This board would be complete shit and slower than /po/ without them.

You mean "losing 300k in shitcoins"

This.

I just want to give a drop in the sea for someone who might need it. I don't have the nerves to change others.

You need an idea.
And you need to ACT on your idea.
But once you start doing something you must not stop.

If you are too afraid to act on your ideas, you don't deserve the reward. it is that simple.

It is NOT about "faults" those who are looking for faults will ALLWAYS find them.

Don't you wish to look for something else? Perhaps. how things works? how to improve and what you can do?

Playing the blame game leads nowhere.

Thanks for a constructive reply.

If you haven’t done that already, you’re not going to.

God I love these 21 year old kids that think they know anything about money because they got into crypto a few months ago. They are so fucked for life thinking they are going to “make it” and hide from the government using Monero.

A) I’m not a nigger, so I actually work, have people dependent on me for their livelihoods, and pay taxes

B) I understand stupid speculative markets because I’ve seen them before and YES, I have diversified.

Wow, you 10x’d on Monero by getting in early...we’ll now it is ~30% its ATH and dropping like a stone because people who aren’t retarded got out of the market months ago because an automated ledger isn’t worth that much money.

I'll be honest I'm not sure of many other ideas I can throw 10k at and turn it into multimillions other than somehow figuring out somehow to get real world data onto the blockchain. If this problem is solved, smart contracts take over the world.

Only if you're a retard investing in shitcoins. Shoulda bought the 4 dollar NEO faggot.

>And you need to ACT on your idea.
don't know why you're shilling entrepreneurship.
starting a business is a lot more work and motivation than anyone here has the stomach for
and even with the right idea and work ethic, the chances of turning a profit are pretty miserable.

thought you were going to do the mike rowe thing and push for trade work that pays better than flipping burgers

but can i 50x in one day with it?

OP voted fpr Hillary

I'm not a brainlet who only got a modest economics degree. Graduated cum laude, earning 6 figure salary. Liquidated all my normal earning. Bought Neo at 4 dollars. Bought brainblocks before it moon 100x. Just because you can't do it user, doesn't mean anyone else can. Even without crypto I'd be set for life. And yes you can hide all wealth in Monero and still avoid capital tax and suspicion from the tax authorities. Sorry you're a middle class faggot, stick to fiat brah. Oldfags like you are better off seeing their money bleed in the next housing bubble.

Money can be used in the construction of plans.

If you get a goal, make a plan. and follow this plan. you have good chance of getting your goal.

If are fully dedicated for your goal! if you refuse to give up! if you allways keep trying! if you make definite decision to NEVER stop, no matter what life throws at you, no matter what your OWN BRAIN throws at you intellectually and emotionaly. if you can do that. You have already won.

May there are not many ways to turn 10k into multimillions(Beside retrospect investments)

But there many ways to turn a good idea and a keen desire into multimillions. and 10k$ sure can help on the way.

This is another part of biz I love. The people talking out of their ass. I forgot everyone here is a millionaire that keeps their money in crypto, but is impervious to 65% drops in value because they seamlessly trade into all the coins that gain.

Prove it, show a pic of your multimillion dollar monero holdings. I can show pics of my blockfolio north of $700k before dumping it onto dumbies and diversifying.

Your turn high roller.

Attached: BD8B8A03-845C-4CE6-8F34-EF3A0D3DD360.png (750x1334, 410K)

I''m not a multimillionaire but close enough. Getting a 150k salary is not as hard as it seems faggot. Also, who cares if Monero drops 65% when you've been in it for literally 2 fucking years.

Don't assume everyone else is equally incompetent to you. You made bad life decisions or never had the social/academic competences to succeed in life. How fucking sad.

desu if I could get that guaranteed I'd retire right now.

OP is not from the united states, but would probably vote for trump, not that I think he is much good, but you can never really knows who is going inside the heads of those politicains anyway.

Real change must come from the people, and it comes when education makes a diffrance over time.

Life is going to be hard anyway.
It can be hard and poor.
Or it can be hard and rich.

Everyone has the power in them, sometimes we have to fight to build motivation.

There is allways a way. no secert formula. everyone is diffrent and must find his way.

When you'd set goal you believe in, it will be more possible for you to make it real.

Winning the loto with give you xMillions your investment.

But what you truly want is to be sure about your wealth.

Everything you say shows your complete naivety. Typical biztard sitting on $50k thinking he’ll turn it into millions “next bull run.” The fact that you’ve held monero for two years and DON’T have millions shows that you started with nothing and any money you’ve made in life is sheer luck.

Congrats, you bought a bubble and didn’t sell at the top, really smart. You even held long enough to negate capital gains. Now any time you want to spend money, you cash out and create a paper trail and have the IRS watching...but oh yea, you live in la la land where everyone on biz is a millionaire and understands the real world so well

There is a way to it spreading investments over the market, I promise you there is a real way to earn 10% a year.

But this is a long run tactic in which you must not touch your money!

Because a year can drop 30% or the other way around.

This is very much possible and this strategy had proven itself in retrospect.

So you can make 10% a year, but only when investing for the many years to come.

If you really want to do this, I can put you in contact with someone who can help you out with this.

Legitimate people, hedge fund managers out of New Hampshire.

I have let them manage some of my money and they’re incredible at what they do.

No it means I only invested a few thousand you fucktard. My salary alone will make me a millionare in the next 5 years. Also where I live there's only 1% capital tax and the tax agency isn't aggressive. Why can't you deal with the fact someone is more successful than you?

I can, but I know you’re not simply by how you engaged in this conversation. I know you’re a sad kid who just lost a bunch in crypto and is trying to defend it while waiting for the next bull run that won’t happen. Merely ipso facto how hard you’re trying to talk about how much money you have, I know you don’t have much. Which is fine, money isn’t everything, I just think it’s funny how so many people here live in fantasy worlds. You can’t show anything that proves your wealth. It’s why you brag about it on an anonymous imageboard.

Come on richfag, how are you living with your crypto gainz?

Attached: DC45EBA7-921F-4DA1-BCC1-8FA4AE30EE06.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

You seem to know a lot of things based on nothing user. Yeah I'm waiting for the next bullrun. I mean I got work to do in the meantime, but let's just assume I really have nothing. The alternative would be admitting I have something you don't, and that's just to hard to bear.

Occasionally cash out 10k, make sure my assets are below 30k so I never have to pay capital tax.

I don’t have to assume, I know.

There’s $20k worth of stupid shit I bought with gains in the market you’re still playing and losing in. I bet the guitar and watch appreciate more in value than your monero.

I could teach you some smart things to do over the next three years, but that would take humility from you.

Attached: D816DFFD-173E-4E10-8978-249CE05E2B1E.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

Bruh your intentions are nice and noble but you're mistaking lack of access for lack of interest
Many of us are interested in other ventures besides crypto, but this is an international anonymous board. Crypto is the most accessible investment there is besides maybe local bank funds, and those aren't really worth talking about.
>American stocks aren't as accessible for foreigners
>Not enough users to justify multiple stock markets like /nikkei/
>Land and businesses require considerable starting capital
>Precious metals don't move very much

There are other possibilities, this just happens to be a community that came to focus on the least common denominator: a volatile (and therefore worth discussing), international, digital asset you can get started with with a couple of dollars and (almost) equally (un) regulated across the globe.
Crypto is as close to an unbiased market as it gets, and therefore it's unsurprising that such a mixed community would lean towards it

Attached: 1522335708101.jpg (450x434, 74K)

user why do you keep insisting you know? How angry are you you actually bothered to take a signed picture of your shitty guitar? Perhaps if you spent less time fucking around with the guitar and getting a proper job you could stop pretending to be an "expert" investor, while still paying off your mortgage.

I know you're middle class trash user. I know.

I’m not even generally this much of an asshole. I just find it funny how much people want to start fights here and can’t back shit up. You just assume everyone here is below you. But can you show anything to prove your education even? I can. Graduated top of my class from a top 50 US school. Made the deans list every semester in the college of engineering and double majored with English and a minor in music.

Worked as an engineer, now run my own business. That “shitty guitar” is a $4000 handmade Paul Reed Smith made of the finest woods by the best craftsmen in the world.

Nice prs man. I got a gibson sg myself.

>Don't get me wrong, the blockchain technology has an amazing potential.

No, it doesn't.

>Graduated top of my class from a top 50 US school

Ahahaha, what a fucking losing not even the top 50 universities of the planet.

>I just find it funny how much people want to start fights here and can’t back shit up.

This is 4chen faggot. If you can't deal with it go back to l eddit.

This explains a lot though you studied engineering and have the autistic social skills of one. Your english degree is useless and a minor in music reduces the value of your degree. Try getting an accelated 4 year dual medicine degree from a top 25 medical school faggot.

Also who the fuck spends out 4k on a guitar, you're like one of those Star Wars virgins who have 50k worth of useless memorabilia. Get a life son.

OP btfo good shit user.

Thanks :). I’ve always really wanted a Gibson Les Paul Gothic. My friend in high school had an SG gothic and I thought it was such a cool series.

How long have you played?

Thank you for the honest and explanatory response.

If you want to talk about something else then start a topic about something else. You're just saying "stop talking about crypto" and spouting platitudes. None of your posts in this thread have any substance. If you have something substantial to say about running a business or different kinds of investment vehicles then start a thread. Drive the conversation instead of just ineffectually pretending to be a crossing guard.

How does a music minor make my degree worth less? That makes no sense. And yes, my English degree is not of much value, it was to keep me well rounded.

I studied biomedical engineering because I wanted to go to medical school, but then I realized I didn’t when I got a great internship. Okay, insult my social skills and you’re the person trying to pick fights on an imageboard while lying about your life and trying to defend a financial market that so clearly has a ton of air under it that you’d have to be a dolt not to see it. No one is impressed by your medical schooling (of which you cannot provide evidence). I have just as much of an education as you and none of that means shit. Only college kids think their education is worth a damn...I got out in the real world and made it. Sounds like your greatest financial accomplishment is buying a cryptocurrency. Great life experience.

And $4k isn’t a lot of money to me anymore, so I buy things that I like. It’s what people with disposable income do after they’ve made sage investments. Maybe one day you’ll get there and understand user.

Because they want to see someone who is focused and commited to a degree. When you see someone who minored with music you think they took the easy way out instead of getting something useful and this is probably a retard who's dreaming of becoming a musician instead pf getting a real life. But yeah good job getting pissed and jealous at a stranger. True I can't prove shit here and I don't need to, nor do I give a shit if you prve anything here because you've proven yourself to be a fucking loser getting pissed on 4chen which is shitpost central. Yeah 4k isn't much, especially when you make 150k like me, but even then I wouldn't be so fucking stupid to waste it on a useless fucking guitar. But he brah, keep giving great finance advice. Also do you have an MBA from london business school? I highly doubt it. Everything you're saying here is completely untrue, everything you're saying here is evidence of how shit your life is and you feel the need to prove yourself to a stranger.

Tell me user, do you have a gf? Because if I was a woman I'd be revolted with whatever the fuck you're supposed to be. Clearly I hit a nerve, I'd better stop before I make you kill yourself.

Attached: 1517767818468.gif (500x522, 111K)

Nope, I’m not pissed at all, you’re the one swearing and trying to be on the offense to defend your education. Again user, the only reason I brought up my education is to prove to you I’m not a retard. Studying music was IN ADDITION to a full time engineering workload you dolt. I sincerely don’t mean this braggingly, but you keep bringing up your salary of which you’re so proud. I almost make in one month what you make in a year user. Even when I had a salary I almost made double what you make by working at a biomedical engineering firm. I now run a business making arthroscopic devices. Maybe you’ll buy them one day.

And wow, you got me, no I don’t have a gf. Broke up with mine almost a year ago and have never been happier.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to prove. Let’s get back to the original point which is: cryptocurrency is a bad investment right now for financially unsophisticated people. This may not be the case forever, but if you want to hold and/or keep throwing money at it, it’s a dumb idea.

100% this.