Anyone else not caring about BTC price at all because you know that it will eventually be millions...

Anyone else not caring about BTC price at all because you know that it will eventually be millions. All that matters now is gaining sats

Attached: 67ba9527.jpg (506x614, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/dark-skinned-immigrants-urged-to-take-vitamin-d-1.945614
vitamindwiki.com/Most immigrant women in Sweden had little vitamin D and lots of muscle pain – May 2013
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait a sec, you are telling me dark thicc people are the ancestors of yellow thin manlet people?

Sure, but you can also gain sats by waiting for BTC to drop then buying low. It's easier than trading.

Dark thicc people are the ancestors of everyone

Melanin was evolutionarily advantageous, as was storing energy with fat.

I don't understand why this surprises anyone

Love how people forget that Neanderthals lived in Europe and Asia hundreds of thousands of years before Africans came along

>they have never left their isolation
>they are the ancestors of all asians

does nobody see this obvious logical flaw in that shit story

lol thats gross

they trade some strength points for intelligence

so did they play in the water for the past 40,000 years?

Tehy would have to have some culture and change in their genetics

Asian people are compact and efficient, so they have their market niche.

>Aryan uber race
>Freaks out because they have a new mole on their skin
>Worried it's cancer
>White people are literally vampires scared of the sun
>Get inseminated by a juicy black man and make them UV resistant babies faggot

Out of africa theory is jewish propaganda that has been debunked already. Same shit like boasian anthropology

Its almost like we were adpoted to live in the low sunlight areas of central and northern europe to efficiently acquire vitamin d lmao

so this is what asians look like without rhinoplasty and make-up?

Attached: 1497366544124.png (1334x750, 781K)

Yes much like one of those eyeless albino salamanders. So adapted to their environment they can't survive in any other environment anymore.

White people age like shit because the sun wrecks their skin. Meanwhile Chris Rock looks like he's 24

Hmm, I have some science that says no.

Attached: 31128outofafrica2.jpg (680x324, 166K)

Are you absolutely retarted. They weren't the only people, they were just a group that got isolated.

I think what's more impressive is that the Sentinelese have fucking Longbows that can reach low flying aircraft.

retarded, but also a tart

Libtard double think.

Holy fucking shit, they are so black that if a "normal" black guy said they were black, he would be called racist.

wow, seriously, saying that all asians look the same, I mean... can you imagine those blackniggers dinning with their families at night?
"Hey hon pass me the salt plz", -"wtf motherfucker I don't even know you"
It would be impossible to recognize each other.

But now it came to my mind, maybe they use the smell to recognize each other at night, like the dogs for example.

Fuck... now it came to my mind another thing, if there was a blacknigger of darkness born in Namek, he would have feelers on his head, he could use them to detect other animals at night, pretty much like bats.

I can't help to look at their boobs, they are so bad, like, it looks like Shadow Moses (ye, because the White Moses wouldn't lose time with this shit), touched each of their breasts and said "LET ME PASS", and then their boobs got so far away of each other...

Niggers need pills to survive in europe

Or just go outside for 20 minutes faggot.

watermelon/fried chicken pills?

you're completing forgetting that until the last century, we used to have an ozone layer

>(((out of africa)))

Ozone layer damage has healed by over 90%. Stop giving excuses for you albinism.

You're an idiot. The highest rates of skin cancer are Europeans who have left their home and went down south like New Zealand and Australia. Many people in Scandinavia already have trouble getting adequate vitamin D levels, a foreigner with dark skin would be required to take vitamin D pills or they would suffer from diseases and have an inability to give birth. Theres a tan culture that just needs to die off, many people from northern Europe go to Southern European on vacation to sit on the beach for hours to look "healthy" but it its the complete opposite of good health. We age gracefully if we dont tan and consume alcohol on a weekly basis but you dont see these people because youre only used to seeing Americans who eat shit, drink shit and tan to look like shit

Retard, most dark skin people don't take vitamin d supplements and are perfectly healthy. Meanwhile white people can't leave their albino cave dwelling without getting skin cancer.

lmao white skinned people still live so much longer than africans/black americans who tf cares if you look 24 when you're 50 and got 3 more years to live
you've really thought this through haven't you

Yes they do you buffoon
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/dark-skinned-immigrants-urged-to-take-vitamin-d-1.945614

vitamindwiki.com/Most immigrant women in Sweden had little vitamin D and lots of muscle pain – May 2013

Stop listening to whatever propaganda youre being fed, nature is not stupid it selects features of living things that are evolutionary beneficial for that specific environment. Europeans have always had light skin, light hair and light eyes and this goes back to the days of the Neanderthal its also thanks to them that Asians have light skin too and they adapted it seperately from the Europeans

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARDS ARGUING ABOUT SKIN COLOR AND OZONE, AUTISM IS CANCER, YOU GUYS TAKE THE BAIT OF THIS PAJEET THREAD WAT THE FUCK

No one where I live takes vitamin D and they are healthy as fuck. And any health risk is negated by the fact they don't die from skin cancer or age fast as fuck because their skin can't handle UV A radtion.

One of the best books I've ever read. Pic related. Featuring the Jarawa and the Sentinelese.

Attached: 41vLP49wKYL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_.jpg (231x346, 15K)