>bring that price down from flavortown

Attached: guyfieri.jpg (770x433, 46K)

SELL SELL SELL

dump the news

retards, this shit is going to the moon this alpha works perfectly FUDDERS BTFO

>m-much working product
lol, nobody cares you retard

AHAHAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOT NICE PUMP

have a longer investment outlook than one week faggots even if this dumps today it wont matter in a year

guaranteed 94k guys! i saw it on reddit xD

>holding alts
>he isn't tethered for the dump incoming

Holy fuck bro at least do some short term risk management too bro, you are going to bleed out by going long on random shitcoins

DUMP IT

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 8K)

94k is a retarded meme, $100-$200 is not

I already cashed out my initial investment and am in a place in my life where I do not need the cash anytime soon, comfy holding for next 1-2 years

alright man sorry for shitting up your thread. GVT is a solid pick.

Yes it is, and retards on this board probably still wont buy it lul

1. GVT is solid, one of the 5% which will survive and thrive

2. The news dumps for every coin, no exceptions

3. Regardless of potential, it'll dump with BTC

4. 94k is a retarded Reddit meme. It'll do well but you need to be realistic in this market. At current circulation, 94k per token means a 420 billion mcap

Because it’s liquid garbage.

I'm a gullible brainlet.
But some shills in other threads made some sound arguments that the 94k figure might not be absurd if GVT fully delivers and gets adoption.
I always ask people in these threads to debunk the arguments for 94k but no one did so far.

How so?

It's simple: a token is not a stock, its value is not pegged to the value of the project itself

Does $420 billion mcap sound realistic to you? Just be honest with yourself

>a literal copy-paste of MT5's forex signals which are available without the need of some shitcoin in the middle (no one gives a fuck about signals btw)
>the crypto version of those signals are basically "X guy builds a good portfolio for a month, gets a lot of people investing in him and then proceeds to dump his AUM in Y shitcoin to buy his own bags and simply disappears"
>"wooow dude MOON product right here this will surely get to $100 dude just imagine all those people investing in the traders :)"

Are you people actually retarded or are you just shilling your bags?

Attached: 1505045332929.png (1340x507, 103K)

>Jow Forums fell for this

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 572K)

so another 'disruptive, decentralized' project that takes an established real world application of something and sticks 'blockchainZ' somewhere to drain money from retards lol