Request general

discuss

Attached: Request-Network.jpg (1920x1080, 11K)

main net has ben out for 2 days and i dont think anyone has used it yet

nothing to discuss friend
The market is dead
This coin is dead
Biggest month, announcements as well as launch
>trades sideways / dumps
We fell for the meme... the crypto meme that is.
It's over

You guys think REQ will rebound harder than other alts when this bear crap finally ends?

We've taken a fucking beating, despite a whole slew of amazing news and releases.

Attached: 1518638446656.png (429x322, 22K)

q2 will be big unless btc shits itself even lower

Attached: 1483725722911.jpg (564x762, 44K)

>bought in at $.70

i have yet to escape quantum immortality

>nobody has used it yet
>46 tokens burned
I hope they were yours, asshole

Nothing has been burned since so obviously it is not being used beyond the team's initial tests

Putting all my REQ in my Ledger and letting it sit for a year. I'm in top 250 of token holder list for REQ. This is going to be my best year in crypto yet.

Attached: 8ahblr4vh2pz.jpg (4598x3442, 1.5M)

>Mainnet has been out for 2 days
>Only 46 tokens have been burned out of 999M

lmao nobody is using this

>complaining that no one is using it when it has been two days

Yeah, it's not like there were people just poised to transfer their millions as soon as the mainnet went live. This shit takes time. Years, probably. Just to get started.

>req partnership
>market tanks
>req goes mainnet
>market tanks
Req has the worst timing.

>nothing has been burned yet
>not actually looking at the amounts day to day

Attached: 1515753719190.png (403x448, 53K)

It doesnt matter about the day to day price. All projects find their true value in the end and with req (assuming crypto as a whole doesnt go to 0) we are looking at a $1 billion+ marketcap.

why are reqlets so creepy?

Attached: 1523443462947.jpg (262x206, 9K)

REQ will moon hard as soon as people start changing their focus from moon missions to projects with real world use cases.

If you're looking for a long-term hold, this is it.

I don't see how things will go better for Req atm.
>Only hope is rebranding. Stak or Stuk baka.

Attached: 1522325905651.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Nice FUD, mate.

>I don't see how things will go better for ANY COIN INCLUDING BTC atm.
Here, I fixed it for you.

When will THAT happen ???

>bitcoin isn't popular
>few people invest
>prices remain low
>bitcoin gets popular through memes
>assloads of normies buy bitcoin
>price rises to ludicrous amounts because tons of people are buying it
>people who bought bitcoin way back in 2011 are filthy rich and laughing at normies who invested their entire fortunes into a currency that people essentially use for gambling and market manipulation
>everybody hates bitcoin
>nobody buys bitcoin
>cycle repeats

Who knows. If another bull markets starts REQ will easily go above $1 again.

Unfortunately bitcoin's popularity has passed when it damn near reached 20k. A ton of fucking normies got burned by it. If you think there is a second coming you're in for a treat.

I don't get it, what's bad about it? Is it because nobody uses it and it will probably never take off?

>only have 50 req because poorfag

>10 of my tokens got burned

seriously how retarded is this coin? who would buy it when your tokens get randomly burned

Assuming this is not a FUD attempt:
Nothing is bad about it. The team is constantly over-delivering.

It's honestly one of the most promising projects at the moment. Yes, of course we need adoption in order to moon. But that can be said about every single coin that isn't Bitcoin.

Only because normies didn't know shit about it before investing in it and blamed the coin when they got burned, besides if the government ever collapses and fiat currency becomes a thing of the past I reckon Bitcoin would become society's main currency.

So really all the hate for it going around on Jow Forums is just conjecture and rumors, nothing substantial.

except for the fact that a double spending bug was discovered in the code, which is a huge deal no ones talking about. also the burning bugs

It's mostly memes at this point, I think. Of course there are people who try to suppress the price by spreading FUD like
Also, don't listen to biz. EVER. Including me. Do your own research. Check official blog posts, Githubs and read the damn whitepapers.

Aye.

This. Too many idiots are still trying to chase moon missions in a bear market. You should either be margin trading or investing in coins with actual use cases and don't rely on idiots buying in, a la coinmetro.

So do we have any word on anyone that’s creating any dApps yet?

The burning from personal wallets is retarded tier fud.

Hardware wallet doesn't make them burn proof

So $1/REQ, higher if burns are taken into account?

blah blah blah OMG THEY BURNED MY REQ TOKENS AHAHAHHAHA SO FUNNY blah blah blah

seriously, why would you use request to send eth from one address to another?

fortunately all the major exchanges are starting to add fiat pairs for alts so eventually we will be able to decouple and leave btc in the dust

seriously, why would you comment retarded shit in a request thread when you have no idea what it even is?

It does if you lock your coins, retard

I told you nobody cares for a buy HTML button.

I'm confused, why are we angry?

Because people have obviously used it

GUYS?!? I have 10k req and today when I checked my ether wallet, I got this message "Your request has been burned"`!`"?"

They burned 46 of MY REQUEST COINS!! What is this CREEPY shit thats going on???

Im just now selling every single one of these CREEPY things, I swear to god im never messing with any of this shit again!

Will 12.5k REQ be enough to make it?

>REQ will moon hard as soon as people start changing their focus from moon missions to projects with real world use cases.

Which means never.

Crypto investors are retarded. Look at Tron.

Attached: 1476211420070.jpg (916x592, 52K)

Attached: 1522526344059.png (965x692, 28K)

I'm about to buy it. My issue is that I'm pretty sure the world Economy is going to collapse but I'll never make it if I keep planning for the worst

we are in bear mode until near start of Q3 my loli friend.

This. Simply price lock your tokens and profit.

I just realized all of this double digit burn FUD is coming from buthurtt Linktards who are upset stink won’t be used as the oracle anymore.

shenanigans

This.

Is this shit going to go up eventually?
Bought 10k 2 days ago and I'm -10% already.
Did I just fell for a meme?

My ID says July? Is that a signal?

req is garbage, at least with the link burn mechanic you can take out linksurance with linkpool to prevent burning. We can't let these french fucks get away with it

Attached: 1512124169856.png (294x270, 12K)

Those link bags are getting heavier, aren't they?

You are a negro, sir.
Check the catalogue, there is a dude that wrecked Link to million pieces.
He called it a C project with lots of misses.

>8673099
Check it

Req and link shills should be auto banned at this point

Your ID ended in '64, as in Nintendo 64.

TA indicates you'll make it. BUT only if you buy another 1k to make up for the token burn. Thank me later.

Ok guys I've accumulated, we can stop fudding it now

Stinky Linky checking in- js accumulated 6k REQ. Hopijg these bears die already so I can not be borderline fiat broke

This is why I pick REQ over anything. People are too retarded for LINK, it will take them 2 years to catch on to that one even if it takes off. Request Network will be usable with any currency, just wait for the projects in development(of which there are a number) to release + fiat support. I'd hoped for an earlier moon but it's the only one that can bring in new money. Every other coin is a ponzi among fellow investors trying to dump bags on other investors. Request Network is an actual product for mainstream.

Exactly this. I'm riding the REQ moon mission, then riding the LINK moon mission. They could be a year apart

Where can you track how many have been burned?

No one is expected to use it yet. The main innovation is transfer between various currencies. As it only supports one right now its practically useless.

Lol nothing REQ has released, mainnet included, is good. All garbage and more importantly, it will NEVER be used.

You fucking retards probably lost the most money out of anyone, enjoy your shitbags.

#224 here - I'm thinking condo on the gulf coast - something I can rent out to snow birds during the winter. If REQ pulls even a modest 25.00 we have made it.

>volume

No one will use the network until cross-crypto or fiat integration. Token burn will not begin until after that, if it even gets adopted.

No one will use REQ to send ETH when you can just send ETH with ETH.

>No one will use bitpay to send btc when you can just send btc with btc.
dummy

req is going to be dead until another bullrun OR btc/eth recovers OR sites start using it
simple

req is pretty much on par with kyber right now,
great tech with no one using it. hopefully with some use it'll be on par with 0x

BAGS ARE HEAVYYYYY

>Help me...
I'm a student accountant and I'm really shaking.
Now what the fuck kind of work could I do?

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

PayPal has just decided to get into making their own crypto!! It’s over for req.

It's not even fud, it's just bantz that a dismaying amount of retards are taking seriously for some reason. Just like the hardware wallet price price lock feature.

Im a poor colege student all iim on REQ, 15k deep am I gonna make it boys?

Got a hot as fuck asian gf, just need the finances rn

Sorry no, with the current burn rate, pretty soon it will only be 7000, then 3500, then 1700....800...400.200...100.50..25..10...5...1...