LITECOIN

Why aren't you bullish on LTC, Jow Forums?

>inb4 chink coin

Attached: FT5DO9AHV3Q041U.LARGE.jpg (960x540, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/979066184753541121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chink coin
charlie the chink factory

chink coin

The literally creator of this coin exited out of this scam

Abandoned and sold out by founder who also said it could be worth almost nothing.

Questions?

30$ EOY

this shit defines chink coin, its literally a shitty copy paste job of king shitcoin. chinks cannot innovate, they can only copy steal and replicate for cheaper a shitty clone. the entire chinese economy is based on this

Jow Forums fell for the Charlie Lee memes, so they're ignoring a completely solid and reliable product because they don't like the guy behind it.

the majority of ltc fudsters are btrash supporters. others are just brainlets that unorinically dont have a high enough iq to understand charlie lee's moves

ltc performed amazingly in 2017. it performed amazingly throughout the entire crash compared to literally all other coins.

its an absolute nobrainer that ltc will be a top5-10 staple for years, and will likely outperform btc this year

I am bullish.

What is holding it back is btrashies fudding. They are scared their shitty fork is gonna get replaced by LTC which is only natural when you consider that LTC has created its own recognized brand without leeching on bitcoin, is well established, is listed on the most popular exchange, is just behind btrash in term of market cap etc.

If i had more money to put into crypto i'd go all in on LTC

Pointless coin that the only reason it still struggles to exist is due to being on coinbase

You btrashies are really upset that it is listed on coinbase arent ya?

Coin has no value proposition.

but btrash is better?

Which is why you don't have more money to begin with.

this coin has one thing going for it: hordes of brainless charlie lee trained holders. but apparently thats a pretty valuable thing for a coin to have.

Because NANO captures the same use case bur is much much better. The only thing LTC has is availability across exchanges, which NANO is working on.

doesnt matter, charlie lee is a genius marketing it as silver to bitcoins gold. it will forever be btc's younger brother and will become symbolic of altcoins in general

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/979066184753541121

nano doesnt have years of proven security/reliability

lets say an investment firm wants to try altcoins, xrp ltc and eth are their only safe bets.

Anyone looking to buy crypto isn't looking for safe bets. Institutional investors especially understand how the markets can cycle based on new companies, ideas and tech.

also i should continue that xrp gets a bad rap around the cryptospace. eth tanked insanely hard and i bet doesnt look nearly as appealing as ltc which not only held up insanely well during the crash but is highly praised all over crypto scene. you've seen all the TA people with LTC in their names right?

once the market recovers expect this to pop off fast

>buy 120 ltc @ 40 last summer
>sell all when it hit 120 early December
>saw as it climbed to 420
Kill me

because the price of litecoin, or more accurately the ratio, has always been the inverse of the health of the market.

when pure shitcoins like litecoin are up, you know the market is having serious issues, like it has been, and still is.

im still holding onto 101 ltc

You 3x your money while many people went down upwards of 90%. Don't mistake unoptimized victories for losses, that path leads to negative reward signals for positive actions, which can screw up your future actions.

they're scared because nobody gives a fuck about bcash, but nobody also gives a fuck about litecoin, they're both completely pointless coins in the grand scheme of things, and sooner or later, there literally won't even be a market for digital "gold", or "silver", or "cash".

If i still held I'd have like 15k
>NOW LOOK AT ME

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-145251_Binance.jpg (1440x835, 161K)

Institutional investors will take a safer 100x (or even just a 2x - 5x) over a way riskier 1000x any day of the week.

Look I like LTC but the Litepay thing was an L. It just was. Even if you say sorry we fucked we'll do better.

Which institution do you mean? This isn't mom and pop investing retirement into index funds. These are sophisticated traders moving into a nascent space. They have teams of developers and hordes of capital and are just now being introduced to the coins.

They will run through their tests, developers will review the source code, and they will attempt to figure out what tech will win long term. I think NANO will win that test but we will see.

LieCoin is literally the qorst coin in top 50. Why are you holding it? Even Charlie Lie already dumped his shit.