Genuinely scared for the first time

>Bought heavily around $1k, generally a LT bull with no worries since then.

>Decide to join the crypto FB group Mcafee shilled for shits and gigs.

Every post. Pure retardation. I've never been more frightened.

Convince me not to sell off some of my positions.

Attached: holykek.jpg (505x251, 37K)

Bitcoin is the only crypto that actually matters

/thread

Sage

even btc could be gone in 5, really

im not trying to FUD, but you must accept this is part of the risk profile

All posts above mine reek of r*ddit spacing wtf

Good point. The worst of it is indeed coming from the bottom of the barrel shitcoin hodlers

what does this guy know u stupid fucker

you are really running out of arguments if making fun at people for making posts in a certain way is the only thing you got, nigger faggot

>GAYner

They are right though.
99% of the coins are scams.

Only coins that actually matter are BTC, XMR and ETH.

m8, he's unironically holding TRX XVG and XRP

The lower we go the more people move towards groups where they can comfort each other to ease through the pain of shared experience (number of paid groups also starts growing a lot). As long as they believe they are getting some kind of special information most of these people actually stay as holders and there's not much to worry about them. The sellers aren't flexing as much anymore. These guys may be doing weird things with their capital but most likely those that took loans and most permabulls are out already. In their own way they are finally considering safety. It's sensible to readjust your levels of risk but stay away from big changes on your portfolio that could be happening only because of your own emotions.

Attached: 4325346231.png (600x656, 219K)

Also I would appreciate it if you could post this on that group and post reactions later but maybe that gets you kicked.

Attached: 3543561.png (609x307, 40K)

You cant remove bitcoin because name is the brand. But it will be traded like gold and not as an acuall trading currency.

Damn

I like the ETH project but it is very vulnerable.
It will get assrammed by the token collapse and there are a lot of well funded competitors looking to displace it.

Attached: the_great_justing.png (1062x696, 385K)

He had to be joking here. There's just no way someone could be that obliviously on the nose.

>Adam Gaynigger

>TRX
>Safe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was telling you to SELL, didn't you notice the use of the term 'new paradigm'?

>99% of the coins are scams.
Scam is such a strong word. 1% of 1500 coins is only 15 coins.
There are hundreds upon hundreds of literal shitcoins that nobody buys and have volume measured in the hundreds of dollars at most, some even zero so I'm not sure why are we even counting those.
There are much more coins than only 15 that are legit. Maybe the business around them will not be feasible and they will fail sometime in the future but they're not literal scams.

If by scam, you mean that they will fail given enough time. Then even ETH can be one of those coins.

damn wtf should have followed his twitter, this was the sell signal.

Mcafee is clever as fuck, people here tend to underestimate his intelligence. Obviously he won't tell people to sell coins explicitly since he's a miner, so he used a code.