How will the Tinder sexual economy rebalance itself?

How will the Tinder sexual economy rebalance itself?

The bottom 80% of men are completely priced out. The bottom 80% of women are literally for Chad only.

Attached: 23509C9D-59CB-4488-B97B-207CF9B56914.jpg (2048x1536, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AGiiYGn3AhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that Kandyland?

Stop using Tinder. Turn off your phone.

Why spam the same shit over and over again?

Sage

Boycott tinder thots

The free market will decide

Attached: 742BF1C7-3FE3-4617-9197-A398A9F9889D.jpg (1096x1136, 183K)

Go to a bar and take a slut home and fuck. Alternatively meet a nice girl at a bar go on a couple dates and fuck a month later. You don’t need tinder.

What if modern birth control didn't exist?

There would be more women going around because they aren't hopping from chad#1 to Chad #2 as the Chad's already impregnated and are locked down.

Just let nature and technology do it's thing and find it's balance

Don't try to interfere. just do your best and let the dice land where they may. It's out of our hands now. Focus on what you can control/change.

Amazing how shit changes as a guy in your 30s if you have a steady job and stay sober for the most part

>economy rebalance itself
Fact is that it already is balanced. Free market dictates that unwanted products go unsought.
Or so I would say if I was a libertarian faggot. But I'm not a degenerate so I don't care for Tinder.

30's fag here.
I make six digits and I live in a city.

Here's the options:
- single mother that's batshit crazy
- single mother that's fat
- just plain fat bitch
- damaged/ugly (and fat) bipolar/bpd etc.
- dykes and feminists
- single girl that's doable but has definitely fucked tons of other guys (and just somehow never seemed to actually settle down with one...) oh wait that means she doesn't want kids and she's just a plain old slut
- "I'm focusing on my career..." wannabe man that doesn't want kids and wants you to be the bitch

Oh, also, I'm not fat myself.

Bottom line: modern women are trash.
Young and sexy? She's a whore.
A little over the whore stage? She's too old to bear your kids and has already got kids with tyrone or chad anyway-- you're just there to pay for everything.

inb4 “just go somewhere rural”
> fat, fat, fat, meth, fat

Take the iron pill, faggots.

Will change your life. You don't even have to get huge. Just big enough you look remotely dominant, which is not saying much given how sad most of your bodies really look.

Why do you dummies think that you have to date older chicks? "I'm 32 so I have to date 32 year olds." Go find a early twentysomething with no kids

Kys

>Go find a early twentysomething with no kids
Can you read?
Young and sexy? She's a whore.

ironically it's the thing causing the transgender epidemic, effeminate gay men who want just a little more quality dick from their men ie the highly prized "straight" dick that can't slam bitches now because of chad

But user makes 6 digits and lives in city. That means probably 130k max. That means he is poorfag in the city. 32yrs needs at least 185k+bonus to pull twenties and ready to settle. Sorry for blackpill frens.

seems like the only people that have consisted trouble with women around here are those making "six figures" lol

Then why is your pic related with a 2/10 rat faced gook?

women don't really care about a guy's money until you're a millionaire

There is NO way that you live in a major city making six figures and you're having these problems. I'm late 20s living in a shit apartment and I regularly date chicks under 20 without any of the problems that you are describing. I figured the apartment was doing most of the work for me but if you're making six figures and can only find fat chicks to fuck then I guess it must be something else

Attached: 1549677622756.jpg (1171x1347, 413K)

If you ain’t at top20% just kys. Society consists of mostly stupids and slobs, it’s not hard to reach the upper quintile.

still see a bunch of sorry ass losers posting their income here as if it matters lmao

I remember back in the day doing that would get you laughed out of here for being an attention whore

And??? That how it has always been. The most attractive and dominant mate with the women, making better offspring, and the weaker and uglier people die off. Who the hell wants generations of S O Ys and cucks running around?

they're shopping for the genetic material to provide them the babies that you'll be raising while they make most of the money. any man that makes good money is just a threat to modern career driven women

skinnyfat, balding and still get acne at age 26, there was never a chance

>the face of divorce rape

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-003352.jpg (720x1280, 428K)

Just date a Japanese girl, you are turbo chad compared to some of the japanese men that I have met

because we live in a feminized clown world where the men have become women, literally

There is no such thing as 'over the whore stage'
Once whore, always whore. Even if they want to settle down, they will not have loyalty and will cheat and fuck a Chad or Tyrone the first opportunity they get.

You need to aim for a woman who is not and never has been a whore. Has fewer than 4 sexual partners, virgin ideal. And is immediately ready to settle down and start having kids, with no interest in a career and no interest in 'exploring herself' (aka taking miles of chad cock). Even if you find her, she will need to be willing to submit to you and her future family and NOT be influenced by the degenerate culture or friends.

Do these women exist anymore? That is up to you to find out.

Anything less and you absolutely are better off MGTOW, but then the kikes win anyway and your genetic line stops.

Option 2 is to marry a whore who wants to settle down, get her pregnant, make sure it's actually yours, then pay the divorce rape and child support. You get a child out of it but a broken family, and that child now grows up in Clown World where you have to worry about them all the time because of the faggots/trannies/feminists/commies that want to indoctrinate them. And if the single mom/roastie gets majority custody, which happens 99% of the time, that child is doomed.

Bad advise Emu-fucker. user should get fit, eat right, marry and breed White.

yeah, thanks for reminding me

faggots, the lot of you, god damned faggot

Attached: 1563091196828.jpg (242x208, 7K)

Now this is shitposting

women out earning men have made men insecure and irrational like women

>Emu-fucker

Why don't you come down and say that to my face when you finally get a week of vacation pay in the next 20 years you peasant fuckwit

Oh yes my dears, this is some kind of heaven! Let me see, let me get close to the first one he- *BRAAAPPPPPPP* *SNIFFF* Ah yes, Katrina I can tell you had bacon this morning for certain! Smoky and rich! Now for the next one *ppffffft* oh ho a quiet one eh? I'm used to bigge- *BRAAAAAAAOOOOEEPPPPPPPFFFTPPPPP* Oh my Jessica! *SNIFFFFF* You sure do love your mexican food! What spice, what sizzle!

I'm not looking for just a bitch to stick my dick into.
I can have that any time I want.
I'm looking for actual wife material.

so just beat them wtf

Attached: 1542150607360.jpg (475x604, 34K)

Jow Forums is overrun with failed normalfag STEM and tradesmen screeching about how they thought they'd be richer.

The answer is that if you're dating golddiggers they're going to go for the richest possible man and urban income means there are literally millionaires running around you. The intelligent thing would probably be saving a fuckton and moving to a lower income state to start your own business and be the biggest guy in a small pond instead of competing for NYC Jewish girls.

So many men in their 30s are sois and men in their 20s dress like teenagers that the only thing you really have to do is not be a fat fuck who wears star wars shit everywhere.

Skinnyfat is literally something you can fix with cardio and diet control, I'm not sure why you even listed that.

I use to do online dating. Got some women but nothing worth keeping. You keep thinking you can do better once you get a few.

Anyways I met this girl, single mom who lived with her father, he's on methadone. She had black patches in her teeth, normally you ditch her but I talked to her and seemed interested, said all her BFs were drug addicts or convicts. I showed her my work ID, I worked at pretty much biggest employer in town as electrician. Asked for second meetup couple days later and she wouldn't bite, got all cunty and shit. Guess she wanted a drug dealer instead of drug user. I was neither.

Who cares? Why are you chasing pussy so hard, especially gross THOTS on Tinder?

Women generally are not a net positive unless you want a trad wife and kids, which I personally don't (maybe when I'm 40).

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal and simping for it, it's pathetic and over rated.

Even if you are desperate for it (and don't really care about the quality of the woman) the best way to get it is to improve yourself, chase your goals and ignore them, they want what they can't have and attention from men who aren't giving them it.

Unless you're just ugly in which case I don't have any advice because I have never been in that scenario. Maybe focus on making $ and then settle for gold digging whores fucking you because you're rich?

Eh, its pretty spot on.

i eat 2 meals a day and exercise and I still have this pudge of fat around my belly button, so it really isnt something i can fix
not a big fan of asians Tbh

youtu.be/AGiiYGn3AhE

This Tinder profile is a catfish larping as an ex ISIS operative. Women matched with “him” and messaged “him”.

Looks is 90% of the game

Attached: IMG_2926.png (513x918, 154K)

>sexual economy
This meme is so stupid.
It's not like people who are having lots of casual sex are gaining anything from it. If anything they're depleting themselves of energy and diminishing themselves.
The people who AREN'T having sex are benefiting, as long as they don't jack off.

Try anabolic steroids maybe

It won't.

Soon 90% of women will only demand Chad and then the final death blow....

99% of women will demand Chad

The free market is a scam

that's the point, that way they keep degenerating further and further through drugs or masculine things like tattoos because they can't figure out why they don't feel pumped up like they were in their teens or 20's

I hope that happens sooner than later. Only when normies wake up can we impose a western version of sharia (I don’t even care about the white part)

>actually believing that humans, especially girls act based on pure logic and will never be manipulated by media even a bit
You are a fucktard eco101 class student

We need a generation to actually see.

Will your average man just accept being a betabux in his early 30's due to pressure for grandchildren from his mom and a sense of purpose in life?

>wanting old used up hag cock carousel roastoids

Attached: ff.jpg (750x1334, 136K)

Man, what a dream it would be to have enough money falling out of my pockets that gold digging hoes flock to me.

I see I have become un-homeless, but I didn't resolve any of the issues I set out to solve by becoming homeless two years ago. I think it's time to head on back down the road.

Attached: TIMESAND___Flower.png (1280x1280, 532K)

Tinder is a meme... just talk to a girl IRL for fucks sake.

I get mostly garbage on apps... but very succesful with real girls. Took me fuckin' decades to understand how easy it is to talk to girls.
user, just get over your shiness... after two or three times, it gets really easy and natural.

Why post your sexual problems here again and again? Focken auslander.

>how easy it is to talk to girls.
what do you talk to them about? are you a chad?

When advanced sexbots/immersive vr sex becomes reality.

Til then men are fucked.

Attached: 1554666242741m.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

What a dream!
What a dream!

Attached: TIMESAND___3f356dfgbrth43v1112p77p667evsd78943.jpg (648x1000, 57K)

You'll get your chance when the 20% of men are done using 80% of the women and the scales tip to 20% of blown out used up cum rags can land a 80% betas patiently waiting for their turn.

Delete tinder, realize that women are pointless, jack off, have post fap clarity, delete tinder, then repeat the 3rd and 4th steps daily.

Attached: mgtow online.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Sounds about right

Use Tinder to troll women and nothing else.

>Tinder is a meme... just talk to a girl IRL for fucks sake.
"Tinder is a meme, just do it IRL is a meme" because you're not getting anywhere IRL except onto that phone she has Tinder loaded onto.

This bitch out here at the pool was criticizing me say that "Western" people get a girl's number instead of just asking her out. ...it's something you have that I want that starts with P, woman, and it certainly isn't phone number.

Attached: TIMESAND___3f356dh4by5480480pvfr555j67809o096y7hrdrgy2fdh563vv4443.jpg (605x752, 201K)

Lol got banned using Zyzz for my profile pics on tinder. Would lure bitches to places and never show up.

lmao

Apparently I’m fucking disgusting cause only chubby/fat girls will fuck me. Ive fucked 1 skinny girl out of 11 girls ive fucked and that was like 5-6 years ago. How can I even compete? Oh wait I fucking cant

Attached: 390F3745-7E5C-4A28-AA7F-D5E445F4E3E0.png (513x496, 532K)

How is that any different from any other age groups? Except when your 20 you don't have access at all to woman based in status.

You have a point.
Now that I have a good career and money that does give me an edge compared to when I was flipping hamburgers as a teenager.
But it also means I have a lot to lose (women initiate 70% of divorces)

You have money and youre a bit older. Find an 18 or 19 year old with daddy issues.

>"six figures"
Anyone who unironically says they make "six figures" is pathetic.

>Bottom line: modern women are trash.
They're all whores. Every single one of them.

who cares

Ever been around an 18-19 year old with daddy issues? They're insufferable.
And, of course, there's the standard wisdom of "don't stick your dick in crazy"

Even Chads are "having trouble with women" in 2019. I don't make six figures, but I'm good looking, tall, and fit, and getting laid is easy, but finding and keeping a decent woman is near impossible.

Unironically this. Not every girl is on tinder. Go out in public, have a drink, and talk to women like a normal human.

>Being os desperate and thirsty you make a thread about it
Go back to Jow Forums

It's mostly non traditional white woman who think that way. Monogamous patriarchal societies are there to protect men from a life of uncertainty, hell and chaos. Patriarchy and monogamy thus creates the stability required for civilization. Patriarchy has to be enforced if not by diplomacy then by brute FORCE.
Right now the only growing patriarchal force is the West is Islam.

But again, no patriarchy is absolute hell for 80-90% of men.

Get out of the city bro. Future moms werent raised in a cesspool.

>There is no such thing as 'over the whore stage'
>Once whore, always whore. Even if they want to settle down, they will not have loyalty and will cheat and fuck a Chad or Tyrone the first opportunity they get.
This is true. The research, which has been posted here many times, shows that the more sex partners a woman has before marriage, the more liklier she is going to be a whore and fail at marriage, cheat on her man, etc. Western women are trash these days. The modern woman is garbage.

A...are you ... CATFISHMAN?

The world will never know...

Listen, your problem here is knowing what tinder is or even considering it as a viable option. Do you seriously think you are going to find anything meaningful or of quality on there? I see kids like you and I really believe there's not much hope for the future. You want to go on fuckbook.cumorg and find the roast beef of your dreams, a website for the spread of std's. I hope you find a better way fellow burger.

It's feaking easy to have a conversation with thots even if you are some ugly fuck. Only getting laid is the hard part for you

>Option 2 is to marry a whore who wants to settle down, get her pregnant, make sure it's actually yours, then pay the divorce rape and child support. You get a child out of it but a broken family, and that child now grows up in Clown World where you have to worry about them all the time because of the faggots/trannies/feminists/commies that want to indoctrinate them. And if the single mom/roastie gets majority custody, which happens 99% of the time, that child is doomed.
This is standard. But why do that? Knowing what we know now, it's loser's game to get married and to have kids. Women initiate divorce, and the courts, laws, police, family services are all feminized. That's why so many men kill themselves after a divorce and losing their kids, half their assets, house and money. They have nothing left. Marriage is for suckers. Don't do it, is the best advice I'd give to younger guys thinking about it. And do NOT think that you'll find the perfect woman in Asia. Unicorns do not exist. Asian women are among the most narcissistic, self-centered, shallow whores you'll ever meet.

>Why don't you come down and say that to my face when you finally get a week of vacation pay in the next 20 years you peasant fuckwit
Ha ah. That is the correct reply to all these cunts who say, "Just lift more, brah! You gotta lift more!" Fuck these niggers.

why you're so against fat women? Modern standards are fucking trash. Find a cute fattie, make children, be happy...
...or stay faggot. You decide.

>I'm looking for actual wife material.
You need to understand that this does not exist. I know you guys think that it does, but you're deceiving yourselves. Unicorns do not exist.

>The bottom 80% of women are literally for Chad only.
*top 80% is what he meant

There is no solution. The birth rate will crash, marriage will become abnormal, and nothing will change since our governments want to replace us with immigrants anyway.

I agree with you 100%
So it's time Western men stood up to take back their birthright and enforce patriarchal monogamy.

Pulling numbers out of your ass.

>Anyways I met this girl, single mom who lived with her father, he's on methadone. She had black patches in her teeth, normally you ditch her but I talked to her and seemed interested, said all her BFs were drug addicts or convicts. I showed her my work ID, I worked at pretty much biggest employer in town as electrician. Asked for second meetup couple days later and she wouldn't bite, got all cunty and shit. Guess she wanted a drug dealer instead of drug user. I was neither.
You're the prize. Never forget that. And do not compromise. You'll only regret it.

>Who cares? Why are you chasing pussy so hard, especially gross THOTS on Tinder?
That's my attitude. I stopped chasing pussy. Mind you, I'm not pussy thirsty and in my 20s. I guess it's hard for the young guys, many of whom have not fucked a girl yet. My take on it: It's not worth the headache. If you really need to stick your pee pee in a warm hole, just take a vacation to Thailand.

Dude, they are for you as well.
Us Chads will just fuck your wives whenever though. Deal with it bruh.
Just how it goes man. Feels good.