ChainLink total supply

Why isn't anybody worried about the 650 million LINKs that aren't in circulation yet? If Sergey gives all the tokens away for nodes to corporations, banks or whoever wants to use ChainLink, then who the fuck will be buying our LINKs?

Attached: ChainLink.jpg (1000x1000, 197K)

Also please explain why any company using smart contracts is going to go through the hassle of buying a shittoken to utilize a network of NEET owned nodes when they can just give a few bucks for an API keys to the direct owner of relevant data

Because smart contracts can't rely on an API key like that. Kys

>what is decentralization

Attached: 21231203323321.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Considering him and the Chainlink team will also make money from the sale of tokens, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Maybe they'll give away some for "samples" or cut some early deals, but in the long-term, they are just as much invested in the price.

Good point
Retarded point

This is why it's so hard to invest in crypto

Please everyone ignore this brainlet

t. pissed stinkers. uh oh...

Well it is 2/3 we are talking about. That's a fuck ton of LINKs. Hopefully they really want to become trillionaires and just hodl like 640m of those LINKs.

They’re adding a burning mechanism where every six months 1% of link tokens get burned

lol HURR PEOPLE REFUTED A RETARDED ARGUMENT LOOK HOW MAD THEY ARE
pretty mad over here senpai

((YOU))S

Attached: 1516130676766.jpg (508x516, 101K)

Source?

kek you thought the xlm fud was bad. just wait til sergey gives link away to help refugees run their own nodes

Rory said in their Telegram.

Yeah well done user.
OP's point is valid.

>just now begins to worry about total supply

Attached: IMG_1553.jpg (750x242, 30K)

Year 2020
Link $100
Sergey owns 200MM
Dumps them on the market
Link $0.001
In other news Link 0.01 eoy2k18 b/c they fucked Req

Attached: descărcare.jpg (225x225, 2K)

dumb niggers. linkers are black """people"""

Nobody will be buying your LINK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he just realized that Sergey will be literally dumping on them as long as the project is alive
I'd rather have REQ burn my wallet than have Sergey sell LINK for every Big Mac order

I don't understand why one would waste his energy on such a low tier fud. Make it more complicated or something. This is just 1/10

Imagine the outrage from Jow Forums though. Like through all the fud and no hype at all from the team, he dumps his stack in the end. Someone would probably set a smart contract for his assassination.

They are planning on giving half of the Link tokens they are holding to REQ whiners that are blaming somebody else for their poor scheduling. Those whiners can feel good abt the tokens they get too as long as they are not converted to REQ where they are subject to being taken/burned by Req.

stinkers are dumb

Because link is a shitcoin. Nobody smart actually buys this...

error 404 no brain found

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (688x800, 41K)

If a project I invested in dropped 33% in value after rolling it out on mainnet I would be questioning its demand and value. Maybe has to do with the theft of tokens it scared investors off. From .24 to .16 after going live, was that expected?

slavic pump and dump vaporware scamcoin, beware.

Correct, everyone sell.

Attached: 1y2j90x0vxo01.jpg (1364x2048, 508K)

literally nobody cares about decentralization