Who here still bear

who here thinks the market is not done with its downtrend. desu I see BTC hitting about $3000-$4000 before we see a real rally back to $20000
thoughts?

Attached: 1449036847612.jpg (1936x2592, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The instability of BTC will force fiat alt pair adoption this year. The king will lose it's ground because it's value as the only common trading pair will diminish.

There will never be a graduation picture of yourself on a stacy's mirror, why bother lads?

2 or more years to hit 20k

GOOD LORD THOSE LEGS

I spent the last 3 months shorting the market. I made quite a few bitcoin doing it. If this last bull market has taught me anything, this bear market won’t last forever so I’m not pushing my luck. I bought back in at $6900 and I think I’m going to wait it out for the year now. I doubt we’ll see much bigger dumps anymore. I feel like if I keep up with being bearish I’ll get comfortable with greed and get wrecked. Not worth it IMO

Clean up that room, little lady.

Attached: Jordan-Peterson.jpg (750x500, 69K)

why does this roastie have a school picture of herself on the mirror?

People who think BTC will drop to 4k or less are completely delusional

This screenshot from the future mirrors your predictions.

Attached: 1518209837234.png (1113x406, 55K)

me

Attached: the_great_justing.png (1062x696, 385K)

People overestimate the short term and underestimate the long term with tech. Software is hard to understand and even harder to measure velocity or impact.

On what basis are you making that statement? BTC is 7k right now and you say its delusional to drop 50%? Do you know we are talking about the cryptocurrency market here......extreme vol

Man. What I’d give to be balls deep from behind.

>you will never bury your face in her ass

Attached: 1518576726611.jpg (446x399, 38K)

>People overestimate the short term and underestimate the long term with tech.
People OVERestimate the long term with the tech. In order to integrate DLT across different industries and sectors, you don't need crypto. Crypto, on the other hand (all the coins and tokens) cannot be separated from money laundering because it's all the same ecosystem.

so
how is she different from like any other female built similarly, of which there are a great many
pussy is pussy, pedestal-placer

USD is involved in money laundering
ban USD

All banking transactions are monitored, crypto transactions, on the other hand, can be anonymized. That's why all fiat exchanges go ass mad over KYC, and certain payment systems have banned crypto whatsoever.

She looks ridiculous. Something wrong with her that I can't quite figure out.

>crypto transactions, on the other hand, can be anonymized
Not if you're bitcoin, or literally like 90% of crypto out there

her mirror is covered in shit so she has to lean back awkwardly to fit between the garbage pictures and babby draws to see herself

You're just a December buyer who doesn't know what he's talking about. Bitcoin can be anonymously converted to any cryptocurrency or token and vice versa. It's all the same ecosystem, you can exchange any coin for any coin and remove any traces in-between.

It will never go up like that, normies lost billions to fucking whales and rest of normies who was about to get into crypto got scared

DLT and crypto are not the same thing. DLT as a trustless way to communicate data is pretty dead in the water imo. There are much much better distributed datastores that are faster / cheaper / etc. They rely on trust, which you usually have within a centralized organization.

Yes, DLT and crypto are not the same thing. That's why if the TECH (trustless decentralized protocols, smart contracts etc) is going to be integrated, it'll be integrated without crypto coins and tokens.

>People overestimate the short term and underestimate the long term with tech.
Most of the ICOs have no future. Short or long term.
They' survive until they fail to deliver the Q2 mainnet or whatever that the tokenholders are waiting on.

i'd give her all of my bitcoin if you know what i mean

Don't be scared user. 80% of startups fail, it will be this way in the crypto space. Diversify, i like decentralized coins because they don't fail as easily.

Actually, in since may. I get what you're saying

3-4K is imminent

Agree. The thing is, I never REALLY considered what a slaughter it will be if 80% of shittokens tank this year.
Is it more likely that there is a "flight to quality" into bitcoin, or that bitcoin gets dragged down in the tidal wave of negative sentiment?
I think for ETH the answer is more straightforward.

Her nme is Abby, show her respect.

respect thots? NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 983478141345.jpg (600x600, 14K)

Everyone is bear, you'd have to be stupid not to be.

So many people I know are shorting Bitcoin right now, my friend literally showed his 87 year old grandmother how to short on Bitmex.

>20k to 15k. This is the floor.
>15k to 10k. This is the floor.
>10k to 7k. This is the floor.
>....

how do i get someone like that as a domme

Attached: 1522092756902 (1).jpg (735x331, 35K)

we know what the overall market will do we've had the exponential prediction model for a while now. it's following that

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the long term.

Good to hear! I'm thinking of starting a group in my local community where I teach people how to use Bitmex and open short positions on Bitcoin.

Literally free money.

>BTC goes on parabolic trend
>we broke that trend in Jan
GG friend
Don't forget the millions of normies that got burned by greedy whales

>so many people

Barely anyone in my city knows what the fuck crypto is.

"Oh yeah buddy how's it going with that bitbag- uh bitcoin thing?"

>Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the long term.
You are one evil fuck.

Liar detected
If not, remember me telling you this
That's the trap, 20 good lucky trades
1 Big trade to make ultimate gains and a Bart Simpson head later and everything is gone :)

This WILL be your fate, enjoy

yeah that's called a "woman" user. You are a "man".
google it

Naaa you’re just gay

It's obviously larping, leverage trading is too complex for normies and lacks the appeal of getting rich quick.

Slide the slider on Bitmex to *x leverage.

Literally as easy as unlocking an iPhone.

I think you're flattering youself into thinking you're doing something only super intelligent people can do.

>I think you're flattering youself into thinking you're doing something only super intelligent people can do.
No, that's you. The idea of bringing margin trading to the masses is not new. Forex has been around for eternity, there's a whole industry of selling Forex "courses". Most obviously get rekt, just like here in crypto.

medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

man look at that room its fucking filthy
yes i am a faggot

Yeah they will get rekt, that's the point.

Every normie and his grandma is short right now. They're going to get rekt.

Blue is 2014 crash, red is 2018.

Attached: 1_SE-3Bmg38_UDcXjCsCf1Aw.png (2000x1010, 187K)

Frankly speaking, you sound like a sarcastically desperate permabull trying to apply reverse psychology in a clumsy way.

Most Normies are definitely not shorting. Panic selling and buying close to the top is all they do

That is a nice ass.

>before we see a real rally back to $20000
lamayo not happening this epoch

Attached: 1425693688596.jpg (605x403, 28K)

Maybe you're right. But it doesn't change the fact that the sentiment will swing to the extreme in both directions.

Bears will have their '20k' and alot of them will get rekt.

It's not margin traders who define the sentiment. It's buyers. There are either new buyers, or no new buyers. Which determines in which direction we go. In order to reach 20k, there must be a sufficient buying pressure. Not a sufficient "shorting pressure".

>Every normie and his grandma is short right now.
You really think that?

Well there needs to be more buy pressure than sell pressure.

Selling short is sell pressure.

Are bulls not the most desperate stupid faggots ever? At least when it is an obvious down trend / Bear market

We should be dumping at this very moment, but instead i see desperate bulls flailing in water trying to prop up the price

The faster we crash , the faster we bounce and moon
Why not thin out the buy walls, and let them dump on us? Then moon with the force of a thousand suns

>Bulls are ruining this market currently and are the reason this is taking so long

N-never below

Attached: dementia-toilet.gif (308x254, 37K)

Girls practice looking like slut objects then complain when they get slut attention. I hate the dishonesty.

Because I will sell the bottom.

2k my estimate then a year or two stagnation
honestly, we really need adoption of crypto as a currency
when people will start using it it will rise again

lol literally know how it's going to act and still people make dumb fuck predictions

>I think for ETH the answer is more straightforward.

Not sure I follow, elaborate?

You misunderstand the whole concept brainlet.

The deep pockets are trying to shake the bulls off. They'll come for you greedy bear faggots soon enough. Marge Simpson is gonna be the last thing you see before you kys.