BIZ ALERT

BIZ ALERT

So the new wave of paid shilling is hitting on DataWallet. The coming days you will see a lot of BUY DATAWALLET THREADS.

Buy if you want, but remember
>CEO with shitty background
>Outsourced blockchain development to ESTONIA

Attached: download.jpg (202x249, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YG38b29XXFQ
datawallet.com/use-cases/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks user, unironically

>Outsourced blockchain development to ESTONIA
I don't know what DataWallet is, but why is this a problem?

Semi unrelated, but Estonia is pretty technologically advanced compared to the rest of the EU.

i asked if datawallet's development team outsorced to estonia and they said no

but yes CEO is with shitty background if you can say draper universaty is one .

also, 2 billionares in team, more exchanges coming soon.

Just look on their site, then look to the

REALLY FUCKING SMALL LOGO

of their blockchain developers, then check where the company is located.

still eastern europe shithole
dont ever bet on eastern europe or indian projects

I've been hiding those pajeet threads. fuck that literal shitcoin

>CEO is with shitty background
found the street shitter

kys, u have clearly 70iq because you are not all in Datawallet, chainlink 2.0

This is Jow Forums 's coin like lamden was, we will make profits with Datawallet.

>10m marketcap
>atm only at small , low volume exchanges
>2 billionares in team
>more exchanges coming soon
>nearest compitator is at 70m marketcap

what's it like living in a third world country and wiping shit off your ass with your own hand?

lmaooooo kys ur parents , this is most undervalued coin of the fucking market, say whatever u want,

shilling hasnt started yet, i'll start it soon with 20 members of my group and then, then u gays who didnt go all in, are so fucking sorry

KEK, you 20 pajeets are fucking scum

Attached: 1.jpg (600x319, 56K)

ok but just to remind you , this shit hasnt started yet

be prepared faggot

What ever happen to Estonia creating their own crypto? I seem to remember they were trying to become the first country with their own crypto currency? Is that still a thing? I'm at work and can't be arsed to Google right now. Someone spoon feed me. Thanks

Attached: 1522112425404.jpg (480x360, 25K)

if you believe that what OP says, things like "development outsourced to Estonia"

check this video

youtube.com/watch?v=YG38b29XXFQ

they have video of their development team, its not outsourced

after the last wave, I started looking into datawallet - and it's just trash? WHY would Tim Draper/Marc Benioff invest in this?

It's basically a "complete surveys to get money", but with their DXT token as a reward, and the surveys scan your accounts(like facebook).

Who invests in this? I mean sure - it has it's use case, but it has little purpose to run on blockchain and it's just all around a pretty shitty idea.

it's $0.02 per DXT now, ICO was $0.18..! no wonder people need to dump their bags

I need to say, i first thought like you.

But then i realized that Datawallet is much more and it's at really low marketcap now.

Only way is up.

Read more about use-cases here:
datawallet.com/use-cases/index.html

How do ICO projects get so much money, before crypto, startups would get like $10k - $100k from a VC fund, maybe up to a $1m if it was something they really wanted to jump on but none of these companys really need $40 million to run a 'take surveys on this app' project.

because: cryptos are fucking bubble.

>datawallet.com/use-cases/index.html
while I'm in the negative mood for DXT right now, isn't it a bit double stupid to have a wallet to let people be in control of their data and at the same time sharing their data to various apps to "personalize" them? who's getting paid for an app to get to know what music I want?

I don't know, my initial opinion is that it's shit and I can't grasp why any big investor would invest into it, after reading your link it looks more like it's ultimately a cash grab..

"However, this is a slow process that requires significant user interaction with the service to calculate their taste profile"

compare to how it works today, where google fucks everyone and if you google something you get advertisements relevant to it on every single adsense page - youtube already suggests what to watch/listen to next - etc, all this Datawallet wants to do is let you manually accept it happen instead of google doing it for you? I mean, for that to happen, why would google stop in the first place? any use of this datawallet wouldn't come before it's illegal to collect everyones data and use them to make more money?

>literally pajeets
>inb4 peak phoneposting

Attached: SmartSelect_20180331-151407_Clover.jpg (1080x1659, 358K)

>insulting everyone
>constant profanity
>using txtspeak

Attached: 55d77983c56c9.jpg (621x400, 28K)

What's your beef with Estonia? I fucking love Estonia.

Pic related.

Attached: estonians.jpg (1600x1111, 208K)

Hey Kumar, thats enough shilling for a one day.

>DATACONNEEEECT

Attached: dinesh.png (1032x1835, 957K)

you like trashy whores with painted hair?

Thanks op.