Any women in the workplace stories?

Any women in the workplace stories?

Attached: 8ED8EBDA-6D17-47AC-A4F6-1A35D606CB44.jpg (1536x2048, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aIS1WNXCgq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont work

So one time I was in the Navy and they had this chick named LT Hultgreen who wanted to be a fighter pilot. Anyway, they finally give her a shot at fighter pilot training on the F14 and she sucks something awful. Fails so many critical training gates but because... "vagina" the navy keeps her around. Then they pass her and sent her out to the fleet, because... vagina.

Long story short she fucks up a routine carrier landing, inverts herself on approach, and ejects straight down into the water and dies like that was her job all along.

> Why are women so incompetent?

yeah, they don't contribute yet constitute the majority of the workplace.

i fucked my 23 year old supervisor when i was 20. God she was so fucking good and as a tech fag I had access to the serverroom.
Fun never ended

Male working in pediatric healthcare. 90% female. There are definitely some women that I respect and can do great work. Also, I think they are naturally better at primary care than men.

The biggest issue is the manufactured drama that takes place on a daily basis. Meetings are a nightmare. People shift blame, never take ownership, and fight off every extra bit of work that isn't central to their role.

One good (or bad) thing. I get hit on constantly. Not really that attractive. Just single and scarce.

More pics of those soles?

Incel thread.

Well Jow Forums I'm completely fucked. My autism probably just cost me a job.
>be me
>working a shitty desk job
>aIso have massive foot fetish
>new girl started in the office this week
>9/10 blonde
>dickisdiamonds.exe
>be today, about an hour ago
>on my way out for lunch and walk past her cubicle
>notice that hot coworker left an extra pair of shoes by her desk
>sneak in and start sniffing them
>"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"
>turn around, coworker is standing there with horrified look on her face
>my face is still buried in her shoe, I have no excuse
>panic, drop shoe and book it out of there, knocking her over on my way through
>get in my car and drive home

I just checked my phone, there's 4 missed calls from my boss and a voicemail I'm too scared to open. Is there a way out of this or should I just neck myself?

You're a retard, but what you did isn't necessarily sexual. Play it off like you smelled something odd and were checking where it was coming from.

Describe the smell

Ahahah, dude you're too funny

Single moms wanna get laid

Lol notsureifsrs but kekd at thought

post voicemail or fake and gay

Me on the right

>and ejects straight down into the water and dies like that was her job all along.
>
please tell me this is real

You should have told the co-worker that saw you and say “Imagine the smell”

Sometimes friend, sometimes for. Dont fuck them for Christ's sake. Got one who'd bona fide crazy, over the years ignores me now but gives crazy fucking smiles when I say hello, probably to draw attention to the fa t I call her crazy amongst the office friends. Weirdest thing is that I think she's married, met the guy at a Christmas party, he starred right through me and then ditched her. Poor guy.

Attached: 1556809478558.jpg (600x600, 62K)

what a waste...of an f14

listen to the voicemail

It's real you can Google her name.

But it was her male co-pilot that initiated the ejection for both himself and Hultgreen. The former survived.

what a joke

Attached: 2019-09-03_07-47-07.png (1607x320, 106K)

She's RICED btw

The cat knows what's up

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03_07-52-22.png (391x664, 317K)

I asked off for wed-friday one week, for vacation. Emailed my guy boss and HR rep lady. Boss confirms, HR lady says cool have a good vacation. End up sick that mon/tues, went vacay per plan wed-fri. Get a phone call that following monday asking me why I was out for a week without telling anyone.

Dumb HR bitch never put in my request, they thought I'd just skipped out of work for a week. I explain what happened, they say cool, i come into work to a meanly worded email from HR bitch telling me i should tell her if going on vacation. I forwarded the email where she confirmed my vacation and sent it to her again. Shes like oh ok. No apology, nothing. HR women are cunts.

>get a poverty job while studying
>boss is a big bunda Portuguese
>also extremely nice and friendly
>probably the best boss I've ever had
>didn't get to smash but spent half my time their daydreaming about being suffocating between her two giant caramel (100% white European) cheeks
9/10 wood recommend

Roasties will outright sexually harass you if you're mediocre to good looking. I've had them tickle the back of my neck when I was standing there for no reason. I've had one straight up offer me sex.
Another one liked to tickle my back.
I never said anything. I just sort of put up with it. If men did this to women they'd go insane.

My work is full of women who think they're oppressed so they create "diversity" committees to address it but it's mostly a feminist circlejerk and the opposite of diversity. I think when they say "diverse" they mean "a company full of women and fags and at least one blackie".

>be me
>walk into new job
>women notice I'm good looking and tall
>they precede to worship me for the remainder of my time there

That's exactly what they mean. But then again. that's exactly what everyone means who is pro diverse. Have you never noticed how a 100% black neighbourhood is called diverse? Or how about that shit movie Black Panther with "the most diverse cast ever", while it's basically entirely black. How powerful.

Work in construction. Only women we have are cleaners that come in to clean the plots ready for handover to the client. Have to go and give them some keys. As I walk in its 'Can you lift those boxes they are to heavy and can you remove a spider its a big house spider!!' the future is female, chaps.

>the future is female, chaps.
finally someone that understands our future

Attached: 1491460513398.jpg (1334x694, 530K)

Bullshit but I actually did something like this once except it was her chair. Last two people in the office were me and her and when she left, I sniffed her chair. Just smelt like fabric and nothing more. As I knelt there, sniffing a chair, I realised what I was doing.

Tell your boss that her fucking feet stink with a straight back and the Adolf Hitler death stare. Chin up , user

What did it smell like?

Holy shit I'm dumb

this. Its unpolite to pull off your smelly shoes
how disrespectful!

Attached: 4e9cb455572093484af8144e452460a986b0a8ce08314f90cba4f92b2f77bca6.jpg (1827x2699, 2.11M)

Get laid,commeme flag.

I honestly don't how they can be so self-righteous and so ignorant of the irony. They're some of the biggest egotisical cunts to walk the planet and it makes me want to puke how obvious it is that they're disenfranchising white men, that there's literally no one that's like "you know, having a feminst progressive circlejerk and calling it a diversity committee isn't really that inclusive to anyone who isn't fucking that"

...ill add a third story about the same cleaners. Get a call telling me there is flooding in the sales office! Get worried, may have to take a plumber from his work, which needs doing, and take him to do this. Go over and have a look- there is water on the floor in the kitchen. Look under the sink- dry as a bone. Check where the intake is- dry as a bone....
Fucking cleaner knocked her own bucket and mop over.

Listen to the voicemail and post it here.

The death stare has served me well. Have a face like a medieval lord thats dealing with peasants in important situations. Talk concisely, without anger, shit gets done.

Do what chad would do
Ask her if she wants to fuck

What were you expecting to smell?

Coworker Bitch fucked a colleague of mine. She then proceeds to ask the colleage to get me join in so we can DP her. She also knew both of us had gf"s. Needless to say I politely declined.

International workers should be gassed, especially those from france.

The French at least have a history. Your country only existed to screw over Prussia.

it's always the fucking kikkers man

Bum smells. Maybe she farted and I could get a whiff.

Why would you want to smell that?

>old roastoid cock carousel rider

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1350, 1.48M)

>Work with Latina chick in her early mid 20s

>she gets pregnant, everyone freaks out and things turn out to be fine, she returns to work after maternity leave and all is well
>she somehow bounces back 100% and becomes smoking hot (again)
>she gets pregnant again...
>she bounces back AGAIN...wtf?
>she gets pregnant again again

>3 kids in 3 years, bouncing back fully and completely after each one

Dick is diamonds everytime I see her

Walk into his office barefoot and ask if it is unprofessional that you aren't wearing shoes

Same guy each time?

I have a job taking care of my parents (basically a maid paid by the government).
I've never met my boss and only about a handful of women but I'm sure they all know I'm a schizo and sorta stay out of my way whenever I go for my paycheck.
The women at the small bank I go to also know me as a crazy dude and don't bother me with questions or greetings.

Yes, happily married. Good worker, wholesome gal.

I have other stories about psycho menopausal useless old hag coworkers, but I wanted to cheer up the thread.

>Be me
>Fucking chick from work
>Solid 7.1488 qt
>#metoo, HR, ethics
>Zero fucks given by me
>No strings, kinky, filthy, fucking
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Come to Jow Forums regularly
>See breads discouraging sex
>Can smell the incel fear of women through my screen
>Almost feel bad for you lads
>Almost
>MFW

Attached: 1539413158713.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Because she is hot.

>Work in office for first time
>Always polite, never swear around the ladies
>Drunkofficeparty.exe
>Hey user, I never hear you swear. Are you normal?
>I-I don't want to offend you ladies
>Its okay user. Nothing will offend us. Go ahead do your worst.
> C-can I smell your feet ladies?
> No user you can't
>Okay, must be your cunt then
>Ladies never speak to me again

I worked on this tree farm awhile back and there was this half black girl that was crazy but cool and would be kinda cute if she took care of herself more. Told me how she was part italian and seemed really proud of it and that she was catholic and how she needed to find a new baby daddy cause her current boyfriend wasnt shit. she told me all of that the first time talking to her, also some half spic made a joke about black people and said nigger and she laughed at it and added on to the joke.

Attached: 1563636088591.jpg (750x738, 296K)

say you smelled something really strange and was trying to figure out where it was coming from.

Just to add in, her husband is a professional black football player

Only black men can make a girl pregnant like that

>When autism and Aussism collide

What’d you buy at Old Navy?

>work in the mail room at a law firm in NYC
>routinely leave my phone with the camera set to record in the female bathroom
>place it on the vent above so it looks directly down at the bowl
>end of day approaching
>I head over to the loo and pick up my phone
>As I'm exiting I see one of the senior partners staring me dead in the eye
>"what are you doing?"
>"uhhhh uhhh....y-yea"
>"what?"
>bolt out of there as quickly as I can
Anyways long story short I not only got fired but got registered as a sex offender.

>Roasties will outright sexually harass you if you're mediocre to good looking.
I didn’t need that blackpill.

Attached: 1528651019796.jpg (377x325, 22K)

checked

I own my own drone business. I'm doing well enough that I needed to hire a couple people. An assistant and a secretary. So a friend I've known for years recommended this chick so I have her a shot. She was supposed to be my personal assistant and take care of things I was to busy to take care of like sending out invoices and answering phones and keeping my schedule organized. Long story short one day I leave her at the office while Im out getting some footage for a client. I come back to find one of my 4500 dollar Inspire 2s completely wrecked with the camera torn off and the propellers broken. I ask her WTF happened she tells me that she thought she could fly it because she saw me do it once and wanted to take a "really cool selfie" for her Instagram..... Fired her on the spot she tried to take me to court for wrongful termination but the judge dismissed the case but refused my counter suit for the cost of the drone saying I should have known better than to leave it in an accessable area... Fucking women sorry for the novel

Attached: 1567001405780.jpg (700x898, 32K)

Say it stunk like feet and you were seeing if it was coming from the shoe

Thanks for ruining the thread you total fucking faggot

Whatever you say rabbi

Attached: benny g.jpg (416x424, 73K)

Ah yes, such a nice jiggle you have today Marie! What's that? Your tummy is upset from lunch? Here, let me get closer and have a loo- *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *SNIFFFF* Oh my sweet cheeked beauty! I'm getting tones of Golden Corral! Shrimp and steak night, and let me see *SNIFFFFF* ah ha! A double helping of tater tots! Weren't you supposed to be on a diet lovely lady?

They fucking know no shame she had to explain to everyone that a cool selfie for her instagram cost her a job.
I would have been thankful for just being fired

she really needs more feet pics.

Attached: 1565387790928.png (697x456, 124K)

You appear fucking everywhere, lmao. Or are there other ass sniffers here on pol?

there's one thing that made me consider men are at least partly to blame for women's workplace behavior: in my observation, a woman's bitchiness is inversely proportional to her attractiveness
the hot girls never try to make my life harder, meanwhile the uglies and the old ones seem to be deliberately looking for ways to create drama
maybe we're instinctively kinder to hot girls and the uglies retaliate at this perceived injustice by being insufferable cunts

then again it'd all be moot if women stayed at home

mexico has courts now?

How was the footage?

>Are there other ass sniffers on Jow Forums
Go back to wherever you came from or fucking lurk more, faggot.

Attached: 1533026028128.png (1024x576, 53K)

This. Some good points in here.

I agree. I'm phone posting, where is your (rare?) flag from?

Also I agree with the other fag itt who said that if your a moderately attractive man roasties will not leave you alone. Some fat chick at my last job would bother me with unwanted flirting a couple times a week. If the sexes were reversed, her actions would warrant firing, and fast.

All in all, letting women in the workplace was a huge mistake. Secretaries are okay though.

Jesus that’s awful. Where you at in Mexico anyway?

Cat
>dat ass

Dumb cunt nearly crushed last month, decided to check trans oil as it backed out of the shop.

Attached: IMG20190618081400.jpg (3120x4160, 2.91M)

The fact this old pasta got so many (yous) is proof of how infested with newfags this board is.

Attached: AF4CF8C8-B313-455E-BE9A-D066A10F2E62.jpg (4032x3024, 2.68M)

topkek

What did they smell like?

This has to be an ai post

Beautiful. Will definitely use this.

photo o fake.

Attached: daenerys.jpg (600x1002, 40K)

>Hultgreen
youtu.be/aIS1WNXCgq8

its real lol

i work as a substitute teacher. one particular classroom i've worked in multiple times is this SpEd elementary school class. totally easy job, there's only ~8-10 kids in there and the aides do most of the work anyway. the regular teacher is a woman and there are three aides: two older women (>35) and one younger (~23). the two older women are married w/ kids, one of the older women is not bad looking and the other has kinda let it go. the younger one is sexy as fuck and i think there's definitely some attraction between us, hard not to eyefuck her all day. one day im there, she's wearing a hoodie, yoga pants, and sandals. students are working, one kid sitting on floor against wall, we're walking around room just seeing how kids are doing, when she goes over to help kid sitting on floor and squats down dropping her ass right in my line of sight. love working in that class for moments like that, also to witness the tension/jealousy between younger chick and the one who's kind of let it go.

gl fag

>start new job at sales and marketing department
>boss is male all other are females
>introduced as deputy director
>just received my business cards made by fellow employees
>title: marketing manager

I hate working with women.

copy the voicemail on vocaroo and post it here

>warehouse
>boss goes out to a meeting
>leaves his wife at work
>normally she just sits around filing her nails
>she decides to help
>spends entire time just watching and standing in the way whilst we're carrying heavy shit around
>not even lunch time yet
>says she's really hungry cos we've been working so hard
>fucks off and has lunch while we crack on
>comes back a couple of hours later
>not happy with everything we've done
>tells us that we have to move everything to where she thinks it should be
>it's absolutely retarded
>gets told how retarded her ideas are
>literally nobody agrees with her
>boss still isn't there so she pulls the well you have to do what I say or you're sacked card
>boss was a cuck and would have listened to her
>we put everything where she wants it
>everything is now in the way of everything else
>this will take hours to sort out
>twice as long as it took to fuck up
>she finally realises how stupid it is
>I have a massive go at her for being a complete fucking mong
>call her a retarded psycho
>she pretends to get upset
>but user we're a team here
>apparently has to leave due to being upset
>it's not even her fault because - wait for it - you shouldn't have listened to me, I don't know anything about this stuff
>a couple of the guys snap and have a proper go at her for not helping to sort it out, even though she would have just got in the way tbf
>get sacked for calling her a retarded psycho
>I say but she is a retarded psycho
>boss says I know she is but you can't say that to her, sorry mate