Jibrel btfo by redditor

There are several shortcomings since the launch of the project now, the biggest one being lifted yesterday in the mediumpost. Maybe someone can enlighten me on these questions that I assume some other people might have also:
How is the situation now better? During ICO it was promised that ALL tokenized assets would reflect in JNT and thus the Mcap. Now its SOME assets are backed in JNT. Instead of having the safety that ALL tok. assets will reflect in your investment, you are now at the grace of institutions and what product they want to have.

Why won't jBonds not have the same problem that jCash had during their simulation? The terminology doesnt matter, they'd still have 20% shortcomings, wether they call it jBonds or jCash. This was one of the bigger concerns during the ICO btw, the fact that the system will falter in a bear market - and it has proven to be true.

Another broken promise: the "2 B's" for exchange listings. We were basically promised big listings right out of the gate and literally nothing has happened. Yazan argued that they want to minimize volatility which makes no sense whatsoever. The volatility is at lot higher now, considering JNT has absolutely no volume on Bibox and Kucoin and any big dump can send it to oblivion.

All we got now is more promises, after basically all the previous ones were thrown out the window. Yazan may say now that the SEED money will focus on jBonds, but I'm sure you won't get a promise out of him that atleast 51% of that money will actually go towards jBonds.

Instead they have added more and more jProducts to the network, which seems like a desperate attempt to throw some stuff and see if any sticks. No one invested because they wanted a gazillion different jProducts, where some might consume a little gas or you can pay a little JNT to alter the text in your wallet - who f- cares. The only thing people wanted is the reflection of ALL tokenized assets in JNT backings."

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 7.49.52 PM.png (976x354, 50K)

copied from jnt subreddit inb4 get out redditfag

Aye Jibrel! Din I tell you to take the damn trash out? Yo ass better not be playing with them Crip Currency, I'll break yo ass if you bring that gang shit in my house!!!

kek, what about that bizbro who posted the larp on buttcoin and was going to come back in a year and make fun of them for missing out. that user got absolutely fucking JUST'd so bad

4k jibronis here. I still give them benefit of the doubt until medium post

Attached: 1516976024174.jpg (1436x1674, 633K)

same but i'm gone if that plebbitor's questions aren't all sufficiently answered.

i was so fucking bullish on this coin, legit thought it was my ticket to lambo land in a few years. crypto is a meme. accepting my fate as a member of the very last generation of wagecucks

Holy shit how many Jibrel FUD threads now CONCURRENTLY, a month after this shitcoin no one outside of Jow Forums cares about came out? 4 or 5 at any given moment at any time of the day? And yet exchange wallets are drying up as everyone is hoarding?

I'm not selling a single jibble you kikes, but your hooknose antics amuse me. Keep trying.

I'm out, good luck with JNT, not holding my breath in a bear market when there's shit like that going on.
Will buy other bags instead

kek'd

Attached: 1522505846946.jpg (676x679, 77K)

fucking Jibrel still missbehaving!

lol JNT is going to 0. Anyone who is holding this scam will lose every penny.

This would be the most insanely coordinated fud campaign in history.

>changed their value proposition to give institutions the ability to tokenize something that has absolutely no relation to JNT
>not selling
yikes

The thing is I myself have fudded and normal fudding is nothing like this.

Like if you just fud for shits and giggles you call it a Pajeetcoin and the holders retards and lose interest in fudding the same thing quickly (plenty of juicy targets to move on to). Yet here we are, a month later and I'm reading fucking textwalls, very obviously crafted by people who follow all JNT developments closely enough and with such an eagle eye that they can slip half-truths and fabrication inside the cracks just subtly enough for uninformed outsiders to believe it.

This operation is quite professional, I must admit. It's obvious we're not dealing with your average Pajeet here, these are people who do their homework and almost sound convincing if you don't read the fine print. Very interesting.

I fud shit too, REALLY heavy, when I want the price to down (never works but I can't help it).
This is not that.

Yea it’s done. It’s below 20 cents and sinking. It’s over

Reposting this alot, sry, want more exposure/opinions. Here are my conclusions of what's happened. Feel free to argue, I would like to be wrong.

Fundamental change to Jihad Network can be summarized as such:
Previous value proposition: jCash and jAssets are backed by JNT(edited)
Where jCash represents underlying fiat
in 1:1 ratio
and jAssets represent underlying treasury note, zero coupon certificate, CD or whatever low income money market tool you can imagine
Current Value Proposition:
jAssets are backed by jCash
Where jAssets, represented in CryDRs on chain, are backed by jCash, which is backed by underlying fiat
jBonds are backed by JNT
Where jBonds are a mystery
The argument for JNT not being worthless is as follows:
JNT will be utilized as fuel for the blockchain
it will be necessary for the ledger
JNT will be utilized for various voting purposes regarding the API, jWallet configurations, and I guess a jBoard of Directors or something
and the most important part obviously being: JNT will be backing jBonds
Best case scenario: jBonds are traditional bonds represented by CryDRs on the network
However this is unlikely since an institution, or anyone really, would tokenize their debt instrument with jCash to protect their investment
Medium case scenario: jBonds are debt issued by the Jibrel Network or Seed Group that represent debt on chain, so it has a tangible value off chain, and JNT Market Cap rises with bonds issued by the Jibrel Network or Seed Group
Worst Case scenario: Jihad Network just scamel'd their investors for 35M bags of ETH.
The next Medium article is scheduled to come out next week, but since we're going off Jibrel time, it may be delivered next month
Hopefully they will clarify some of these glaring issues
Because they did change the fundamental purpose of the token they were selling

>it's over guise the coin fell below an arbitrary number in a massive bear market

Attached: brianstick.png (645x729, 77K)

yo that's me i'm fucking panicking and but I"ll buy more if it goes under $ .05 cents because this has bigger hype potential than Tron does

if worst come to worst they can just market it to idiots. after all we bought in right?

ya you already lost so much money, why not just lose more? amirite?

we're not in panic mode yet, wait for the medium post. we still got the seed money to be tokenized man, we're not gonna lose money if we hold but we may be holding bags for a while

sunk cost fallacy qq

you don't actually know what that phrase means, do you?

JNT shill here, I've been slowly offloading my position. Its clear the team is either stupid or scammers at this point, they keep missing deadlines and the project is going no where.