****FATE OF DEV WALLET FUNDS 5.4 MIL****

****FATE OF DEV WALLET FUNDS 5.4 MIL****
***MORE BINANCE SELLING 238K***
****HODL YOUR LINK****

Hello again friends. Biz has been awfully quiet lately so I thought I would drop in. I'm still here and I'm still holding LINK. If you're reading this, I guess that means you are too. Friends, bitcoin will be back, all the log memeline charts are true, and when it is back alts will be back, and they'll be delivering on their whitepaper promises, and chainlink has the best promises of all. Don't be sad if you bought in higher, don't be thinking thoughts like "I could have had twice as many LINK if I had sold and bought back now". Be happy that you even chanced on LINK. Feel pity for those who have never even heard of it. All of those bullish thoughts you ever thought, and all of those bullish threads you read about LINK are still true. LINK is my only hold and it's still comfy. I'm hodling, are you?

post 1/3

Attached: comfy_link_pepe.jpg (280x180, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xd41e6dd95fd7a22abef0d20f7d55302e72056af2)
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xb581b9f6323dbf02cdc9e84e2ab174fab6cb59c3).
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x0b3faea7ae4c5fd8e7216d233a913d4c53fab052
capgemini.com/gb-en/news/capgemini-announces-open-banking-solution-for-psd2/#5
pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2017/capgemini-payment-services-psd2-regulation-compliance-bank-platform-innovation-open-api/
capgemini.com/service/transformation-innovation/applied-innovation-exchange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you remember the diagram I drew by hand that demonstrated the flow of LINK tokens from the dev wallet #8 ()? One of the more puzzling things was that this wallet (etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xd41e6dd95fd7a22abef0d20f7d55302e72056af2) received exactly 76,023.3918128533 LINK tokens twice from two different wallets 41 days apart. The two different wallets received their funds from the original dev wallet.

Well, the wallet which received the last 2million link sent another 300,000 out 7 days ago. He sent it to a wallet he previously sent 400k to, this was one of the wallets which sent the weird 76,023.3918128533 transaction (etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0xb581b9f6323dbf02cdc9e84e2ab174fab6cb59c3). Since receiving the 300k 7 days ago he's sent 2 transactions out of 88,623.78348 and 42,900 each. The wallet which received 42,900 had been sent the same amount 26 days ago. So it's another repeating transaction (although less peculiar than the decimal places one). Dunno what it means but it would be cool if it were a testnet thing.

post 2/3

Attached: 1519244836390.png (350x350, 495K)

There was also some sending to Binance 4 days ago, you can see it here: etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca?a=0x0b3faea7ae4c5fd8e7216d233a913d4c53fab052
The 138k that was sold 4 days ago originally comes from the dev wallet. 17 days ago they also received 100k from another wallet which can also be traced back to dev wallet.

The wallet which is now in position #98 was in position #100 about a month ago when I first took note of it. Since it dropped two places I guess that indicates that 2 people dropped out of the top 100 since then. But what I would take away after a month of checking wallets is that the vast majority of wallets in the top 100 haven't been touched in months, and the majority of those who have been active have been accumulating.

Attached: pepe_success.jpg (214x235, 10K)

Thank you!

Attached: 1522506854118.gif (500x250, 1.05M)

Where do you see link eoy good sir?

is 10k link enough to retire next to a costco literally all i want out of life.

Thanks for the update!

gud 2 see u againe fren

Attached: 1522382875363.jpg (689x473, 29K)

Attached: 1522443093538.gif (840x488, 511K)

>tfw Link is on sale but have no more fiat

Nice work user, I sleep better at night knowing your autism is watching over the link wallets like a dark knight

Attached: 2EZ.png (556x420, 423K)

depends on bitcoin but I'm holding until $100. I think $1000 is a bit silly. Unironically believe in these estimates:

Yes friend

bless you based wallet user. the light i need in this time of darkness.

great gif fellow marine.

THX for all your autistic posts about wallet movement.
-Since you look like you are digging deep, are there any other "strange" thnigs happening that you noticed or in general did put a questionmark into your eyes?
-When do you think things will start to roll?
Is there any other event that you thinkg might trigger the big run for LINK?
-Is LINK dev. slow ATM? They wanted to work on time and have been just in time ever since -I am referring to REQ Mainnet and LINK's oracle provide

thx again for your engagement!

Attached: milink.jpg (800x533, 168K)

a hero we deserver

from another bread, I'm also trying to figure out what is considered getting a lot done. in pic related, it looks like they've been working pretty consistently

Attached: mylinkerstaystinker.png (1199x759, 49K)

You my friend, read my mind.

... when I compare LINK coding timeline to something established for a while like XMR, it shows me that we must be in infancy as a project. but hey, I'm a programming brainlet.

Attached: XMR.png (1197x769, 39K)

THIS. thank you for these insightful questions

You might only be able to afford sam's club

how do you read this graph?
like: They code something and delete little parts of it next day?
Or : They coded something and deleted the workaround?
If you substract the red from the green you get the actual work done, right?

I have fiat but am scared biz is lying to me. Also have some link. Might buy req also

Glad to see you're still here OP thank you for your autism

>Since you look like you are digging deep, are there any other "strange" thnigs happening that you noticed or in general did put a questionmark into your eyes?
Smart contracts/3rd party fintech services/oracles/open banking and psd2
Mulesoft/Salesforce/PSD2/Capgemini
We already know capgemini are bullish on smart contracts, and now they're working on psd2
See
capgemini.com/gb-en/news/capgemini-announces-open-banking-solution-for-psd2/#5
>‘Smart tokens’ uniquely combines tokenization5 and public-key cryptography to give banks and PSPs control of the entire transaction chain by issuing and redeeming payment authorizations.
>For one of our clients, we managed the delivery of 86 API endpoints supporting 20 million unique consumers and 1.5 Billion GBP revenue.
Capgemini use Mulesoft as part of this psd2/API service (Mulesoft was also already offering psd2 solutions), Mulesoft was just acquired by Salesforce, and we know Salesforce are connected to ChainLink.

I never read those SWIFT documents about open banking, but I suspect they may also reinforce my feelings based on the above.

>When do you think things will start to roll?
I don't know user, since it really does depend on bitcoin. If bitcoin stays down maybe we have to wait til 2019.

>Is there any other event that you thinkg might trigger the big run for LINK?
It will be mainnet + actual adoption

>-Is LINK dev. slow ATM? They wanted to work on time and have been just in time ever since -I am referring to REQ Mainnet and LINK's oracle provide
Seems fine to me

will re-emphasize that I'm a coding brainlet, but when looking for cryptos to invest in, you want to see real activity on github, commits and fixes, not just readme files being updated and stuff.

There's insights on github, one of which reveals code frequency, which is additions or deletions. At the end of the day, you want to see code frequency. Go check out ETH's github, you'll see the timeline looks insane compared to LINK

>Capgemini use Mulesoft as part of this psd2/API service (Mulesoft was also already offering psd2 solutions), Mulesoft was just acquired by Salesforce, and we know Salesforce are connected to ChainLink.
To be clear, what I mean by this is that these are all companies that are connected; only LINK isn't *officially* connected like the rest but that's because, while ChainLink is a legit 3rd party fintech service that will offer something unique, it's still just a start up. Monetisation of psd2 and other APIs via a decentralised oracle network connected to smart contracts will be a totally new revenue stream for these guys that are already monetising this shit, and I'm sure they will want to take advantage of it.

Even looking at REQ's github shows they've been doing a lot more than LINK.

Attached: req.png (1189x769, 46K)

the deletions count as any line that was removed
actual deletion, replacing of lines, and correction of typos all count as a 'deleted line of code' in version control systems
You can see this by looking at any commit and seeing that there are often green lines right above red lines that are not all that different.

In other words they are not as fast as other teams - I think I get it but they are prett smal compared to others to, so that should be seen from another angle?!
I hope they will get their shit together.

much love, thx!

Attached: 1522523982339.jpg (1199x759, 280K)

wait wtf?

Holy shit we are going to get blown the fuck out these lazy bastards haven't done fuck all. 4K peak to 100K and 200K on REQ and XMR? WTF SERGEY

Mainnet launch will dump insanely.

Only if bitcoin is still in bear mode.

This

We are so fucking fucked. There is NO way Sergey is going to come out swinging, he will keep his anti hype game running all fucking year

Nope, (sorry bro I like your posts)
There are too many anons unironically expecting a 10x or 100x on the day of mainnet launch and almost no reasons why that would happen.
That's how dumps happen.

To me it looks like a lot of work doesn't mean it is work that should have been done overall.
Look at that pic - to me this is no great efford (It's more like they hired a Indian coding network that did all work in a time of a few days) and deleted half of it so it looks fine.
Look at the very few and low peaks after the majority was coded -nothing!

Attached: 1522524917903.jpg (1189x769, 295K)

who's to say they aren't doing most of their work in a private repo though? but yeah.. it's food for thought. I wish a non-brainlet could refute me.

Look man, here is the cold hard truth. I have been in from ICO and this shit is so clearly filled with delusion and false hope. The only way we rocket anytime soon is big news and that is just not fucking happening. Private repo? what the fuck man

>The 138k that was sold 4 days ago originally comes from the dev wallet
RIP
they don't believe in their own token so badly they're market selling it at 20 cents a pop
what a fucking nightmare

Attached: noose2.gif (200x210, 392K)

I hope they get their shit together too. People forget that AB posted about how LINK's biggest threat is timing. This has me (((concerned)))

>why couldn't the tokens have come from somewhere else

Hello walletfag, good to see you. Unironically, thanks for your service.

Attached: 1511527636743.png (400x333, 91K)

Please understand that AB being a PnD and LINK being a legitimate project are not mutually exclusive.

If mainnet drops with a bunch of impressive clients (node operators/smart contract needs) with zero hype beforehand, I don’t think it will dump. But even if it does I really don’t care about if the price moves up or down on a particular day or even over a few months. You have to think of the bigger picture. If you think it will dump on a certain day then sell. Fine. But I unorionically believe that LINK will capture at least 1% of the API economy. Even 1% of $2.2 trillion would equate to $50 per LINK. I unironically believe that smart contracts and financial services are about to collide, and that collision will be facilitated by ChainLink.

Attached: 217A32F8-E0E7-4622-8C48-2DD785AE1C25.png (808x838, 81K)

God bless you walletautism

>The only way we rocket anytime soon
IDGAF about anytime soon. This is more of an *if* not *when* question. You better hope there's a private repo or we're looking at mainnet 2020.

Attached: 131302231003130.jpg (436x413, 38K)

hahaha im just pullin your tit bro, we're gonna make it

Don’t be sad, friend.
1. The fact that the tokens were sold in such a convoluted and roundabout way is actually not necessarily a bad sign in my opinion. If you follow the trail of tokens you’ll see it’s very complex. Therefore I don’t think it translates to muh exit scam.
2. Vast majority of tokens transferred from Dev wallet have been taking a fun journey around etherscan and never touched Binance.
3. Just think about the bigger picture. 10k LINK is all you need to make it.

can't believe I actually thought I was gonna make it

this thread is so comforting

Attached: 1519270132168.jpg (499x707, 125K)

Kek, also comes with a 10k LINK dowry

Attached: C1747D75-C7A6-4A13-8F5C-C14933A13725.jpg (2600x2061, 770K)

>Even 1% of $2.2 trillion would equate to $50 per LINK
No it would not. The numbers are unrelated.
The entire tokenomics of the system are still up in the air. The only things you can say for certain is that
1.A billion tokens is a fuck load of tokens and
2.2/3 of the supply is an awful lot for the devs to hold.

>mfw the only reason mainnet is not up is biz
>mfw Sergey has to scheme and try to shake autism off the token trail

Attached: linkTrillion.png (787x220, 69K)

oh shit checked

Icing on the cake. Where do I sign?

There was a private repo leading up to the alpha node launch. I remember someone quoting Rory stating that all future work would be done publicly but I can’t verify that. I have a feeling the node reputation and incentive code is being kept private

>trying to cover their tracks with as many convoluted transactions as possible = not exit scam
???
its the exact opposite

oy vey it's like anuddah 9/11

Attached: 1512524712257.gif (271x200, 42K)

>The numbers are unrelated.
False, if you believe that token price can be derived from mcap and mcap is equivalent to market share then they are related. What you mean to say is that you don’t think tokens can be valued that way and that’s fine. BUT do you really believe that if the chainlink network captures 1% of the market share of the API economy, the price of the token won’t go up? That’s what’s important here. You don’t need to work out the fine details of how tokens are valued to have an instinctive understanding that tapping into this money equals link price goes up. I’m probably mildy aspergers but I’m not so autistic that I couldn’t realise something so basic. Anyway this was already discussed in previous thread which I linked above.

What is very interesting is that Capgemini are now using a shittoken to facilitate their PSD2 service. (See ). This puts to rest the idea that massive banks won’t be willing to use a token like LINK to access the ChainLink network.

IT’S A CONSPIRACY!!!! EXIT SCAM!!!
Come on.
Saging my own thread for this retardation

>devs literally, indisputably, market selling their tokens at close to ATL
>hur this is not a bad thing at all! bullish!

Attached: 1517961215966.png (553x278, 88K)

kekked
the delusion of Linkys is beyond explainable
I can't even FUD it
I am unironically holding 120 incase this piece of garbage ever does something but anyone who is all in seriously fell for the memes and false hope

1. Dev wallet doesn’t sell directly to Binance, so it’s not literal or indisputable. They could have sent funds to other people who then decided to sell. We don’t know the meaning of the complex network of wallets, most of which did not sell.
2. It’s not actually a developer wallet, I believe they belong to advisors. So it’s not the funds that have been marked for development actually, but someone’s private money.
3. Don’t be retarded

What token is capgemini using?

>120
Wow bro you’re gonna be rich you sure showed us stinky linkies. Saged.

Attached: stinky.webm (640x480, 3M)

Tried to find out but couldn’t find anything more in depth on google. They just say it’s their own “smart token”. Kinda like SWIFT’s “smart oracle” eh?

Attached: 8DB1D92E-B77F-490F-B7DF-6FFE6ED75074.png (2600x3000, 3.01M)

One thing I did find that was interesting was this:

pymnts.com/news/b2b-payments/2017/capgemini-payment-services-psd2-regulation-compliance-bank-platform-innovation-open-api/
>Capgemini’s existing Applied Innovation Exchange, a developer portal that helps banks collaborate with developers and create compliant solutions.
I wouldn’t be surprised if SmartContract.com ends up on the Applied Innovation Exchange alongside Salesforce, IBM etc. And wouldn’t be surprised to see them add a section on smart contracts.
>Leveraging our deep-set culture of applied innovation, Capgemini helps organizations identify new opportunities to cater to emerging markets. Through the Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE), we offer pragmatic tools and insights that help achieve the competitive edge amid digital disruption and encourage the dynamic, authentic, humane, and sustainable culture of innovation exchange.
>capgemini.com/service/transformation-innovation/applied-innovation-exchange/

Also
> The platform also offers smart tokens that combine tokenisation and public-key cryptography to offer banks and PSPs control of the transaction chain. In addition, it facilitates centralised, real-time monitoring of all platform components and transactions.
I wonder if they made an ERC20 token, or what??

Gotcha. Holdings 6 figs of link. Hoope we make it broth

>TFW

Praise Be. Thank you for your work

I'm not a coder but gauging a project's progress off of what is essentially lines of code written seems dumb to me. LINK is trying to complete a fairly "small" task; bring offchain data onchain securely. In my brainlet opinion it seems reasonable that the code for this is more about discovering elegant solutions rather than big complex walls of code. So, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think LINK's small number of insights is necessarily a bad sign.
Does that make sense? Basically that each "insight" is actually insightful and requires lots of thought to realize it, while many other projects like REQ are probably much more straightforward

bingo

Its over dude, the bubble popped, move on

very nice work user. your autism is highly appreciated.

Attached: 1511833099424.gif (320x240, 50K)

monero has been out fora lot longer, small commits etc

checked. all legit link threads have digits like this. This is why i don't sell.

1000$ EOY boys

No, 10$

Okay, 1$

>3. Just think about the bigger picture. 10k LINK is all you need to make it.

w-what if im poor

i have about 3k dont tell me i need 10k to run a node

Fuck, 0.10$ then

FUCK 0.01$ EOY

You can run a node with 3k. But link at $100 (which it absolutely will hit) means 10k minimum to make it.

>dubs confirm
just market sold my stack

$100 by 2020?

Maybe. Mainstream/significant adoption of smart contracts coupled with chainlink’s oracle network being used IRL by a few large institutions should be happening by 2020.

>$100 by 2020?

hes using that price as an estimate from earlier in the thread, saying that if chainlink can capture 1% of a target market that we can see chainlink reach that high of a price.

2020 is a decent prediction, speculating on that $100... thats whenever people start using smartcontracts a lot. some people expect 2018-2020 to be the beginning of widespread smartcontract adoption. but i bet thats probably for the very early adopters desu.

dont think theres a rigid timeframe on this like "yup by 2020 thatll happen" but i bet sometime in the early 2020s we'll see smartcontract use come into vogue because people will save a lot of money using this new tech.. but who knows if we'll have big breakthroughs in this technnology over the next couple of years, computer tech tends to develop a lot faster than other fields.

..then past the early adopter phase we'll have an explosion in smartcontract use in disparate fields.. it'll probably start to become its own industry at that point with companies and people using the tech as well as a bunch of new projects copying chainlink and trying to improve on it. hopefully these guys get that first mover advantage in the field and can be a leader in this.

Hope Sergey gets his shit together this year.

Attached: ComonSergey.png (1218x666, 54K)

thanks just reboght asd;lalalskdjf;laksjd

thank you for wise words

thank you for keeping our wallets safe. i am in top 2000 wallets i believe wish i was top 1000 tbfh

>tfw you invest in multiple projects
>tfw they all team up and start using each other's tech
>tfw they all moon and help each other moon

we're going to get so rich off of this fucking market

>Since receiving the 300k 7 days ago he's sent 2 transactions out of 88,623.78348 and 42,900 each. The

couldv'e TRIPLE my LINK OP T_T

good job, autism. i'll buy you a lambo when we make it.

Good work OP. Seriously appreciate it. Helps me understand how big the potential really is.

Tfw when wagie in first world and can barely increase my link stack once a month because mohammed and his 14kids needs my taxes