NEON EXCHANGE

I'm in.

Worth doing this ico in this shit market?

Attached: nexxx.png (1600x704, 98K)

this is easiest 10x in your life

FUCK MY LIFE
AAAAAHHH
I signed up 3 people and nobody got in.

I fucking never gonna make it!

More opinions?

>platform utility token for a new exchange that has a low chance of adoption, or capturing market share

does it really sound like a good idea to you?

> implying people are not eargerly awaiting decentralized exchanges
> implying etherdelta or forkdelta are not pajeet tier and won't get destroyed by any competent competition

Was gonna go all in but didn't get it fuck

I got in, what documents are needed for ICO round 2? Not sure whether to select both rounds for contribution or not?

> NEO based ICO. kek. shitcoin. bag hold retards

I like forkdelta. It is the exchange of sophisticates.

How many people were a part of the lottery at the draw?

how does this exchange differ from localcoinswap?

I got in. Just finished the KYC.
You going for both rounds?

If you're from a country that is aloud to participate then go for it. I selected both rounds.

normies don't give a fuck about DEX's, and normies are what will drive this market up

If you were selected in the first lottery, does that mean your guaranteed a spot with a cap of $1000?

im in!
nex marines assemble

You can select to just participate in the first round, witch is $1k max. Or both witch is the same as selecting the first round but with the option of putting in a max of $9k more if available.

Didn’t get it, so might as well FUD the shit out of this later

That's cool, Jow Forums FUD is good for business!

Don't know if I should buy NEO now or wait and see if it will go lower?

Do you have to put in $9k more or less?

How many faggots didn't get accepted?

They waited until the last minute to tell burgers we couldn't participate

I selected both and I'm going to put $1k in the first and probably $5k in the second if spots are available.
It's up to you what you put in. I don't know what the minimum is? But $9k on the second is the maximum.

It's unlikely that we'll be able to contribute even $5k in the second round, with how much interest there is.

Buy it now. If you look on all the other hyped ICO's before on NEO, the prices shot up shortly before the ICO contribution. For example APEX

At least I am into APEX

Fuck this Nigger shit ICO! Fuck you NEX!

4 million people WEREN'T accepted. GF idiots

that was more of the whole market doing a 5x than it being a neo project

lol. you'll be lucky if this shit does 2X. DELUDED nep5 fanboys. There is still 3 years for any DEX to make it.

I don't know man, you see how many retarded people on that Telegram?

I'll see what it's like on Sunday, and probably pick some up if it's looking good.

I signed up and didn't get in but with BnB planning block chain + fiat pairings + Qash world book, block chain , fiat pairings Nex is coming up short

Source?

Attached: 2FE67CD9-7494-44C5-8E1B-29EB401B5EDF.jpg (211x239, 9K)

look into it

No you

k there were 120k

What documents did you need for round 2?
And what documents did you need for round 1?

What documents did you need to pass kyc for round 2?

I did not fucking make it, I really want to KMS so hard now. What other opportunities like this exist? FUCK ME

Attached: 1463236661707.png (415x400, 241K)

Thanks user, i selected both now

How many total applicants, there were 128k winners right?

APEX and this were the last good opportunities. Now we will just have bullshit for a long time, before something good comes up again.

Reporting on duty, sir!

No, 120k applicants.

> Got 8 accounts to sign up..not a single one selected

Attached: 5DD054F7-1110-4F55-8EE4-5DF194DA5E34.gif (500x275, 365K)

How do you know if you got in? Email?

Go to we website.

i registered 51 got 9 in

I'm waiting for the hack and leak of their vast amount of KYC data. I'm shocked it hasn't happened yet given the hate for NEO.

worst thing could happen is i lose 9k,

welp

Attached: nex.jpg (1385x134, 35K)

>given the hate for NEO
Two retards hating on Jow Forums is nothing significant. Try to read some serious crypto news sites and you'll see pretty much everyone thinks is a great project.

>implying people are not eargerly awaiting decentralized exchanges
Oh yeah, I can tell from all the Blocknet threads that people are super excited about DEXes... Redditfags will use anything with "Binance" written on it. Nobody gives a fuck about the best tech.

I can't login to their extension, it says that my username is not stored locally.

try again, or login with the encripted key

When i tried verifying at the end it told me my first/last name doesn't match what i signed up to the lottery with..tried a bunch of capital letter variations but nothing worked, as a hail mary i tried my two word username divided for the first/last name fields and it worked..
automatically approved my "kyc"

I tried every single password I habe ever used and it didn't work, I guess I fucked up