What will happen in the upcoming PRL fork? Will smart money sell before the snapshot...

What will happen in the upcoming PRL fork? Will smart money sell before the snapshot? How have forks been in the past with different coins, anyone got any info?

Attached: 1515199494594s.jpg (187x250, 7K)

Good question

Like with every single snapshot, you sell before or you get left with pseudo ICO bags. Especially in a bear market. Unless you are holding bitcoin and get the shit for free there is no use to holding post snapshot in anything else.

I wonder if PRL is even gonna pump with this bear market shit

I feel like PRL is actually a good fucking hold and usually things drop when shit cryptos fork or if there is a scam fork but this is far from a scam fork, it's not even really a fork.

But I still expect the price to drop after the snapshot 100%, I'm just wondering if I should hold till snapshot or sell right before and buy both when they're low. Just wondering how things have been with other forks/airdrops in the past.

Sell before the fork and buy after if you know it is dropping (hint: you are absolutely right).

Other forks that come to mind: NXT in the great bull market of Dec-Jan. Fell 80% in the weeks after snapshot and the fork did nothing. Bitcoin Private with ZCL. We know how that one went. I imagine most have killed themselves by now. Those are the two most recent. Bitcoin Private is indicative of what happens in bear markets. NXT in bull.

But those both are shitcoin scam forks. SHL is from the same team as PRL and is just part of the infrastructure. I feel like this time it might be different, people are buying PRL more for the snapshot but not only because of that. Also because PRL seems to be quite a good coin. Of course these things are impossible to know but god damn I just dont know. Maybe selling 2 days before the snapshot lets hypothetically say for 1.2usd and then buying RIGHT before the snapshot when smart money sells for 1.1 usd. Then selling for 1usd after the snapshot thus not losing money but still gaining the SHL.

You do whatcha want man. I heard the same illogical claims that it would be different from those camps. I spent a while in the ZCL threads begging them to sell but they will do what they want and got what was coming to them. If you feel confident then it is your mistake to make. Just trying to warn you. Free money does not exist especially in this bull market. Dont get left with pseudo ICO bags.

>I feel like
Feelings are irrelevant, think

>people are buying PRL more for the snapshot
Yes. Last testnet release didn't move the price.

>Also because PRL seems to be quite a good coin
It's an interesting project that is currently useless and reliant on a broken network.

You're too emotionally invested in the coin and sound like a new trader. Dump it before the snapshot, there's a 95% probability you'll make more money than you would by selling post snapshot and then dumping SHL.

What makes you think PRL and ZCL are totally comparable? ZCL was a 3mil market cap shitcoin that got a scam fork with bitcoin in it's name.

nothing pisses me more off than a cute girl photo
going to click that photo
and then it's not any bigger than the thumbnail
fuck you OP
sage

PRL has slightly better fundamentals than ZCL but it has no fomo events to save it after the snapshot. SHL is a decentralized web node coin that has about 5 competitors. In a bull market they will pump, in a bear market they will die.

faggot op his faggot image size

Attached: DSmhDnqVwAAINyb.jpg:large.jpg (1536x2048, 395K)

what is your plan?

thread savior

saged anyways

Smart people would say exact opposite of their plan so they could abuse more people.

ty

kek

Can I get sauce?

Ching Ching pussy bong, bing it.

Kaho Shibuya

Fake news

To take down the plane.