GTFI DADI NOW FOOLS

Dadi aims for a market share of 4% in web services. Even 1% will go a long way. According to Gartner, the Business Overview source, current worldwide web services market is $250B and is growing by 18% per year. So, by 2023 (6years) that would place the market at $671B. A 4% stake in that values Dadi at $26B or $150 per token. Right now you can buy them for only 16 cents.

Attached: 1492239551276.jpg (323x156, 12K)

>Muh whitepaper

They stole the Whitepaper and leaked all ICO participants data.

Fk off paid shill

It is literal garbage compared to SONM and RLC, their team is shit in comparison and their progress is shit.

I can't believe people actually bought this ICO. Lmao

gtfo pajeet, if you're gonna shill, don't shill utter crap like this..

Let's see..

>they plagiarized SONM whitepaper
>they fucked up their ICO
>they fucked up their token distribution

Nah. I'll pass.

They aim for 4% market share? You must realize how ridiculous you sound right now.....

I aim for a quarter billion...we reach and we fall....

>Dadi aims for a market share of 4% in web services
I aim for 5% market share, invest in me guys

I have 30 k DADI.
Have they announced yet how much for a Stargate?

Attached: Enchanted.jpg (430x296, 57K)

>muh whitepaper

sonm and rlc are garage-startup tier trash. dadi already has a working product, and a powerhouse of marketing and team

>muh whitepaper

you must not realize how this works. if you can undercut the competition by 50-75 %, you will slaughter them. do you even know what blockchain is and why it's revolutionary

>we are aiming for a % of __

Attached: 1521284182486.jpg (1285x963, 374K)

>sonm and rlc are garage-startup tier trash. dadi already has a working product, and a powerhouse of marketing and team

I don't believe that you actually think that. In fact that is so retardedly juvenile, I am shocked you could even write it as a shill.

This is so obvious.
You should let some positive and neutral posts instead of posting FUD all at once.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-29 The Mathematics of Arbitrage (Springer Finance) Freddy Delbaen, Walter Schacher (228x346, 73K)

this. there's no shortage of knuckle-dragging crypto "investors"

Attached: 1519685116047.jpg (796x446, 54K)

> DADI
Thanks for the reminder to turn filters back on

Samefag.

Thanks for the FUD by the way.
I'm buying some more.

Again someone tries to shill this scam.

Have fun holding bags.

you remind me of people who said trump cant be president cause he banged hookers. but dude gets the job done like no other.

i think this DADI team is taking their scam a little too far. I mean they are actually working on the product wtf? its already in beta??? just take the money and run already!

samefag