Who /team amphetamines/ here?

Who /team amphetamines/ here?

Attached: IMG_20180331_211742_HDR.jpg (3000x4000, 3.5M)

>trading while high on drugs

what could go wrong

Absolutely Degenerate

Friendo, weed makes me see trade patterns without thinking about it. Just appears in my mind.

nice (best?) drug but hard to find in good form
(meth is cheaper for you get that shit instead)

How long have you been using

What have you been using

Can you function without it

How much do you spend each month

What does your love ones think of it

Do you see the chances of a possible addiction?

>Do you see the chances of a possible addiction?

ye

this.

well... a lot of peeps in the USA are hooked on pharmaceutical speed
because that's what adderall, vyvanse, etc. really are : speed.

I keep to 2-3 mg of Adderall with a healthy meal for work days. Keeps my tolerance low, allows me to have an appetite and doesn't screw with my sleep.

I abused stimulants previously. Be careful if taking high dosages. Got some psychosis, messed up sleep, lost weight (137.5 LBS at 6' 4"), dopamine receptors were angry and teeth grinding (lasted for a year after I initially quit).

Stims are useful, but please be careful!!

I too enjoy smoking the dregs op

Attached: 56283B36-548A-4374-8FF3-18A4651D5087.jpg (465x307, 52K)

this
also with heavy use the nice effects really drop
you only end up with the bad side effects
so abuse is just a very bad (but tempting) idea

modafinil for me. Dont really consume drugs anymore. But ive used everything but heroin. so most psychedelics/meth/spd/coke/ket/mdma/weed/hash/2c .....dno how you could trade whilst on speed. Heart rate would be annoying unless youre so good you get instant euphoria.

From experience I can honestly tell you to get a grip on yourself and knock that shit off. It's great at first then it has debilitating diminishing returns that sucks the very life force out of you. Discipline yourself now or receive a Darwin award later. You know better Non, no more excuses.

Get pills and eat them in the early morning and early afternoon.

If you keep snorting them you're gonna crash really quick.

This user gets it. I used to blow coke up my nose like I was a rock star, stopped after one night which turned into a morning where I'd lied to my waifu where I was, couldn't stop shaking and was breathing really fast and shallow, then had to go home and tell her a lie, then act normal all through a comedown where I literally thought I was going to die. I started because it was fun.

I'm very conservative with this stuff. Have been doing it since 5 years or so, but still get a kick out of small doses.

this dude knows whats up.
as a person who's been down that path - cut the shit. dont be a moron

>amphetamines
>high
It makes you more focused and aware if anything.

Stop with these pathetic poor people drugs and spend some money on wild chinese/american ginseng, deer antler, and cordyceps

m8 that's an average bump of speed that will make sure you're wired for a couple of hours. a small dosage is 1/4th of that

Downers > uppers

I don't like being too stimmed

>using
for like 6 months
>what
dexamphetamine
>function without
yep but dex is like the best coffee youll ever drink
>spend
i got a prescription so i spent like 10 bucks and i have 2 months worth since i only take one like once or twice a week
>loved ones
its fine, i dont actually abuse it, just take dex spansules
>chances of addiction
definitely, thats why i keep my usage down. i find after a few days in a row i want to kill myself by the end so i am self regulated in taking them. i also want to avoid a tolerance. i definitely enjoy it though so i try and make sure i dont get used to it.

Well. Kind of. They're amphetamines, not methamphetamines but yeah that molecule does make a big fucking differences.

I love me some amps. Iv been “abusing” for maybe 5 years. Tips from a pro

Don’t use more then 2 days in a row

Try to only use on weekends

Try to only use it as a reward to your self AFTER lots of work.

Don’t depend on them to DO WORK

Like I said, iv been abusing this shit for years with no negative effects. These things have changed my life for the betters. The problem is people are idiots and just over do everything. It’s the same as alcohol, use sparingly

FYI..... evekio is much better than Adderall, and also, fuck street speed and speed “paste”. It’s umpure as fuck.

Just wanted to add.... I still get high off 10mg of pure biphetamine and 15mg of Adderall. Don’t abuse it, keep tolerance low and it’s fucking great. Especially with alcohol in a social setting.

Also stay away from meth. Adding meth to ampheramine has a totally different effect on how it hits your brain. It’s much much more addictive.

dex is amazing. I take it everyday with a prescription and accomplish things I couldn't have before being on it.

I can stop using, and I usually choose to on weekends.

you monsters are all breaking poor nancy's heart.

Attached: Photograph_of_Mrs._Reagan_speaking_at_a_'Just_Say_No'_Rally_in_Los_Angeles_-_NARA_-_198584 (340x508, 43K)

Why do druggies feel the need to advertise their drug use? You're not cool or interesting. If you did drugs then banged 4 Thai ladyboys that might be worth a post but you're clearly just going to watch the markets and shitpost on Jow Forums.

>molecule
nope.

Attached: img0451.jpg (3504x2336, 1.54M)

Because this shit changes your life for the better. My wife had anxiety issues her whole life. She finally went to the doc and ended up getting a benzo. It changed her life 100%

You guys talking bout this root, that substance. Any person with real knowledge knows any substance is a substance. If you think the compound that makes Adderall is any less toxic than these “herbal remedies” is your a fucking idiot.

Read a chemistry book. Understand compounds.... understand synthetic compounds and biological compounds are still fucking compounds.

>tfw pretty sure I have heart damage from stimulant usage

fug

>I'll just pretend I'm smart on the Internet in hopes no one corrects me

You're like the dumbasses who say margarine is one molecule away from plastic.

There's a reason the addicts who do meth do meth and don't do adderall.

your wife will be so fucked if she tries to quit, drugs are a fucking meme, take it from a druggie.

My nigga
Pure crystal methamphetamine fag here
Going to wagecuck soon... obviously gonna bring my booster with me

1. Drug abuse is degenerate, and amphetamines are too.
2. Who the fuck buys a kit like this, you poser?

what is tolerance
what is cheaper product
what is stronger product
what is.... the list goes on
Stupid fuck
Meth user here, yea i'm addicted i admit
>still shower daily, brush white teeth
>work
>trade charts
>see friends
>have my weight
What you see in the movies is fake, not all meth users look like a zombie

every women has anxiety it's pretty normal, I would say something is wrong if she didn't, you got meme'd on by the doctor

The problem is that it's not sustainable. If you keep at it long enough, sooner or later, you lose control and go in a downward spiral from there (either because you start making bad decisions or because you lose your fucking mind). Think you'll be different if it makes you happy.

>ACSHULLY!!! The difference is the extra methyl group (CH3) attached to benzene ring of the molecule!!!

What an insufferable hairsplitting faggot you are, I bet you're the life of every party you're invited to.

>2. Who the fuck buys a kit like this, you poser?
It's convenient and orderly. What are you, a messy?

Damn bros I was just chopping up a couple lines and you guys just talked me out of it
Thanks guys

for future reference.

Attached: 1520642561161.png (382x381, 40K)

;(
yea i know , it's hard to stop
its been 8 months now... p much daily
So id imagine by now many would have fallen off the deepend and been rekt
But i'm still managing

You're actually what the movies portray of meth users. Stupid as shit. Learn how to read

I read what you wrote dumb fuck
>duhhrr why don't they do adderall
Because when drug users are in the game long enough they go after the cheaper better product
For opiates... heroin
For stimulants... meth
Now kys

Jesus buddy relax. What you got a mirror for.. you see that on a movie once?
Take out a dinner plate like a proper drug addict and get rid of your childish break line tube.
"Luk me, I Dew drugz off a mirror and with a shiny straw. Dew u guise think I'm big pimping bcuz i ammmmmm"

U don’t even know bro. There is a anxiety and there is severe anxiety. Specifically Public anxiety

It’s been years. She’s fine. She’s not addicted to benzos. She only takes them when needed... it changed her life and I can testify to it

Stay eating your grasses and roots. We over here doing big things.

this

I love benzos, but they are so damn addictive.

It's almost impossible to not fall into addiction if you suffer from severe anxiety, be careful about her usage because it can very easily spiral out

Never assume you can handle the amount of drugs you are taking. Microdosing is safer way.

I agree 100%. They are a tool. We know in her case there are nothing more than a tool

I have abused benzos. Anybody who has knows it’s shit, and when you consistent black out after a few drinks it tells you it’s not good for you

I feel bad for people who have addictive personalities. We both are wage cucks, I work 50+ hours a week and don’t even use my amphetamine script during the week, my wife only uses benzos when the situation calls for it.

The same loosers who don’t know when to say when with benzos are the same loosers who don’t know when To say when with alcohol.

Imho benzos are really bad for the average person. We are not meant to live this shit life we are forced to live, and sadly some people need scripts to function. I don’t look down upon them

I went from being an all day every day week smoker, to a benzo abuser, to a codine abuser. I no longer fuck with any of those looser ass drugs and stick to amps. It works for me. I’m 33, have no debt, own 2 houses both around half paid off, a 401k and Roth with decent money, as well as a decent amount in crypto. People need to listen to their body and do what they can handle. When you don’t wagecuck, drugs will fuck you. When you work a legit responsible job (both of us) u know better than to fuck up your life and all the good shit u got going for u

Same. On nye I kept bumping high grade cocaine untill I suddenly turned white as a sheet, irregular grasping for breath, fuckloads of stings in my left arm, heavy sweating etc. After doing cocaine my heart feels jumpy for days, cant enjoy a few lines anymore.

I abused heavily for a year and thought I did also. Just did a stress test echo and all that related stuff at a cardiologist. They didn't find anything and I was absolutely certain I had issues. You might be alright bud.