Alright biz bros, lay to me straight. What should I do?

over a million LINK
100k ICON
15k SKY
150k QASH
300k AMB
5k WTC
20k HPB
1m FUN
80k INT

What would you do if you were a mini whale like this?

Attached: b2.jpg (400x400, 144K)

kys

Reduce shitcoin positions for more liquid coins

Selling large quantities of shitcoin is hell on earth

Buy a comfy house and never leave it. Just order shit on Amazon and buy delivery.

Going to be hard to sell some of those positions right now. Which ones do you consider shitcoins?

Thanks bro!

All of them are shitcoins

Wanchain

Invest in some safer assets if you haven’t already i.e. stocks/bonds/real estate.

I don't know the numbers. But lets see it;s 2 million. I would put at least one in fiat. The other one can still easily 5x to make u set for the rest for life or maybe more to set your senpai for generations. With the rest just trade have fun make it more. And start cashing to make your dreams in real life work. I don't know what you want from life. Chase it, the money gives you freedom, thats were we all fight for.

Also Bytom, one of the most technically advanced projects

Probably buy some bitcoin

I'm trying to go big. I got a job so I can deal with it if it doesn't work out. I want to take out a million on the next bullrun

>doesn’t have Vechain
Never gonna make it user

Made money off of it but dumped it when it was higher for skycoin

You’ll learn soon it’s the Bitcoin of 2018

Yeah I agree. Skycoin is the next Bitcoin

Don't be too gready. Set a goal. And keep to it. I missed my goal this bullmarket, because well why would i take it of it doubles every few days. And now its gone. So write a goal down. And stick to it. Also, NAS VEN QASH HOLY TRINITY. read nas whitepaper, look everything about ven. Qash you already know is gold, and will make you so fuckinng rich it doesn't really matter what your other coins are.

All in on ETHORSE

everything into powh
unironically

Keep LINK, SKY, FUN.
Ditch INT, HPB, WTC, QASH.

No chink projects. People have been burned and learned their lesson.