Daddy why didn't you invest in cryptocurrency in 2018 and become a bilionaire in the 2018-19 bullrun?

>Daddy why didn't you invest in cryptocurrency in 2018 and become a bilionaire in the 2018-19 bullrun?

If you're not accumulating as much as you can right now you are a fucking failure and you shouldn't be allowed to have kids because they will be as retarded as you are

Attached: failure_entrepreneur_getty_small.jpg (800x767, 65K)

niggers

Biz will always fail to accumulate at the right times. 90% of these faggots deserve to fail.

B-but how do I get fiat to accumulate?

Attached: 1521911630350.jpg (600x848, 234K)

>Daddy why didn't you invest in cryptocurrency in 2018 and become a bilionaire in the 2018-19 bullrun?

My future white gf will ask me that?

>”Daddy, mommy said you went all in on one of those crypto thingys called “Link” or something at $1 and panic sold the bottom at $0.27. I just looked on the computer and it says “Link” is worth $467 now... why did you sell, daddy? How could you do this? Now we’ll have to stay poor... ;(. I hope I didn’t inherit your glass hands”

>believing in another bullrun
>being this delusional

Posts like this convince me we are still in the denial phase

No, there’ll be another but it probably won’t happen for ~2 years or so. The ones who give up and walk away instead of accumulating will miss out

sorry dad I already put everything i had into a promsing shit coin and then got absolutely positively fucking JUST'd becaue I thought 5.5 was the dip.

>please buy my bags, i’m so desperate

come back in a decade

You and people like you are fucking morons

Attached: 1517263939916.jpg (525x469, 58K)

>Daddy why are we poor?
>Well you see son I took some investment advice from a south african chuckie cheese forum and lost all our money

Fug, I walked away after the 2014 crash and told myself id circle back to start buying and working on crypto projects. Only got back in summer 2017 but if I would have just got back in like a handful of months earlier Id be a millionaire.

baby your glasshands are perfect for my leather dick

There's always another bull run, if you wait long enough. Except for link, that shit is scammy.

t. gave up and walked away

the next bullrun will be in late 2019 and it will be glorious.

Agreed user Pluto in ......fuck the details but the stars say soon we will head to unprecedented highs the weak will be shaken out, the capitulaters will be undone as the market does a complete turnabout and the board is inundated with green wojaks.

Attached: rg.jpg (683x1024, 58K)

I'm temped to go to a bank and ask for a loan, fuck paying them, here in Mexico you don't get in trouble for not paying you just are out of the credit system for 6-8 years and if I accumulate enough for the bullrun to be profitable I can go and tell the bank to go fuck themselves

The absolute maximum BTC can go up is 100x as the entire world capital is something like 241 trillion USD.

Shut your god damn mouth kid

Daddy is waiting for transaction to open a channel to confirm. Any day now.

Attached: 1515099208073.jpg (600x463, 25K)

maybe even a zillionaire

ok

buying the dip in raging bull market is tough but buying the absolute bottom when the dust settles is easy. we will all fucking make it.

explain how to know the absolute bottom for a brainlet looking to cost down

What should I accumulate senpai? My bags are heavy desu

fantastic idea

Son how did you learn the term bullrun? Have you been listening in on mommy's special time again?

you can't, people trying to catch the falling knife will be staring at a huge green dildo

Can't wait for a month from now when BTC is sub $3k

You are right but its still in bear market, will crash even harder. Expect BTC to not ramp up again until late 2019

Someone said id have a lambo if i went all in on ADA and FUN. Pls tell me i did good pls tell me my lambos coming

Attached: A386AFE2-053F-4305-B065-6777650D8DB3.png (1242x2208, 192K)

You're lambos are coming.

But they're made out of legos.

I can't stop thinking of how bad I wanted a chance to get in low as everything was mooning last year. This is that chance.

Sell your portfolio and buy lottery tickets. Just get it over with tonight.

Wrong. This market is dead. Move on to something with value. Everyone needs to stop with the crypto obsession because it's going to get worse until the market is literally people trading digital pokemon cards for a few dollars.

nice idea for a ponzi, gonna get that started

Save me a Charizard so I can sell it to some biztard for $1000

>>Daddy why didn't you invest in cryptocurrency in 2018 and become a bilionaire in the 2018-19 bullrun?

"Well sweetie anonymous people on the internet told me a pair of italian popstar twins who had undergone heavy facial reconstruction surgery ruled the crypto world and you couldnt win so I bit the FUD bullet and sold at -85% and shitposted about how crypto was a meme until REQ burned my house down and became a nocoin serf"

What are you gonna do when your children ask the hard questions?

Attached: eastern poland.jpg (748x260, 46K)