You do drink your coffee black, right user?

you do drink your coffee black, right user?

Attached: 1565914173255.png (600x400, 157K)

yes
you prefer it after a while

telepathy alert

Nah. I like 2 scoops of sugar and milk. I'm not drinking some special blend that was scientifically planned and blah blah blah virgin crops and what the fuck ever. I just want something warm and tasty in the morning to drink. Coffee-autistics are literal beaners.

have sex coffee-let

I don't drink coffee. I do drink my tea black, however.

Attached: sunflowers(not).jpg (1558x1100, 1.15M)

what tea

i used to love coffee, but i have discovered it makes me anxious and gives me back aches, plus pooping. i guess my digestive system got weaker or i was consuming too much, but it was annoying nonetheless

Light and sweet here

coffee poops is the desert of coffee

I like to try various kinds, but my favourite would most likely be ceylon.

dessert*

if you smoke ciggies and drink coffee it makes the corresponding subsequent bowel movement orders of magnitude better.

It's really nice you are making Jow Forums coffee!

I like mine with some half and half please.

Attached: yLMf5cZ.jpg (500x578, 112K)

I hope none of you drink instant coffee and either ground your own beans or get them freshly grounded, anything less and you are literally a degenerate.

Attached: 1489980533355.png (216x198, 11K)

keurig

>ITT: People boasting about drinking McCafe without sugar

Black is disgusting.
Also I don't drink coffee.

squeeze the butthole on your whole squad now it's dead nigger alley time. wake up = dead nigger - go to sleep ? = dead nigger
step up and get hit with the butthole die nigger swag swaggg 100

> Capsule coffee.

Attached: 1521959251506.jpg (228x224, 14K)

fuck the environment

i exclusively drink with cigarettes, backaches doesnt seem to go away too. it always seems to give me one around evening after i've had morning coffee. when i dont drink, i never get those aches

low iq
very low iq
above average iq
very low iq
high iq

Attached: 1549989882615.png (1206x505, 350K)