Hello Jow Forums. I'm relatively new to crypto...

Hello Jow Forums. I'm relatively new to crypto. I got seriously interested in it after listening to Peter Thiel at the recent Economic Club of New York event---I'm a big fan of his. I'm thinking about investing in some BTC. Is this a good time to get in? Or is it going to dip even lower before it goes up?

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (1424x1080, 248K)

you will have people saying it's going to 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 - ultimately noone knows, it's been pretty steady around 7k, yesterday down to 6.5 but now back up to 7.

noone can give you the truth, you will have to make up your own mind, just make sure that when you do invest, be 100% in it - otherwise you just might end up panic selling at a loss,
if the market were to go down a bit.

my personal opinion is that this is definitely a good time to buy, but if you look around here a bit you'll see everyone has a different opinion and ultimately it's up to you

I asked Peter Thiel, he said unbreakable strong nuclear force level support at 6666.66. bitcoin will never be lower than that again, apparently.

This pretty much.

Let me reiterate that you have to be comfortable with bitcoin reaching $0 and NOT PANIC SELLING. If you can't manage that, then either you're investing too much money or this is not the market for you.

Buy BTC and do not panic sell when the price drops even lower. Do that, and you'll come out ahead of most fags here.

>I got seriously interested in it after listening to Peter Thiel at the recent Economic Club of New York event

He LITERALLY bought at the top.
>Founders Fund, run by Thiel, bought about $15 million to $20 million of dollars in bitcoin, the Wall Street Journal reported in early January, citing sources familiar with the situation
>Bitcoin rose more than 13.5 percent to near $15,017, according to Coinbase, amid the report
Whatever he's telling you is to justify his FOMO.

In this game, not just NEETs get rekt by whales. Whales get rekt by other, earlier and wiser whales.

Attached: big money 2016.png (687x813, 393K)

>tfw no time machine
I guess I'll read up more on the technology, and make my decision based on that

I'm not one to panic sell, btw, I'm looking for a long-term investment

Attached: 1513239924185.jpg (1424x1080, 250K)

Just remember to HODL (hold on to dear life) you need iron hands for this and you aren't at a loss until you sell. Speculators are parasites but investors win and if you don't buy now you are going to really regret it when we're at 10K next week.

Attached: makifes2.jpg (900x900, 82K)

>when we're at 10K next week.
What makes you think so?

Attached: mpv-shot0008.jpg (1424x1080, 213K)

I know important people and I've been around but I can't explain it without compromising my own security.

Attached: makifes7.jpg (1024x645, 109K)

High-quality Alice's where you finding these?

Attached: 1433579337557.gif (334x193, 1.99M)

Ok, since you're not following our advice of not listening to our advice and instead asking people for their opinion on the near-future price of bitcoin, allow me to present my case.

1. There is no catalyst bringing people into the market en-masse right now like there was in December with the intense media coverage and legitimizing developments such as futures market opening.

2. Just yesterday we experienced a "death cross" of the 50-day SMA and the 200-day SMA, which is a sell signal for technical traders.

3. We have not yet reached the previous bottom from February of $6k, which is extremely likely to occur (+- $200) because during bear markets, prices tend to return to levels of previous "price support". These would be (roughly) $6k, $5k, and $4600 (lower than that would be fairly unlikely).

4. Lots of other technical reasons which are like chinese to those who are unknowledgeable.

Point being, my recommendation would be either
A: Dollar-cost average your way in right now over the course of a week or two. (google if you are unfamiliar)
B: Buy halfway in between $6.2k-$5.8k, then buy in with the other half of your investment capital when it either reaches $5.2k or $8.5k (what I'm doing).

Attached: 1517640472739.jpg (300x400, 17K)

Run alice run. This is no place for you.

Do you think people who invested in Enron felt like this? How did that bounce back go?

Probably ripped from the bluray.

That's different it can't happen in the new paradigm, educate yourself.

Attached: makif.jpg (423x702, 151K)

Fuck off fag

They're screenshots I took from the remastered version of the movie I found on a torrent site

Ok, you got me

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated

Here's the thing, I will most probably get on board anyway, because everything I've read so far tells me crypto is going to be huge in the near future, and BTC is the coin that passed the test of time, unlike the more experimental altcoins, but I'm greedy, so I'd like to get in at the best possible time, but I know close to nothing about finance, so I'd rather use someone else's brain and be done with it, h-hehe

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1424x1080, 167K)

tanks fren

Attached: 1516087822369.jpg (720x644, 56K)

np pham

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1424x1080, 218K)