REQ Burn Simplified for Idiots

Idiots, see picture.

Attached: Burn.png (965x692, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-march-30th-2018-request-network-is-live-ad3cbf615ae1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally someone not fudding and explaining how the fuck it work

Can't someone hack 00000...00 wallet ?
With a plasmacomputer.

Attached: 1522526091901.png (965x692, 28K)

Split the last step and added a picture for you REALLY special people.

Attached: Burn.png (965x692, 31K)

wtf... so I'm going to gradually lose all my REQ?? this shit is stupid

You are beyond special

WTFFFFF
im selling this scam coin

fuck off scammer

Attached: 1522526373227.png (965x692, 34K)

Ripping off investor tokens, no wonder it dropped in value by 33% after going live.

Why do I even bother trying to explain something on Jow Forums..... Now I know better.

Nobody is listening to your lies

Attached: reqt.png (965x692, 39K)

Oy gevalt they just burned 30% of my stack.
Wtf goys why isn't BurnGuard+ Premium working?
I'm using v. 1.6.7

this image should dispel all the confusion once and for all

Attached: reqexplained.png (943x635, 407K)

10/10
I love it.

inconvenient truth

You didn't bother. You just drew some childish retarded looking scheme and some user redrew it showing you what is actually missing in your explanation. Where are these tokens burnt from?
well, if all REQ tokens are held by users that means they need to be burned from users, so he got a point there.

I laughed

they get bought at market price from kyber

Dumbass

>they get bought at market price from kyber
Where did this stupid meme come from?

Mine are all charred
>pic related
Can I clean them off? I was reading that your not supposed to clean erc20 tokens or it might decrease the value
This is all so weird an confusing

Attached: Picture 224.jpg (800x600, 147K)

problem is all tokens with higher market price are being burned. its impossible for req to pass 20c since 20c tokens were all burned

>tfw me and all my niggas robbed some white kid last night
>got his trezor
>we smoked all his req

bitch was cryin' so much hah hah

Clr

>well, if all REQ tokens are held by users that means they need to be burned from users, so he got a point there
Personal wallets represent like a fraction of total REQ supply. Are you literally retarded?

shit does req allow me to contact arianna grande

shut your retarted ass up. stay broke faggot
" When step 2 is performed, the Burner Smart Contract will instantaneously swap the full amount of stored ETH into REQ. This is done through a market order on a decentralized exchange (DEX). The DEX that is currently connected to the Burner contract is Kyber Network. The equivalent of ETH to REQ is now stored in the Burner Smart Contract, triggering"
blog.request.network/request-network-project-update-march-30th-2018-request-network-is-live-ad3cbf615ae1

Attached: ingsoc.png (220x220, 12K)

Thanks for explaining shit. The only thing you people can do is name calling.

this seems exploitable btw

Their just spewing sludge man don't listen to em. Just sit and wait for the updated burn guard walltet and hope the req team doesn't crack it as quick as last time.

Thank you sir.
Now I finally understand

What do you want us to explain for the nth time.

how? please explain

lmao

friendly reminder that REQ is CREEPY and WEIRD and developed by SWEATY NERD VIRGINS

Attached: thumb.png (300x288, 102K)

For real though why are people trying to spam shitty FUD? It seems as if paid pajeets are spamming false information. Anybody reading this don't worry OP is right. Everyone else is a stupid nigger.

how did they crack it the last time, it took them only a couple days it seems

i can't believe you guys are still holding this. I'm so glad I bought at ICO and sold everything at a dollar. I've been shorting it the entire way down with 50x leverage.

Being able to recognise ironic FUD for the humour is like the bare minimum you need to make it in crypto. I think you’re literally too dumb for crypto bro

let me guess, youre american

Attached: req2.png (662x672, 145K)

>Everyone else is a stupid nigger.

I think that’s called “projecting”

But everyone else really IS a stupet nigger

But that's because u a willfully ignorant little beotch....its not soley that you don't understand economics or game theory, you're retarded on every level

I understand and can recognize ironic FUD. Did i not recognize it with that post? All i am saying is their seems to be a lot of low effort spam, and they can at least put a little effort into it. If you see humor in those posts i think you are too stupid.

That's not what projecting is. I would have to be black.

It seems we have quite a few dumbasses that can't properly think this out. Here is more detailed process if OP's picture.

Attached: howitworks.png (965x767, 63K)

Only idiots without an active subscription to BurnGuard Pro on their wallets will end up like that.

Attached: 1427273156640.jpg (500x666, 56K)

why the fuck would I use this? Why not just tell the guy to send x ETH to a certain address? It's a blockchain, I will know when the payment is received.
Why jew him out of 0.1%? This is beyond stupid, complete pajeet project

You seem trustworthy. I'm gonna ignore the other guys and go with this.

Fuck, I'm ruined...

I like the copypasta about the guy printing out his wallet keys and putting them in a binder that then caught fire because they burned his REQ.

Hardest image from the internet

You sir, made my day, kek bless you

Attached: keksimus maximus.jpg (600x632, 46K)

And then people will say that JNT is useless kek