Homosexuals should be castrated and beaten to a bloody pulp

homosexuals should be castrated and beaten to a bloody pulp

Attached: __kudou_chitose_nijisanji_drawn_by_13o__sample-0352b5cd67c70593ec2ab47baef1ab8a.webm (700x700, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqdDggjJ38s&t=1072s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers should be dead and in an alley

Oy vey, n-no! Putz! Meschugener! You're all being homophobic! And Nazis! Do you want to be a Nazi!? Remember the seven million, you schmuck! You should schmooze with the oppressed minorities. Show them you're sorry

Attached: download (7).jpg (188x268, 12K)

OP should be castraed and beaten to a bloody pulp

I agree
Discordniggering pooftahs fuck off

Agreed.

reddit to the core we out here

Do you think suffering is the answer to cure suffering?

t. dead pooftah in a dumpster

reddit

Spaniards should be castrated and beaten to a bloody pulp

Attached: 1565186182365.png (1423x1320, 270K)

I'm only around 10 percent gay for feminine boys, should I be killed as well?

Attached: ff.jpg (4064x2704, 985K)

you fuck off with your pooftah obsession

Why

Yonkers, the final pooftier

Why do you hate yourself so much?

reddit the final reddit

jackson i...

see

Attached: laughing_sluts.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

Based

Attached: .png (256x256, 11K)

nigger die don't you EVER fucking call me jackson.
call me the kitty lord not jackson or i'll splatter cat milk all over you

Tell me more about coloured gentlemen who have passed away in the lane.

dead niggers in an alley join up today we out here tonight

>pooftier
yes i am a poofy pampered cat lord yes yes

You came back against that one but not against eh? Does that mean you're really a dead pooftah in a dumpster?
Is Jackson from Yonkers the kitty lord who will splash cat milk all over you good enough?

Attached: bleep.png (680x688, 111K)

OwO Nyu wouldn't dare get kittymilk all over ME! MEow! Meow meow!

that sounds like a fucking UTTP name except without the polices and shit.

>knock knock
whose there?
>dead
dead who?
>dead niggers in the alley
dead niggers in the alley who?
>dead niggers in the alleyway swag 100 strapped with the butthole
>dead nighers in the alleway swag 100 strapped with the butthole who?????
>dead niggers in the alleyway swag 100 strapped with the butthole yodelayHEEHOO MEOW 10000000 my ass faggot

you came back against that reddit but not against eh? does that mean you're really a reddit?

Yeah jackson wouldn't know what UTTP is.
Fug obb imbersonador :DDDDDDD

Attached: shout.png (600x471, 210K)

that sounds like a dead niggers in an alley

reddit part 2

You're making a documentary of yourself?

Attached: 1555198108132.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

fugg youre right DDDDD:

reddit out here tonight yet again

reddit part 3

Pipopipopipopipopipopipopipopi

Attached: 9867b11f13d1127911f4bd40c82ae4de.gif (500x370, 488K)

dead faggots on the first page!

Attached: 1563597899585.jpg (736x971, 117K)

pretty radical

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Rent free

what did they ever do to you
why can't you just fucking ignore homosexuals

Yonkers...

Yonkers....

reddit...

i do not live in y*nkers
stop saying y*nkers

>/>8671269
fake jackson, do not give him any (you)s

Attached: 733F6D8C-1332-4BF1-BD58-28E9B0F5EF30.jpg (960x720, 77K)

alright then it's time to rise up

Attached: 1565658148380.png (1280x1251, 1.11M)

gamers...

Attached: mpv-shot0004.png (1440x1080, 1.51M)

I shit in yo mouth nigger

das rite

Attached: F4B5E855-B102-474E-81AC-EF6E8DB270D8.jpg (900x1200, 160K)

but moshe, i thought there were six million?

i'm not fake, but my name isn't fucking jackson

ya

Didn't you post your cock?

I want my mouth in that little dragon cunny!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: F297946E-4194-4204-91F5-2AD78E35DFF8.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 9F6C6606-269A-43A3-B09B-1CD8FC7B07AB.jpg (1024x682, 495K)

Based

Dragon cunny....
yes, every post with a slovenian flag is literally me

Attached: 37541574cc5360e43adcbaea4a102bf2df39fcde.jpg (800x1111, 103K)

Cringetard baby, ruler of Jow Forums, has deemed this post to be too based and redpilled. Where is the cringe in your post? There is none. Remove yourself from the premises forever, lest ye face cringetard baby’s wrath.

Attached: FD686310-1D2E-4131-B50A-CDFED6C635FB.jpg (758x620, 75K)

more anzuuuuuuuuuu

sorry kiddo, only mio is allowed here

Attached: 8aecd37c2cc302911e356ee88251f2624126ea56.jpg (756x1046, 135K)

no no no there were 20 million. who cares that it's physically impossible. just BELIEVE.

shekel

bumpcult of the discord variety

israeli of the palestinian variety

stop bumpculting

For a thread as based as this, how could we not?

it is cringe..

kys shit eating gay mutt

OP is actually the biggest homosexual cause he wants to dictate what guys do with their peepee's

Attached: 62382007_2750481234965278_8920854573326667890_n~2.jpg (738x581, 87K)

All intercourse is gay.
Lesbians cannot perform intercourse therefore lesbians are not gay.

>I hate wasps
>YOU MUST REALLY WANT TO FUCK WASPS HUH?

Rape is not love.

what? are you serious?
i'm sorry but i'm a kitty lord that does not suicide himself nya nyaaaaaaaaaaaa

YtF would you tell a man to stick it in you?

I never said anything about """""""""""sticking it in"""""""""""

Your mouth counts as in you.