Ive been shorting BTC this whole time...

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

Attached: sellalts.jpg (235x250, 8K)

thanks i will start shorting today with my life savings at around 6.5k

This user gets it. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrr and everrrrrr and everrrrrr

nice, I hope you use BItmex. It's a mexican exchange where you can "leverage" with 100x your money. SO you can get 100x the returns from let's say 10K Usd, meaning you get to a million very fast

Attached: bitmexicanexchange.jpg (800x800, 69K)

just took out a student loan, im gonna short BTC with this money

sure i will thanks for the tip

Attached: 1522453375294.png (1063x1063, 245K)

pasta should be a bannable offense, kek

Yessssss!! Omg let’s all short bitcoin! That’s the new bubble, time to take out loans and short!!!!!

>pasta should be a bannable offense, kek
pasta should be a bannable offense, kek

Attached: 1520687824828s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

If you wanna "play safe", you can use 50x. but then just do 2 orders after each other instead so it is 50 +50 = 100x

I hope more of you idiots short at high leverage so you inevitably get liquidated and sink more money into this shithole market

yes let's continue this trend, I'm an advocate.

Underrated post.

This user gets it. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

Attached: 29571168_10156047946311070_964871280128767296_n.jpg (576x768, 57K)

short is mooning! this will continue forever1

It'll become a self-fulfilling prophecy when sold short positions reverse into an uptrend. I'll just wait until this catches on with leddit

When bots, shorting, and whales die crypto will finally take off.

user why don’t you short? Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of hour, $4k by end of day, and $1k end of week. Triple digits by end of Easter and back to sub $100 by day after April fools! Duh! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting now and posting it on r/cryptocurrency now!

very strong temptation to short my coins now
Is bitcoin going down?

Always.

Are we in a shorting bubble?

pffft, we have another 2k to go at least today! Shorting is the ONLY right move.

Fuck you I just won the Megamillions and a friend is loaning me 500 million dollars against my win so I can short asap

Attached: 312E384B-0D34-444E-8EEB-C0440C9380B6.jpg (550x545, 57K)

>normies are shorting

Market will be bullish soon

You literally CAN'T LOSE with shorting.

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

Attached: 48e.jpg (680x510, 42K)

How does it feel to know that memeing that shorters are the delusional ones now won't work? I'll actually make infinite money off shorting Bitcoin to zero and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: q46L4QH.jpg (783x339, 77K)

It's as easy as making a bitmex account and shorting with your life savings at 100x

I MAKE $10 000 A MONTH WITH NO COLLEGE DEGREE SHORTING BITCOIN

Ironically this.

user we aren’t meming though? Shorting literally is the new paradigm now. I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere. Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!! Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :) Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

I know how you feel user, I used to make infinite money longing Bitcoin to $1mil.

I went long once. Never again.

Steven here, just put all my life savings into a 100x leverage short. We're all gonna make it bros!!!!!!!!!!