Acceptance

Did you know anyone who has killed themselves? How did their family react?

Attached: xa.jpg (224x225, 6K)

Not biz related. But it years a family apart forever. Even if they feel they’re the black sheep, all family members will live with a deep sense of guilt til the day they die. 10x worse if there are children or nieces/nephews

Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now? Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever. You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear? $5k by end of minute, $4k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!! Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting. Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!

damn, thats real
glad i didnt kms yet

I know 3 or 4 kids from high school who have died(graduated 6 years ago) from either car accidents or drug overdoses(t. new englander), but no suicides. It's actually surprising now that I think about it.

Attached: 1509902840590.jpg (1085x1217, 209K)

> nujak
stopped reading, thanks

Attached: 1521585395510.jpg (700x788, 59K)

i killed myself

how would you rate that experience deadanon

This looked like an abstract Happy Merchant until I opened it

My cousin killed himself a while back. His family reacted similar to how you'd expect a family to act when a family members dies. Took about 6 months to get back to normal. His brother is now a lot more family oriented. His father, mother, and sister seem to act like they did before. That's about it.

Lets pretend for a second that there's actually an afterlife

Imagine the FEELS that your cousin has now, seeing that his suicide brought his family a little closer together and they got over his death in 6 months.

I don't have an afterlife wojak but I wish I did.

kek

you instantly respawn in a different dimension so it's not actually that bad

I'd imagine he'd look something like pic related. Especially given the dumb shit he killed himself over (broke up with his gf of 8 years, hated that he lived in a small town, felt like he wasn't progressing in life despite being talented at engineering, dude literally built a car by himself from scratch using old parts from garages/junkyards)

Kinda wish I was closer to him so that I could've slapped his stupid ass for being so beta. Looks wise he could've probably been a model if he lived in a big city. I look at him and then look at myself and wonder why I don't kill my autist self.

Attached: 1516751557928.jpg (800x994, 258K)

Why kill yourself when you can buy Fabric token and get rich instead?

Attached: 1519571860552 (1).png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

My cousin jumped off a water tower and i was told before i was doing a speech competition. Weird shit he was my age too i was 17 at the time and now hes just gone. Its strange idk. Went from 300 to 8k then 0 but havent kms yet, i got more bubbles to ride

react same as any other death but with more guilt pretty much

>Went from 300 to 8k then 0

Attached: thinking-face_1f914.png (320x320, 18K)

>Did you know anyone who has killed themselves?
Yes
>How did their family react?
Champagne

Grief and loss, not like your family, who will thro a fucking block party

Attached: 14D1A972-08E2-4FE8-9443-A8AB691897FF.gif (259x303, 1.86M)

oh you $300, i assume gambled on bitmex to $8000, then gambled it all away.
that makes sense.

don't bitmex.