Friendly reminder if you had invested ETH at the start of March you now have x10 your ETH

Friendly reminder if you had invested ETH at the start of March you now have x10 your ETH.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 6.50.53 PM.png (3100x1284, 199K)

Is this a screenshot of that Ponzi scheme thing? You realize that shit is illegal in most of the world, right? And not just illegal for the operator, but anyone who knowingly participates with an intent to profit.

>a decentralized dividend system is a ponzi
gtfo

The important question is were you actually able to sell it and then convert it back to a usable fiat currency. USDt isn't actually USD

>a decentralized dividend system can be a ponzi
FTFY. Learn what a ponzi is before attempting to sound smart.

begone discord shills

transfer to an ETH wallet and youre good to go.

>Converting play money to other play money

Ok?

stay poor

Reminder that BitConnect had a marketcap of $2,700,000,000 ($2.7B) before they exit scammed.

Powh3D has a while to go before it implodes and fucks over idiots.

>O R G A N I C G R O W T H

Attached: ORGANIC PRICE GROWTH.png (1177x657, 72K)

Hard to calculate market cap of p3d because of how the price increments by set amounts, rather than arbitrarily according to supply and demand. The actual amount of "money" in coins is far, far less than the market cap implies, of course. p3d is at a cap of about 11mil right now, but I'm not sure what that translates to in real terms.

Attached: logo1.png (1030x1136, 335K)

nigger they even say it's a "smart-pyramid ecosystem" (aka a pyramid scheme) on their website

>muh laws
faggot

Reminder if you put 10 eth in this a month ago now you have 100 eth

U fucking retard

>tfw shorts eth

Attached: 1522335488825.jpg (345x336, 23K)

wow thanks for the great tip, op. I've always found it's a good move to buy when a graph looks like that

Governments don't fuck around ponzi schemes. That's one of the more commonly prosecuted scams. Anyone who makes even a moderate amount of money for this better not be in a country where they will be reporting it on their taxes, or they will be very sorry.

Attached: wut.png (1068x329, 51K)