literally how, retard

> it's a smart contract, it can't be hacked
> sorry
> ok we sorted it this time
> oops
> this time it's legit desu, definitely ironed out the creases

more like 2 days

kek

The irony of someone stupid enough to fall for an obvious scam calling anyone a retard. Dunning-kruger is real.

shill

Judging by all the spam, I'd say within the week.

Pajeets are getting smarter now, they are waiting to get more etg before draining it

I've already made huge gains, smart guy

just cry when the contract hits 20k

>I've already made huge gains, smart guy
Post your wallet and prove us wrong. Sign a tx with your ID.

Literally who the fuck is falling for this

lost 400 in the first one, made one full eth in divs from new one and got the fuck out.

>nasty ass bitches still in this gon get wrecked

Attached: peasants(1).jpg (444x543, 55K)

idiots are everywhere

Jow Forums is the best place to bank on those NEETbux and retarded boomers thinking it's a good investment

I seen a youtube video of some 4channer discussing when he started in crypto and he came here and bought like waves tokens or whatever that random anons were making and lost his money. I dont think we're all smart.

The day this shit collapses will be fucking glorious.

Idk but they hit 10k eth
Never underestimate human stupidity

They pumped it themselves.

LOOKS LIKE SOME GUYS CASHED OUT AT 500 ETH LMAO butthurt fags

I'm coming for you Travis. I'm gonna fuck your shit up you shill COCKSUCKER. Watch your back

Nobody in this thread can provide a credible, specific way that PoWH3D is a scam. The smart contract code is etherscan verified and open source, go view it for yourself. If it could be hacked hackers would have done it a while ago.

>implying they aren't gonna drain it in a week when it gets to 150k eth

they would have drained it at 1000 eth if they could

You say "they are going to drain it." Through what mechanism? The smart contract code is fully viewable by the public.

I'm sure it totally won't get hacked this time, just like the other two times right?
>the symbol is a literal pyramid

Explain how PoWH is a good investment? You trade ETH for tokens that can't be exchanged except for on the PoWH site. When you do exchange it, you lose 10%. So in order to make that 10% back, you need to get .00000000001 ETH "dividends" by waiting or shilling.

Sounds fantastic. Really.

Attached: 1520059987268.jpg (199x155, 11K)

Making it viewable doesnt make it bug proffed. Most people viewing the contract cant understand. Those who can, look for a way where the programmer did a mistake and try to exploit the mistake. The fact that they havent done it yet, gives us good indication that its good contract. But it isnt a proof that it wont happen.

Its a ponzi. This is how ponzi works. And atm those 20% goes really quick. Please explain to me how long do I have to wait for link to gain 20%

The price of your tokens is increasing by every eth they put in the contract after you. + the dividends. You literally cant lose here

> Friendly reminder: In most western countries, advocating for or knowingly participating in a ponzi scam is a federal (or providential) offense. If you are in a country that requires itemized tax reporting (IE: USA) you may be audited and caught.
>This shit is serious business. It's not like 'pump and dump' and other security-based fraud that is being overlooked due to the way cryptocurrency is classified. Ponzi scams are not unique to securities law and you can be prosecuted.

You imply the contract creators put in a backdoor. Again, the code is open to the public, so please point it out to me. The code has obviously been vetted thoroughly enough to prevent another 0xFFFFFFFFFFF, otherwise it would have already happened.

People think this is a scam because they don't see it for what it is: A self-sustaining smart contract. A smart contract isn't some shady anonymous Russian website, it's just a piece of code on the etherium blockchain, and it won't die easily.

>he hasn't found the backdoor in the contract yet

I see, its a reverse funnel system

> You trade ETH for tokens that can't be exchanged except for on the PoWH site.
You can trade it anywhere you want. It's a smart contract, you can trade directly from the mainnet if you want.
>When you do exchange it, you lose 10%. So in order to make that 10% back, you need to get .00000000001 ETH "dividends" by waiting or shilling.
PoWH 3D is a good investment but because it's not a ponzi you make tradeoffs. You essentially trade 20% of your investment and hope to make it back through dividends. It did not take me long to make back 20% of my investment.

This is true. Check out Lyoness. Pyramid scam that was freely rampant in Norway until few months ago. Did anybody go to jail? Fines? Nothing happened. And these guys are huge in europe. You really think a shitty little ponzi from Jow Forums based on unregulated crypto is going to make somebody give a damn?

yea except its not, but you fucking brainlet will never understand even if explain it a 100 times

Post it otherwise you're a fudding loser with nothing to back his claims up.

so why did all that coordinated shilling stop when everyone started saying scam
really makes you think

classic fat 13 year old kid larp
>yea mom i cracked this site im so cool
>yea guys i own a Playstation 6 but you cant see it

For everyone to exploit it? I think not.

>The smart contract code is etherscan verified and open source, go view it for yourself.
They said this same thing about the first two ether Ponzis
Thing is: no one really understands solidity well enough to spot any bugs or whatever
Guaranteed that the devs put a backdoor on it and will drain it for the 3rd time
You really tho you were gonna get easy money forever? That's not how the world works

>everyone
>literally 4 people on biz

>first contract hacked at 800 eth
>this one rocketing past 10k eth with stress tested code
>lol j-just waiting to exploit it

>Again, the code is open to the public,
Again, that doesn't matter when no one understands solidity
The contract for the other two drained Ponzi contracts were open to the public aswel

the contract was tested and audited by several people outside of this project
If you have 0 idea about coding you can shut the fuck up and go back to your mcdonalds job

A hack -some- time in the future is a risk for every cryptocurrency. PoWH would have already been hacked if it was possible. Hackers are probably trying their ass off right now, a 10k bounty is quite a prize. Still not hacked.

>audited by several people outside of this project
Lmao surely not a scam and they surely aren't getting paid for this

Just because you don't understand Solidity doesn't mean nobody understands it. There might be some flaw in the etherium virtual machine, but the more PoWH3D grows the more likely an exploit in the VM or Solidity results in a hard fork/rollback and the hacker gets cucked.

they are getting paid if they can hack the contract
protip: they cant

Top fucking kek.

>etherium
Kek
The absolute state

They all piled into 3 threads and let the other ones die because they knew how fucking stupid they looked.