Quantum computing ends crypto

Prove me wrong faggots

Attached: 1458 - 4chan Hand_to_Hand artist_Mediocre_Scrublord character_Katia_Managan meme.png (600x450, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cardanoroadmap.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AI ends humans
prove me wrong faggots

Attached: acoustic.png (645x729, 69K)

>implying it wouldn't massively upgrade blockchain security and transaction time

No. I’ll let you go on living in ignorance. I can win this way

nigger the whole concept of the blockchain wouldn't work anymore

nobody cares about crypto anymore

there's still time to make a fortune out of this shit before quantum arrives.

Quantum Resistant Leger, dummy.

Now I know what you'll say

"how can that even work quantum cpus aren't even out yet!"

And you can figure that out yourself.

Cardano is actively working on being quantum resistant.
cardanoroadmap.com (quantum resistant signatures, progress at 50%)

AI murders the human race, prove me wrong faggots.

And this is why crypto as a whole will never be a long term investment. How deluded are these cryptotards in thinking that this will be the future?

quantum anything is a bigger meme than crypto.

Read up on Shor's algorithm. Read up on how many parity bits are required to implement it for quantum computing. Understand that this isn't the 0,1,-1 chip that's being floated but a 0,1,everything between qbit. You are essentially having to build a quantum abacus because there isn't a 0,1,everything turing machine. That abacus only does shors.

Now read up on lattice cryptography. Then read up on being a faggot. Because you, sir, are a faggot and don't understand that it's trivially easy to switch to math that is hard for both binary and quantum computers. Fucking NEO has a solution in the pipes. A coin everyone here regards as low rent. Literally anyone can solve this and will do so well before there is an issue. They're only really delaying because of the computational overhead in that kind of cryptography.

Also that quantum abacus implementing shor to 512 ends all legacy coprime cryptography. All international commerce stops. Except crypto.

Ibm is already in the works..look at the, shilling of their ai ads...crypto dies in 5 years and quantum computing creates first intellegent humanoid. Ww3 breaks out...besides stupid traders shorting btc will kill btc from their greed

so crypto is not a long term investment

This is what companies like privateer press and games workshop said when 3D printing started gaining traction.

AI Would probably kill the jew's at their own game

Quantum "physics" is worse than psychobabble.

Believe the universe is made of tiny vibrating strings from the 11th dimension if it makes you happy, just don't expect to do any engineering based on that

Attached: 1522453870288.jpg (1373x814, 311K)

To be honest, it will literally end everything that uses any amount of cryptography.

So say goodbye to banks, elections, e-mails, pretty much every technology that uses connectivity.

QRL - /thread. you idiots will miss this too