Terrifying concepts

Concepts about darkness, death and morality that are mind/bendingly terrifying. Anything goes.

One that used to freak my out is the concept of nothing. No matter, no colours, no thoughts.

Attached: downloadfile-26.jpg (384x640, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSuVJm4TI5c
spitzer.caltech.edu/images/1423-ssc2005-11a2-Hubble-Image-of-the-Sombrero-Galaxy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you will end up in a same place you were in before you were born

Tfw I get to go back into my dads wiener

Attached: 08DC5A9B-91B9-4166-86FB-D9453591186C.jpg (336x177, 11K)

Prove that "nothing" is even possible.

you are simply afraid of being alone.
if you cant enjoy your own company you will always be a slave, and preyed upon - your fear will be used against you to force you to conform.
religion, society, government, politics, sex... everything is about making people afraid of being alone ,of being different, of being a social outcast.
even incels gravitate to their own kind to get that hit of "belonging".
teach yourself to be happy without needing that and "nothing" has no power over you.
i dont want to die, but i am not afraid of dying.

The Jew has already won.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

So you're telling me I get to feel the joy of dads pp inside me and me inside it? Wow, what a time to be alive.

Read the Bible newfag

I believe the same thing which is actually more comforting for me than believing in an after life.

All of these are lame.

be careful and DO NOT RESEARCH these truthpills
>6174 BC plastic consumption
>punching bags are living organisms
>antarctic werewolves
>baby monitor portals
>rain is antimatter
>dinosaur DNA in humans
>Georgian kill switch
>Pangea still exists
>Area 51 ant colonies
>NASA discovered the Mars rover (didn't send it)
>Nazi banana fuel
>Fortune 500 is a cult
>Apollo 11 landed on the wrong moon
>milk drinking statues
>WWII was made up of crisis actors
>five-sided triangles
>reverse triangulation

Ezekiel 38-39 hasn't happened yet.

we live on the inside

Attached: cn491rz6351_05_0001.jpg (980x779, 180K)

God is the Energy of the Universe.
Your body runs on Energy (Spirit).
You're God.

I'll be the roundabout

Attached: mental_illness.jpg (3270x2006, 593K)

Attached: people-will-come-to-love-their-oppression-to-adore-the-technologies-that-undo-their-aldous-huxley.jp (850x400, 57K)

you didnt realize that without light there is no color or anything. and in space you cant see light, or the sun. so you were doing it all along
youtube.com/watch?v=kSuVJm4TI5c
so yea them quantum morons and others who claim that light or the sun, is a nuclear furnace, they dont know shit.
>what is your explanation of light user
this image gif

Attached: 1563982748706.gif (560x232, 38K)

on the earth you have objects. in space you have nothing. absense of something. thats teh definition of space. boo ya dictionary btfo ur ass

>in space you cant see light, or the sun
huh?

Dude, we should create a wiki full of these nonsense conspiracy theories just for the keks.

light is the visible spectrum is what we know. you can't see light. you only see what it fucking reflects off of can you not watch the fucking video

The universe is so large, right now there literally is another you doing literally the exact same things making literally the exact same choices literally at the exact same time.

Attached: 1520784335.gif (250x194, 47K)

You can see the Sun in space retard.

ever been put under for surgery? that's nothing. even time doesn't exist.

You have to be 18 to post here.

when you are in space you look at the sun but you dont see it.

We’re literally just a tunnel of consciousness dug through time; The eyes and ears of god forced to perceive ourselves and and the world around us. When we die, all of our experiences will be coalesced into the omnipresent conciseness that we call god.

Based

The scariest thing for me would be if the universe just repeats so you and everyone else experiences their life the same way each time destined to relive everything over and over
without change without ever realizing.

Used to freak me out until I realized that when in gone I wont know I'm gone so therefore why even think about it?

We are spirits on a human adventure, not humans on a spiritual adventure.
No, when you look at the Sun you see the Sun.
FFS.
They Universe is cyclic, so you could've been doing exactly what you're doing now in the past Universe and in the future Universe.

Trips of acknowledgement

Attached: 1324235345667.jpg (184x184, 13K)

tst

then how did they land on the moon if they couldn't see it?

Generally thinking back into the time between going to bed and waking up is already a concept of nothing. You don't even remember the moment you fell asleep. You don't know what you were thinking about.

Some fucking victory, stuck with a bunch of half witted monkeys, and those are just their fellow Jews.
The rest are every variety of flesh eating niggers.
Yeah good luck with that, have fun as the unwashed hordes storm the gates.
>but but muh neutron bombs
Yeah even better turn the whole world into a radioactive wasteland.
really won yourself a prize there.

not in space. fuckng u didnt watch the video did u.
when you look up in the sky on earth you only see the reflection of the sun on the upper atmosphere.

only reason you would defend this is the defense of gubmint gibs. and you work for one of those cern or other big gubmint grant funded programs, and are literally a fucking nigger.
you always have to have fake shit to push, as if someone believes you you keep on continuing to get your gibs

Attached: 1544528718537.jpg (581x657, 93K)

dude that would be so cool
not as cool as an infinitely large flat planar earth though

yuou can see what light reflects off of.
you only see colors in teh visible spectrum. with nothing for light to reflect off of, you can't see anything. thats how our eyes work and how the visible spectrum is defined and works

>only reason you would defend this is the defense of gubmint gibs. and you work for one of those cern or other big gubmint grant funded programs, and are literally a fucking nigger.
>you always have to have fake shit to push, as if someone believes you you keep on continuing to get your gibs
LMFAO, die off already retard

die faggot of retard economy perverting nature to give itself a leg to stand up on

it's entirely different from sleep. being put under is like someone flipping a switch. one moment you're awake the next you're in a different environment with no memory at all or any sense of time passing. you know when you've slept. you don't know that you've been under general anesthesia.
and if that is what death is, it is nothing to fear. just another disappointment.

We can call it an oubliette, an out-of-sight underground place where tortured secrets are kept.
Kind of like SCP but it's just people making up bullshit conspiracies all day long and wide.

I'm scared of work

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (300x297, 17K)

>the visible spectrum is defined and works
No it isn't you fucking dumbass.
The visible spectrum is light with wavelengths from ~380 nm to ~750 nm.
Light can leave a source and go directly into the eye and be seen.
I think you're kidding though, carry on.

>punching bags are living organisms
based

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x261, 15K)

Besides, light refracts inside of the eye so even if what he was saying was true you'd still fucking see it.

>nothing. No matter, no colours, no thoughts.
Literally impossible for this to exist.

If this is the case, why can’t I communicate telepathically with him?

the visible spectrum as opposed to other types of spectrums, like they use to get those weird images of the sun with. all the oragne ones in space are fake pictures.

thats the only fake pictures in space flat earth retard.

visible spectrum pertains to how our eyes see light

>visible spectrum pertains to how our eyes see light
Holy fuck you're either incredibly ignorant or stupid.

The moment you truly realize your own potential is also the moment you realize how many opportunities and how much of your own potential you have already irredeemably wasted

Ayy

kek, yea true

i remember back when no one listened to anything from fragile literally ever

Just because it is government funded doesn't mean it is fake. What scientists discover could just be true, but useless to the market.

>visibility is not eyes
then what is the sun besides these reflections that you point to
the story of that plato cave is wht you are shitting out here claiming its a theory

Attached: 1550676056938.jpg (640x556, 209K)

Why have you posted the cover of Yes's "Fragile" for this thread?

if the government wants inventions and economy to really flourish they wouldnt control every bit of it like a mob whos only goal is to boost the dictator, who is a pyschopath

>hubble is in space
>hur dur it can't see visible light
spitzer.caltech.edu/images/1423-ssc2005-11a2-Hubble-Image-of-the-Sombrero-Galaxy
That's some of the dumbest shit I've seen today user, and I was in the FEfaggot thread earlier. No idea where you're getting this seemingly human-centric physics, but the visible spectrum (or any) is the visible spectrum for any observer or for a lack of an observer.
what the actual fuck are you even going on about still?

Attached: ssc2005-11a2_Ti.jpg (589x330, 26K)

Everything in the Bible is actually true, God is actually real and means what he says. You will die, the world will end, you will be judged for what you did in your life, and it will not go well for you because you were a bad person and did bad things and didn't care, and you will spend the rest of eternity regretting your choices that you will never be able to undo.

The above, plus the fact that you still have time to correct yourself now but you won't do it because you think that actually believing things and doing what you are told is for pussies and idiots.

Both of the above, plus the knowledge that what happens after you die and after the world ends, whether it goes well for you or goes badly, is beyond any concept or experience you or anyone else can imagine, which includes everything else that has been or will be mentioned in this thread or any other discussion that may take place anywhere or any time.

what does the spectrum come from? how it reflects off of surfaces. thats it its reflection off of water vapor i havent looked 100% but when i see a rainbow i see the visible spectrum.
not light
that stupid picture you show isnt a picture of the sun.
you dumbass, yo konw the center of a GALAXY there isnt a sun right? thats what qm calls the event horizon. which is just the area around the center of galaxy. these use special filters on the telescopes to show the stars up as objects on their lenses

astronauts use gold visors to keep from going blind because they cant see the sun

That consciousness exists after death but you're just a noncorporeal ball of energy tied to this world forever and forced to watch life go on without the ability to interact with it, with all your emotions and memories of your former self intact.

>astronauts use gold visors to keep from going blind because they cant see the sun
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>what does the spectrum come from?
The emission of light you fucking faggot.
>yo konw the center of a GALAXY there isnt a sun right?
It's visible light you fucking pseudo-intellectual brainlet. Visible light is visible light no matter where it came from.
Wtf is wrong with you?

Attached: 1567528874165.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

>dumbest shit I've seen today user
We found the oblate spheroid

he probably doesnt know what it is and it's just a kewl image he found on the internet

Maybe because our understanding of reality is "Fragile"? Just a little pressure and the illusion shatters

could be because he discovered it through watching jojo, like most people who know it know did
but what i still don't get is why it was suddenly picked up by classic rock radio in the late 00's early 10's when they never played any of it before then, stuff from other yes albums, but not fragile

>didnt even read anything i said take it all out of context
not repeating myself your just a fucking nigger.
the sun casues them to go blind when looking at it.
the spectrum coming from emission you are still playing the plato's cave game here. spectrums are based on what it reflects off of. you cant see light. only what it reflects off of.
and i told you the telescopes have special lenses on them to make light show up when looking at it from space. on earth we have the atmosphere all the stars bounce off of thats why we see it.
in space you wouldnt see any stars
you didnt watch the video and you act like a dumb nigger.

FUCKING GDOAMN oko so well hope my info was use to someone besides fucking shills

yuou are 100%R a shill u didnt read anythign i said or even recall it back correctly without takign it out of context.

my point is
T
you cannot see light. only what it reflects off of
tldr
in space yuo cant see stars.

Are you fucking 12-years-old or something?

How is this appropriate for a Jow Forums post, anyway? Has nothing to do with politics whatsoever.

"I have seen a dark universe yawning
where the black planets roll without aim
they roll in their horror, unheeding
without knowledge, or luster or name"

-Howard Phillip L.

Attached: black hole.jpg (474x315, 22K)

Lottery is a way to catch time travellers
JFK shot himself
Governments teach us to swim across water rather than down because of bountiful resources on the ocean floor

You're a moron, we see light waves whether they're directly emitted from something like a fire or the sun, or if they're bounced off another object.

CONTINUED
>third DNA base pair
>coin operated glaciers
>all yoga invented by the KGB
>third eye removal at birth
>sugar is not sweet
>school bus exit scanning
>Eskimo horn cleaners
>snails are vertebrates
>the real speed of light
>elections are a satanic ritual
>98743
>bigfoot condoms
>cartel ghost warfare

you cant see light. and its not a wave.

Attached: 1562851973841.jpg (633x390, 59K)

Attached: 1512122645067.png (728x615, 46K)

>bigfoot condoms

Attached: 1567441727818.jpg (600x763, 61K)

CONTINUED
>mods were aborted at birth

In fact, you don't "die". Your coscience dies. Your molecules will simply transform themeselves to power other living beings. Your intelligence will just transform. And, why are you afraid of nothing, nothing was before and nothing will return. Everything we do doesn't last, will not get remembered or not for long.

Attached: 1551589634747.png (714x1055, 170K)

you might want to check on those post numbers faggot