What went wrong

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (406x367, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/blockarray/block-array-masternode-roadmap-details-3d28e1130b60
bita.studio/members
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't tell me you didn't' accumulate at 1/2 ico user

A bit underwhelmed by the masternode's returns though

The CEO of the company was late to the stream because he had to stop at Jimmy Johns after not eating for a whole hour.

Underwhelming masternode system, no partnership announcements, smoke break on camera, and no urgency to actually do work on the platform.

Have they released masternode details yet? If so, link?

How poor do naysayers strive to be

medium.com/blockarray/block-array-masternode-roadmap-details-3d28e1130b60

This guy is a nobody why the fuck would anyone invest in this shitcoin

Thats some really gay shit you just said
Someone doesnt have their mn yet :D

You’re right I don’t because I don’t invest in worthless shit.

>what went wrong
>investing in this guy
You deserved it, pajeet.

Attached: 1518996788261.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Pajeet detected
Block array is in company with tons of worthless shit:
bita.studio/members

Member of american trucking alliance
Since 1933, American Trucking Associations has been the leading advocate for the trucking industry.

Through a strong federation of state associations, affiliated conferences and individual members, ATA is committed to developing and advocating innovative, research-based policies that promote highway safety, security, environmental sustainability and profitability.

ATA’s professional staff works to educate policymakers and the general public about the essential role trucking plays in the economy, promote responsible policies to improve highway safety and advance the industry’s environmental goals.

May 18-20 memphis eth convention

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-180117_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 266K)

Nothing went wrong.
Sam got a new house out of the ICO, i'd say that's a pretty sweet deal.

He got an apartment you homo

Wrong. He got a house, he even talked about it in the Telegram channel.
The funny part is he was living with his parents before the ICO. I'm not hating, he earned it by getting a coin out there during the ICO gold rush.

You are wildly homosexual my friend, stock up before you miss the bottom

Blockarray is suggesting a system that is already in place. I work in the industry, most of my family does. This shit is vaporware to the extreme.

Keep it up pajeet. Only 4 more paychecks and you might have half a mn

Dumbass, who do you think bought the bottom and flipped this shit coin? Thanks for the 60% gains.

>bita
Bita is only a fucking forum for supply chain and trucking companies. Literally any company can join Bita by registering and paying the membership fee. Bita ain't shit, son.

Just accept it. You fucked up. You burned your money in a shitcoin. Sam and his friends are regular Jow Forumstards. Imagine trusting your money to people who waste their day shitposting on Jow Forums kek.

This guy is a nobody why the fuck would anyone invest in this shitcoin

Lambos

All this fud as this shit moons you idiots. Should have did this before the news. Let everyone on Biz take note, when you see fud, you buy. All these asshats missed the fuckin boat and want to buy in cheaper.

And another thing. These are the same devery losers. How does it feeeeeeel. Youre losers. Your coin lost. Your not on an exchange. Your on fuckin etherdelta, drowning in ur own shit

damn I haven't watched Reckful for a long time

found the bagholder

found the no-coiner