Reminder to get into the biggest moon of 2018

Reminder to get into the biggest moon of 2018.

Attached: IOSToken.png (487x319, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TP_MAXXvRo
youtube.com/watch?v=bgx-Of1DPLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bought in last week thanks to a Jow Forums shill thread. Feeling very good about it.

#1 sleeping giant.

Does anyone know what the actual token does for holders/is used for?

8 days until take off.

Attached: 0_CBWQXYiZp7GQS_4X_.png (1000x556, 237K)

I'm unironically allin on this shit.

Order book alone speaks volumes. Even if you don't want to hold this it's one of the best trading vehicles right now.

Me too. Saved my BTC without having to Tether.

I went x2 with my sats with the simplest of trades. Wired some more money in, with the intention of putting it all into IOST, but sadly it didn't get there before the weekend.

Bestest of times ahead. The people who are missing out on this will be very sad.

Attached: 1515666872281.jpg (755x687, 189K)

I was thinking about hitting up coinbase for more too....just want BTC to drop a little more. Gotta get more before April 9th.

Can someone give me the quick rundown on this coin. Charts look solid.

You sell it to a greater fool for more sats.

This is a legit x50+. $1 is super realistic.

if you all arent larping can you give me the value prop of this coin? dont say DYOR you fucks, i will if you can even remotely provide some validation to your claims

That's what everyone said about Tron. I'm selling after the next good pump.

fdsaedsa

>pajeet team
>name stolen from apple

Is it enough when I tell you that the founder is sort of a prince and was on "People Daily", which basically the propaganda news segment of the Chinese regime.

youtu.be/4TP_MAXXvRo

Sorry, that's the wrong link, that's an interview of a Korean investment/economy program. But he has been on the program I mentioned. I'll try to find the link.

im seriously lmaoing @ the people who are missing out on this

wish i had more money to put into this

I swear, if you guys are Pajeeting me...
I bought 20K, but I'm thinking of selling because there is a little too organized of a feeling to these IOST threads. If you guys have any information besides "big announcement on the 9th!" I would really like to hear it.

I'm holding 215k IOST and looking to ad more. Hang tough. BTW, there is not a single street shitting pajeet on the team of 14 Ivy league developers that are working on this EOS/ETH killing project.

Can't shlong the zhong
youtube.com/watch?v=bgx-Of1DPLw

Okay, I've looked into it and I just bought 250k. Thanks.

You're being taken for a ride mate.