Cosmetic surgery

aka jews trying to pass as white

Attached: 1567535308587.png (1140x646, 1.11M)

Attached: DeJudification3.jpg (1080x1080, 214K)

Attached: DeJudification2.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

Attached: DeJudification1.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

Let's see them reattach their foreskins.

brown eyes = hard pass

Attached: 8d89c381e275dff1428c9508b45f775e9734a2d7679043d0b0d1b49b5e85f34f.jpg (656x838, 163K)

that's some crypsis.

now post Ivankas before and after

>aka jews trying to pass as white

If Whites are so bad why does every Jew pretend to be one?

That’s really extreme. Usually plastic surgeons would never go that extreme for a first nose job, this must have been achieved after a couple surgeries at the very least.

Lol what happens when you realize you just gave birth to a parrot?

Honestly they probably gets treated 10 times better now that she's gotten the surgery. Probably best choice they made in their life. Sucks for the guy that has kids with em though

The nose knew.

is it plastic or do they just remove part of it.
i kinda want to get a nose job now. im not jewish but my nose is a big insecurity

Plastic surgeons should require cases like these be sterilized before the nose job.

This.

Attached: brocode-org (1).png (526x440, 399K)

You guys crazy. Thats not a jew. Thats noric subtype of dinaric race. Thats nothing close to armenoid race. Dinaric race is Indo-European. Go educate yourselves

They will trick some poor man into marriage and kids and then their kids will be jewish goblins.

Attached: thinky-pugy.jpg (786x771, 150K)

don't be degenerate

Probably leave the girl or rope

We really need some of that Star Trek shit, like a passive portable DNA scanner or something

Attached: picard_2.png (329x445, 208K)

Unholy kek

It’s weird but there are features on Jewish women that STILL give them away post-op

>memeflag

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-193107_Telegram.jpg (493x446, 108K)

It's not just Jews, it's also Italians and Greeks.

Daddy Daddy I don't like my Jewface

Attached: ivanka plastic surgery hair dye.jpg (590x350, 55K)

How can you be a 'proud jew' if you're getting your nose sliced off to look like white people?

Even for a jew that's a huge ass nose.

Looks way better with the new nose, but the new nose is visibly plastic.

Imagine breeding with the post op and spawning gollum

Jews can have insecurities too, user. It's not like we're unaware of what is objectively beautiful and what isn't. Some aquiline noses can be pretty but shit like OP's image is so fucking comical it looks like something straight out of Hitler's Germany. I'm lucky that my nose is pretty average white person nose.

Yeah, it's usually larger ears and the distance between their nose (pre or post op doesn't matter) and their lips.

their jealousy is the only thing that guides them

Am i only one who likes beak nose? My gf has one and shes adorable

Attached: Medical_tricorder,_2369.jpg (821x1043, 115K)

kek

> It's not like we're unaware of what is objectively beautiful and what isn't.

That's a concession from YOU, that you believe 'white people' by that I mean anglo-germanic and some nordic ethnicities are more attractive than other races.

The surgeon did a really good job on them. It's impressive what modern medicine can do.

They have large noses because its like a turbo or cool-air intake to assist in lying.

With smaller noses, they sweat more profusely when lying. The kike, is a super-predator whcih evolved to lie, cheat,, steal and suck the blood from the goyim.

Attached: sc007b3eec.jpg (896x667, 802K)

long nose is a dominant trait

Attached: jew fam.jpg (302x238, 81K)

Attached: vampire_1.jpg (336x274, 26K)

Removing large amounts of material from one part of the face makes the face unbalanced. And also apart from balance, a person's features have coherency. If you alter only one feature, the rest of the features will no longer match it.

post moar pics

Damn someone needs to use this doctor on Abigail Shapiro... She'd be a 10/10 with a normal nose and smaller tits

Fucking amazing how much a nose can make or break a face. The Jews truely are cursed.

100% agree, if your genes are such garbage that you're even willing to go through this level of vanity then forfeiting reproduction is completely fair.

danky

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-152309_Instagram~2.jpg (699x703, 77K)

I went to a 75% Jewish high school, after every break a wave of girls would come back with nose jobs.

You can't surgery away the big nose genes

I'm sorry user, i hope you're ok

Goddamn the things I would do to that nose.

Attached: 1567263288112.jpg (1080x1157, 194K)

Attached: _98060471_p05hdvkh.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Attached: Jewish Nose Job.png (766x1676, 239K)

you can literally tell she’s had work done on her nose in the right picture.
maybe it’s just because my dad is a plastic surgeon but i can usually tell almost instantly whether someone has had plastic surgery done or not

reminds me of the chink who sued his wife for not disclosing surgery and birthing an ugly kid

good thing to learn. these trolls are trying to trick men into making their kids ugly like they are.

She still has that jewy look about her, but definitely much improved

If I got tricked by a stealth kike and ended up with a kid with that beak I’d drive the whole family off a cliff.

Always ask to see pictures from when her childhood and to meet her mother before going further in a relationship.

wait until you see the kardashian kids. that entire family is plastic surgery central but the kids can't hide it

Why are kikes so ashamed of their signature facial features?

Coo coo for coco puffs

Armenians are basically leveled up Jews, very similar dna and national character

Checked, there really is only one nose that they hand out, once you know what it looks like, you'll see it everywhere.

They are not ashamed, they just do it to hide better "my fellow whites!" And all that..

Bro, do you know how many Europeans have big noses? A prominent aquiline nose was common among royalty and viewed as a sign of strong leadership.

Kardashian is a mutt. I can't believe people still think she's Armenian.

Seems reasonable to me - from not fuckable to fuckable oi vey!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190903-155412_Photos.jpg (720x1280, 265K)

They hate us cos they ain't us

How does plastic surgery even work? Wait a second, why don't ugly as fuck incels just get it done?

smaller nose, but smaller tits? fag detected

Said the ugly jew leaf

She's still ugly

because the underlying personal trait of an incel is laziness. theyll just call it cope and lay all day in bed instead of saving up money for it.

And the incessant hand wringing

fixed it 4 u

Attached: 1567541923435.jpg (336x274, 25K)

female plastic surgery is much easier because they're just cutting things away, noses, chins, eyelids. male attractiveness correlates with a narrower face, strong jawline and a defined browbone, all of which are hard to imitate without ending up Bogpilled

looked better before

Really though. Look it up. I think the typical Jewish nose is more curved though than the "Roman" nose.

Jesus, that's a nasty nose!

Fucking disgusting

So basically just avoid all women with those sunken beady eyes. Plastic surgery and makeup can't fix that no matter what.

Attached: 1549066367141.png (512x422, 231K)

Why'd she get her ear changed too?

I’d really love to fuck a Jew - how many shekels does it cost these days? Can I creampie her as well?!?

Attached: 934358-CC-10-A5-4395-9-ED5-210-A39412351.jpg (668x760, 184K)

holy shit youre right, it grew a fucking flower

Attached: ZAaG8lD.jpg (668x760, 285K)

Attached: gallery06.jpg (668x760, 214K)

Attached: bf_caso_13.jpg (948x1070, 120K)

And the weak chin And the hair lip, so much cope.

Someone post side nose of Abigail Shapiro

Their offspring will still look like their parrents before operation so...

>pic related
I think we may have got a new hate symbol

Attached: Gesture_fist_with_thumb_through_fingers.jpg (400x600, 23K)

She was better before...

Someone posted a convincing deepfake of her on /gif/ once.

thats not cosmetic surgery tho, this is orthognatic surgery for underbite

its covered by insurance

>Normal nose
Okay I guess
>Smaller tits
Wtf is wrong with you