Creepy and weird thread

Sup Jow Forums this thread is a safe space for any and all Request supporting creepy weirdos.

Lamboland is real. You can make it. All you need is faith and thousands of Request tokens. I love each and every one of you as my own self, and I pray this board will see the light and hold as much REQ as possible.

Attached: IMG_3138.png (1640x2322, 3.03M)

I'm a believer

We will make it

>inb4 burn memes

With > 130,000 tokens, I'm not concerned about making it, I'm more concerned about how long it'll take, which I guess isn't really a big problem. I'm 100% comfy holding them, but it sucks to just be scraping by until it happens. We want to fucking move out of our shitty studio apartment and job prospects are ass, I can't see things improving until one day the bull market starts again and we can feel better seeing it grow.

REQ always gets sick digits

Attached: Xa7DaqCV.jpg (512x512, 12K)

CHEQQED

Damn dude I've only got 9k. I guess you'll just make it 13 times as hard as me. I need to accumulate more

random burn is real

I'm losing faith lads.. Will it get better?

And who's responsible for all the burn FUD?

Attached: 1514851788423.jpg (1013x1072, 100K)

KEEP EM COMING

Attached: 1475363196184.png (300x199, 98K)

My bet is the bear market will end this month

Kek. Someone probably fell for that and lost their REQ

Attached: IMG_3105.gif (590x633, 3.04M)

The random burn hurts small time holders like me more than the free folk. Who cares if 10 req gets burned from a pool of 20,000 but it hurts way more when you can only afford 150

Thx bought 200k

>we
>honey how are our tokens doing
>yay we have so much money now
2 years later
>YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY MONEY, ASSHOLE!!! 50% OF THIS IS MINE FAIR AND SQUARE

Homie the random burn meme was just FUD

will stacy really make fun of me behind my back if i ask her to pay with request?

I find it hard to believe that such a stupid fud can affect a coin this drastically.

REQ is probably the most accomplish team in cripto, once the flippening happens (with chainlink of course) it's going to fucking skyrocket, it's easily the coin with the most potential.

I have finally decided to buy REQ. How many tokens do I need to buy to have 20k tokens in 3 years?

Those concerns go away once you're rich

Attached: 1507259674652.png (300x300, 9K)

One would assume you'd need to buy 20k tokens in order to have 20k in three years, but that's just my guess m8

i feel it user, I have 50k sitting in my wallet ready to ascend.

Attached: 5334efd7565f11105d5b922af6d11376.jpg (500x713, 74K)

REQ $33 EOY

the absolute state of westcucks

Fucking idiots
There is no accurate calculator to determine token burn over time. It is 100% random and fluctuates too often.

How does it work without random burn?

What if all req is locked up in wallets and there's no req to be burned for transactions? Then the network implodes and the token is worthless

last 2 digits determine the price eoy

Kill yourself

Attached: 1514774697716.jpg (336x437, 11K)

$2
nice
almost 13x

You guys are the fucking idiots for falling for the token burn meme

Because of Kyber. The chance that absolutely nobody is selling on all exchanges is impossible. If there was nobody selling, there would be nothing stopping from someone putting up a sell order at like $100 and just letting the auto burn eat away at that order.

yikes

um, guys, does anyone actually support this? the random burns were bad enough

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 4.35.51 PM.png (1460x760, 241K)

What the fuck is this nonsense ahahahhahahahaha

i suggest you to buy 21000. send 1000 straight to the 0x000 with a note to the devs that you already burned sufficient amount for three years

??? The burn works by market buying the cheapest req currently on sale by using Kyber for liquidity purposes. If the situation ever arrived where there was nobody but a few people selling, one person would decide to just profit off it by putting theirs up for an extreme price because the system would just auto pay that price and eat away at his $100 REQ tokens until someone decides to undercut.

And this is how a market is created and why that situation would never happen, and why the price will steadily rise over time.

Share a source you have that says otherwise?

The req fud is getting really funny now. Pls continue.

Thanks, just sold 1000000000, it's too bad that 500000000 got burnt on the way but sometimes you just get unlucky, you know?

And before someone comes around to say “uh wouldn’t the high price destroy the purpose of the network?!”... No, the amount burnt is relative to its price, since REQ has 18 decimals.

I hear that the burn feature is literal in that if you put REQ in cold storage or even a paper wallet, if it's not connected to the internet, it will physically start the said wallet on fire as a way to burn tokens

Just yesterday it started my physical wallet on fire and even burned some of my USD

lol REQ will fail because holders are unoriginal faggots co-opting memes

SPICY

Wouldn’t a high price destroy the purpose of the network?

>$0.02

Attached: 1471400544298.jpg (201x241, 39K)

REQ'D reporting in. Bought 10k and already -10% down. Fantastic coin.

>bitcoin