BETTER PAY YOUR TAXES

Attached: rekt.jpg_large.jpg (1721x458, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7qj1a6/the_us_wants_to_control_the_private_bitcoin/?st=jfg1ov4f&sh=2cd602b7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

joke on you I didn't make any profit

Irs please go away and take all the other alphabet soup agencies with you.

You mean you lost your cryptos in a boating accident.

Is paying your taxes even bad? It sucks but who cares? You make massive gains with this stuff. If you can't pay now just delay till october and pay the day you have the amount needed.

This is where we are going. Be sure to cashout at the top.

Attached: zoomout.png (2219x1113, 181K)

if any of your trades were profitable, you owe taxes

You pay taxes on your capital gains minus your losses you silly frog memer.

Like what the fuck where are you shills coming from? You gonna come after the taxes I owe for buying WoW gold back in 2008 lol?

Eat LEAD.

Attached: 1516070274821.jpg (855x723, 98K)

Nope

Attached: ol1s5nzdam1y.png (200x200, 53K)

>You gonna come after the taxes I owe for buying WoW gold back in 2008 lol?
theoretically yes

by the time i cash out the irs will be defunct

I haven't honestly reported in probably 10 years. No single-payer health care? Go fuck your mother, uncle sam

lol the state of Jow Forums right now

WoW gold has been used in the past to launder money. It was a virtual currency before crypto was a thing.

> assuming we are burgers

I DONT FUCKING CARE

IM NOT PAYING MY FUCKING CRYPTO TAXES

IM GONNA RISK IT BOYS

FUCK YOU IRS

this is not about taxes you brainlets
it's actually worse, it's about cryptos being muh securities, they will soon ban all the shitcoins for burgers and make all the exchanges kosher, everything full KYC with dick pics on top.
Try to legally cash out shitcoins traded on cryptopia and you'll immediately face money laundering accusations!
it's coming sooner or later for burgers

Now i'm afraid. Can they trace WoW gold?

>government backed securities + the cheese pizza in the blockchain
how does that work, legally?

nobody knows but if you watch that first big hearing with SFTC and SEC stuff you'll see what Clayton's opinion is about all the icos
theoretically even eth could face the same problem because it probably falls under that category according to those bastards

Shit is already on fire behind the scenes, burger-based exchanges are getting assfucked, subpoeanas are flying left and right from one project to another.

Those crazy fuckers want to have everything with full KYC compliant, like KYC'ing btc wallets etc

but they will get this sadly

Yeah they want the 'wild west' ICO type things to stop for sure. They're the main reason behind this attention in the first place I feel.

>Those crazy fuckers want to have everything with full KYC compliant, like KYC'ing btc wallets etc
Absolutely jewish

yea but the problem is mst of the coins traded today had an ico at some point
normies and average biztards are completely unaware of what's going on behind the scenes.

1 day we may wake up to the news that this or that project is being shut down

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7qj1a6/the_us_wants_to_control_the_private_bitcoin/?st=jfg1ov4f&sh=2cd602b7

I wonder if those crazy fucks will try to make holding coins on your own "illegal" as it was illegal to have gold back in the day

Bump

Best part about being a nocoiner is that I'm not gonna get buttraped by buttcoin taxes

Stay poor, cryptofags

lol dude

if blizzard gave them information

True. And theoretically Napster file sharing is bartering and subject to income tax on the perceived value of the items. The government realizes it can't enforce tax on millions of people sharing music so they just find a way to make it legal and get tax. Not worried.

Would each ingame gold transaction be taxable? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1516327538978.png (253x199, 6K)

>the contractor is working with the SEC
>the SEC is the department that deals with taxes and not the IRS
hi brainlet OP

This. Same as Runescape gold. that's why I think it's hilarious to see the government trying to control what's essentially just video game play-money.

>i dont have to pay taxes because i didn't make any money
>stay poor, cryptofags
I don't think you understand how this works . . .

And who the fuck had capital losses in 2017? Hopefully no one.

the FBI's new AI is already on your case then
source : i coded it myself