So...That's it? That's the dump?

way to go fudders. "catastrophic" news and it's only down 10% and now climbing.

Attached: jnt2.jpg (400x400, 11K)

It's just about to drop again, stochrsi is overbought.

wait till btc starts goin down again faggot

when btc hits 3k JNT will be less than one cent

It's almost like volume was drying up and people who wanted to buy had to capitalize on confusing and/or negative news to get some volume at below ICO

>Buy jibreltoken and Allah will bless your life

Attached: jibcuck.png (675x662, 505K)

Yeah that must be it

yeah yeah. All just FUD to buy cheap coins hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

I've been watching the books. Every panic sell even for 100K plus was instantly snapped up and the price rebounded. Pretend as you wish but if people weren't buying it would be in the shitter. You aren't shaking anyone but retards.

people are overreacting for sure considering how many shitcoins get good value only due to hype. On the other hand why buying now if Ether will drop anyways thus making jnt even cheaper.

Exactly, we get rid of all the 1000 jnt Jow Forums autists.Thats a good thing.the ones left are the ones that believe in it.

There is literally nothing remaining at this point that even HINTS at JNT ever having real value. Seriously, why not just buy into BNB or credits, which will "definitely" go 3x this summer?

HOLY FUCK TREND REVERSING GET YOUR MEME LINES OUT BOYS BACK UP TO 0.0006 END OF TONIGHT

so this is... the power of SEED.... the power of Dubai.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-31 at 5.44.56 PM.png (472x357, 183K)

BUT COINSQUARE HOLDS MY FUNDS FOR 2 MORE DAYS BEFORE I CAN BUY MORE JNT AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SOLD THE BOTTTOM !!! THE FUD GOT TO ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please buy camel coin
thanks friends

Hope not buddy, might go up in sats for a bit but your best bet would be to wait for eth to go down to 370 within the next 3 days then maybe you can buy when USD cost is around 20 again.

Can't believe retards actually panic sold. Worst case, the seed group tokenize part of their 250m and this thing goes to like a dollar. Why sell now?

yea can't believe people sold after the team proved to either be retarded or straight up liars. haha, suckers

Adapting and improving is the whole point of development, keep your dirty pajeet hands away from my jibblies! REEEEEEEEEE

for sure, just sucks that the adaption puts into question the potential value of jnt now

Honestly have no idea why anyone is still holding this coin. There are so many better (and less sketchy) places to put your money.

lol this meme was created during the ico period, pretty accurate

Attached: 1514770879489.png (628x422, 217K)

Because jBonds have the exact same problem jCash had before. Just wait for the next crash and the next Medium post talking about yet another change where JNT isn't used anymore.