No AMB thread?

No AMB thread?

Anyone else happily accumulating?

Attached: ambrosus-logo.jpg (780x420, 38K)

Only time Amb threads pop up is when it’s near pump and dump time

user pay close attention to the JNT threads.
That will be you guys soon

Listen very carefully to what I'm about to say.

Ambrosos wants to represent external data (food) on the blockchain.

Walton wants to represent external data (RFID tags) on the blockchain.

Ripple wants to represent external data (financial transactions) on the blockchain.

These use cases are ENTIRELY contained within ChainLink.

ChainLink is the skeleton key that makes all these proects obsolete. It gives every company the building blocks to use oracles that represent ANY data, not just single use cases like food/RFID/financial transactions, however they want.

Ethereum is a blockchain with advanced scripting language which allows running of decentralized applications (dapps) and Smart contracts. What are smart contracts? It is a digital contract planted in the Ethereum blockchain. It is a tamper-proof commitment of all participants of the contract. It is used to exchange money, property, shares etc, without a middleman. Ethereum's creator's description of smart contract is to compare the technology to a vending machine. Ordinarily, you would go to a lawyer or a notary, pay them, and wait while you get the document. With smart contracts, you simply drop a bitcoin into the vending machine (i.e. ledger), and your escrow, driver’s license, or whatever drops into your account. More so, smart contracts not only define the rules and penalties around an agreement in the same way that a traditional contract does, but also automatically enforce those obligations.

Attached: 1507259673216.jpg (1077x1077, 349K)

Accumulating user, be very quiet.

I have 4 asic rigs mining this coin and getting over 25 million a day, no one person should every be able to mine so many of any coin in 1 day and thus is the fundamental problem with Ambrosus, the price is doomed to be extremely low.

I'm accumulating both. Fudding JNT myself actually in those threads.

For real tho why is the volume so abysmally low?

Someone better answer me real fuckin quick

25 million a day haha

Because Jow Forumsfags and whales own most of the circulating supply and no one wants to sell. Look at the team. Look at the advisors. Look at Versetti's job history. Once the market rebounds, masternode requirements and all the partnerships will be released and all the fudders will be comfy af with their massive stacks of AMB

Attached: photo_2018-03-28_20-34-21.jpg (1280x806, 110K)

Thanks senpai. Hope my 13k will be worth something one day.

Moving out to nodes

Nice story, it would be nice if true

>105k AMB

You and me both. REQ is my third pick.

the ceo is a goober

Attached: pol.gif (311x366, 133K)

Greetings Sergey, it's the freelancer you are ignoring. Nice you like my copy, now please pay me as promised.
0xd69e000b7be388c191fea865f823a1ce56fa628f

Litteral ponzi schemes and no gf threads getting more replies than this. Most of biz is fucking retarted, these are the people that bought fun, trx and xvg. Do you really expect them to pay attention to a supply chain token?

Not until it's 30k

Look at Vechain for Fuck sake. The bell curve of posts peaked around $6. Nobody was talking about Vechain while it was under $1

Exactly..they'll ignore it until it's 30k sats.

Why the fuck dont more biztards hold this shit? It's the who's who of crypto on the team.

Looks like it's that time again

Yikes. I know this sounds like bs now but I really do wish you weren't scammed.
In a few months when you're feeling like the world is full of horrible people remember there are a lot of us out here trying to look out for you.

DAILY. NO, HOURLY FUCKING REMINDER: NO PRICE ACTION THIS MONTH OR "EVER" FOR YOU AMBLETS!!?
>mfw swissfaggot gets offended everytime AMB or cucksetti is dissed
>mfw swissfaggot has an orgasm everytime TGcucks make another ((chad))setti meme
>mfw swissfaggot is ACTUALLY ceo of amb shilling his bags
>MFW
>MY FUCKING FEELING WHEN
bonus: remember that LARP several months ago who said his pnd group was coordinating with amb ceo to reach $2? and your swissmaster pretended to not have a clue and didn't warn you of the dump? FUCKING KEK
N E V E R E V E R

Attached: 12598239829.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Attached: BearPretending.jpg (780x319, 84K)

Exposes fake fussed. Did your family and friends kick your ass yet?

Attached: 6AC1C7E9-02E2-4243-A654-2FD023CEC1E6.jpg (1242x1843, 404K)

>t. TGfag
>mfw cucks actually thank swissfaggot for taking 90% of their money and actually volunteer to be mods

Attached: 1521251760086.gif (200x202, 38K)

>still in denial
REPEAT AFTER ME:
NEVER EVER
NEVER FUCKING EVER!

I'm going to laugh so hard when AMB does a 10x and you're nowhere to be seen because you unironically KYS.

t. Not even an AMB bagholder

>t. biggest bagholder and TGcuck admin
REMEMBER MY "WORDS"
NEVER FUCKING EVER!!!!

No one wants to sell but everyone is still afraid to buy in this shitty market thanks to grandpa.

>"Words"
>Using scare quotes this incorrectly

The absolute STATE of bears.

Read my post above bearfag.
She has been accumulating Amb. Reverse shilling works because biz logic- the more you FUD the better the coin must be . kEK

Mine too actually. Nice picks.