Tfw no friends

>tfw no friends

Attached: oze4t.jpg (412x351, 39K)

They're over-rated.

>tfw friends

Attached: IMG_0111.jpg (2592x1936, 1.54M)

>no friends
>no gf

MY WHOLE LIFE
MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

if you actually care about that you're probably under 25. focus on you

Took me way too long to realize this. The only 'friend' that's worth a damn is a good business partner.

everytime i think of making firends i think of how much of a pin it is to talk tpo people and and do stuff with other people

Crypto fucked up my life... Takes like 80% of my attention. I wish I would've got in a year ago instead of December.. so I could be a HODLr and be a long term investor. I think I'm addicted to looking at blockfolio and trying to predict the market.

daaank

>tfw get anxiety whenever my friends want to hang out.

same
literally everyone i meet either gives me the cold shoulder or acts super nice and flakes
it makes my penis feel soft

>no gf
>no friends
>no gains
a-at leat i have y-yyou guys !

Attached: kys.jpg (205x246, 11K)

Internet has created this.

Attached: 101B77B0-48E4-48A2-B4F1-6B9AE5E9979F.jpg (1024x577, 37K)

Were all gonna make it user...just have a balanced life, thats whats gonna make you a good trader
>t.lost 0.1btc on bitmex yesterday because i was in front of the computer for 16 hours like a retard

>lost 0.1btc on bitmex
Things will get better. Eventually.

Attached: feel3333.png (500x281, 51K)

>tfw friends but they're retarded normies that can't follow your conversation pace

Attached: 1431120412622.jpg (400x386, 33K)

>tfw I have normie friends since childhood, normies but true Bros that try to hide my powerlevel from other normies.

If I make it I will make up for them

Attached: 06-00-12-1521954991096.png (720x644, 31K)

Wtf is biz the new r9k now

noticing alot of Jow Forums and Jow Forums posts for relationships alot lately.

do you stupid eternal virgins just go to whatever board and start crying about being losers?
This is business not your weep weep about having a small dick and a lopsided face and how no girls will ever love you for you.

Take that shit to plebbit or Jow Forums where it belongs

>tfw too rich to hang out with my poor friends anymore

we're all frens here an we hang out everyday

Attached: 1520488415100.png (689x473, 97K)

makes total sense. losers want to get rich to get women and friends (things they never had). where do you think you are you self righteous faggot?

don't be mean

Attached: 17052987523.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

all my ex fiends have jobs families and a life

Attached: SadDog.jpg (421x413, 37K)

You're on Jow Forums. You're my friend, even if you're a faggot, OP.
Jow Forums has been my only friend for literally half of my life...

Even if she doesn't love you, I love you like a brother, user.
We're all gonna make it

Your job is to watch the market
We're all one big family anyway
You're alive...its a life

>who needs fiends?

Attached: twins.jpg (631x360, 113K)

>be NEET from 17 to 27
>decide to turn life around
>no friends
how do I make friends who aren't losers?

stop doing things a loser would do

wish I had some advice for you user but I'm in the same place

lost the few friends I had years back because of autism making holding meaningful relationships with anyone impossible. literally completely alone, only person I have is my mother who's getting old now. will probably end up kms when she passes away.

I had no friends for years, and those friends I had were not really good friends. They spoke bad about me on my back, and sometimes even on my face.

I do have now a "close" friend I knew a couple of years ago, he is very right wing and we share a lot of ideas, but I still do not go out with him a lot. Maybe he is not interested. Maybe I'm not a desirable person or I'm too boring, or both.

I'm close to asking my doctor for antidepressants, but I still believe I will lose a valuable experience if I take them again. While I took antidepressants I was way more social. Maybe I deserve all of this because what I allowed to happen in my life and suffering somehow will make me happy because I "pay" the social debt I created, somehow. To feel sad is like a criminal who goes to jail and his sentence ends and he feels free again because his sentence is done. I feel I need that depression to pay for my wrong decisions and lifestyle.

Finally I had sex but it felt so pathetic and mechanic, also the fear of super-gonorrea or something like that. I do not even care about sex a lot anymore. I hear men said that they would literally have sex 3 times a day, but I never felt like that. I feel sometimes I'm like 80 years old and I'm gonna die soon.

Go take classes at a community college or get a job at some fast food place. That's how I've met a lot of friends. Most of them are fucking weird but that usually means they have a higher tolerance for autist shit.

Maybe you overthink shit and need to relax and enjoy yourself my man

>tfw cant relate to anyone at university because you sit at home all day browsing Jow Forums

i dont even enjoy vidya anymore so i cant talk about that.

Attached: 1471113529296.jpg (646x523, 36K)

frens

Attached: 1474158260802.jpg (500x382, 17K)

Protip: everyone is a loser. Doesn't matter who you're talking about, everyone is inadequate.

Protip: normies love to hear themselves talk, just ask them their opinion on shit if you want to hold a conversation. Avoid politics and religion because that shit is bad manners.

To be honest, I'm tired of life. I hope I could disappear, causing no emotional no harm to my family, and inspiring no pity, just disappear... but at the end, I just want to live a good life and I'm too tired to even try to start once again.

>tfw have friends and already made it
it's harder than you think and you'll probably never do it

>wasted my 20s as an involuntary shut in creating music that no one really wants to hear, get laughed at alot.
>thinking ill make it someday even though in the back of my mind it was not going to happen due to no social life
>get the feeling im going to waste my 30s over this crypto shit. and end up paying taxes on gains that ill lose in the next moment.
its like my astrological chart is being a chump for life.

Attached: images.jpg (250x202, 10K)

maybe we have crossed paths in shitposting past
stay cool user i got your back

I had one best friend growing up my entire life, then during high school he started ignoring me and after high school wanted to be social media buddies again. I can't really blame him because all I did all day was play video games and browse the internet and he probably wanted to move on but I didn't want anything to do with real life shit. Now my new best friend is the same way except we still hang out every now and again but he's usually busy.

Attached: 1486801274060.jpg (720x539, 39K)

What kind of music?

I’m sort of in this same boat, I make music... and have been for years but it just seems like this gay rat race and no one cares about your art.

Go to Krautchan.co/int/ for friends, my friend

Attached: ED10ED12-6A5F-43A1-92A5-522EF24D873F.jpg (800x682, 57K)

just wait for androids. they'll be more human than human.

Attached: bladerunner18.jpg (936x527, 27K)

Protip: most people suck
I have had 'friends' throughout my life but at the end of the day they aren't true friends. You know you're alone if no one ever talks to you. If no one ever sends you the first message or calls you out of the blue. You're always the first one to talk and sometimes don't get responses. You go out of your way to try to connect with people and its always you initiating. This is how I know I'm a lonely loser piece of shit.
Change that, 99.9% of people suck.

Attached: 1522367763938.gif (424x240, 923K)

Who needs them anyways! you got Biz user. Welcome to neet land.