See basket of apples behind bar

>see basket of apples behind bar
>ask if I can buy an apple
>bartender says they are for garnishes
>tell her i dont care i want an apple
>she still doesnt sell it to me

who was in the wrong here

Attached: GettyImages-539272894.jpg (1536x1152, 159K)

You, you fucking commie

she was being playful by saying no to flirt with you and your autism just flared up over not getting the apple. probably could’ve fucked if you weren’t a dumbo

>ask if I can buy an apple

You're fucking autistic if you think eating an apple at the bar is normal, you should have just ordered a cider

Everyone.
>at a bar
Good job you degenerate

How much would you have paid?

5 dollars tops?

>Sell 10 15-dollar drinks
Or
>Sell entire apple for 1-5 dollars

Hmmmmm

i already ordered my drinks and food and wanted an apple

i would have eaten it as I was leaving

This is exactly the type of thing a person on this site would do in public

>drinking cider

if you want to get laughed at by the barstaff, maybe

to be honest thats not to bad for 45 for a woman

are you that autistic that you can't socialize... oh wait i'm on Jow Forums... ok go on

>falling for the meme
You're pathetic.

>giving a singlefuck about what anyone thinks of your drink

I once as a joke ordered myself a summers shandy lemon beer and the female bartender started giving me shit. i asked for a fancy wine glass and a straw to go along with the joke and ended up getting her number and my cock sucked. do what you like and roll with the punches. a short bar tender with giant tits might end up blowing you.

this is just as autistic as OP

no one is wrong, you're just a faggot. If I wanted an apple for my way out I would have paid the bill tipped her and then just said "i''ll take one of those apples to go" with a smile and she would have just given it to me.
t. not a social retard

lol those apples probably go bad half the time and you can easily get more

I'll sell anything for a profit especially that much of a profit

most people don't get this concept, amazingly, but that's why I'm a top performer

Nobody. You wanted an apple but they're not for sale.

jesus she aged like shit

kys tripfag

Attached: 1522086746186.png (500x478, 114K)

Attached: 1521407349867.jpg (207x277, 22K)

If this was germoney and you a syrian, you could have gang raped her in front of everyone and people would trip all-over themselves to give you that apple as soon as you ejaculated

Should've asked which drink it's a garnish for and then ordered one of those with an entire fucking apple. I don't know, I drink at bars - I don't buy produce.

the question wasn't would she sell the apple, the question was at what price she would sell it.

Everytime I think this board may be trending to normalcy, surprise autism like this pops up and reminds me where I am.

Attached: biz.jpg (720x546, 47K)

Attached: A8FE6E08-C320-4714-BE71-0F0A3F83A632.jpg (3264x2448, 2.67M)

Autism: the goods exchange.

Haha yeah dude shit was so cash that weekend hahaha I still cant find those flipflops that milf wrote her number on XD