How often do you encounter blacks in your country?

How often do you encounter blacks in your country?

Attached: SdBxbA4X.jpg (396x396, 16K)

daily

Every day.

Is there anywhere that's safe?

I actually see blacks maybe once out of 3 times I go out.

once a month, once every two months
imagine being a mutt lol

>flag
Imagine being a kike.

I've only seen black tourists in my country. One was an albino.

Attached: 1367869636431.jpg (640x480, 104K)

I know one black guy that sells weed at a cafe I go to. Otherwise maybe a few a year, and I've never seen one outside the capital.

Every.Single.Day
But still not as much as the arabs...

Attached: 1__smp5Q_QVnZU-ZcsZBjJDw.jpg (709x765, 63K)

Everyday.

I work with 3

I live and work in the country. Last time I saw blacks or muslims was a few months back when I went into a city.

Once a year now.

I don't think i ever did honestly.

Attached: 03db60047a25329a1ae2ade1cd92e79f34536c1a377c87f6f08fd810d303061a.jpg (400x408, 57K)

Almost never, propably those I encountered were only toursts.

And then people say that salvs aren't white...

Attached: 7894169.3.jpg (500x722, 119K)

Every year or so.

these

>in my country, in my neighborhood
Today, I'd say twice or thrice a month, for the last seven years or so. I live in a rural West Coast Finland. There just are not that many coloured immigrants in this neighborhood.
>quite honestly, today, the most of the time when I meet a "black person" in my country it usually happens in an aircraft taking off from a Finnish airfield
During my studies at TTY I met a black person or several every day for five years. My Physics Laboratory Class (Fysiikan Tyƶt 1) work pair was an Egyptian dude called "Yki". We got an undisputed "PASS" for each required six labs in a first go, and had a few beers after every lab at our tech students shooter's clubhouse.

Before all of that, maybe once a month?
>again, a rural West Coast Finland

Attached: thug life.jpg (600x600, 132K)

I see them daily but I communicate with them only on occasion as I live in a smaller town. The ones I meet at work are usually respectable, stable and very likable people (hint: if you come to where I work you work, too). The ones I see out on the street are often strikingly rude and annoying.
That's why I'm still no racist after all these years here, only rather sceptical when it comes to ideas like open borders.

Too often.

I simply find them around my bike.

almost never

Last time I did was yesterday in college and he gave me a funny look for some reason

My city is like 15% basketball american but i live in the poor as fuck area so it's more like 45% basketball american.

Daily unfortunately :(

Attached: brrrrrr.gif (720x405, 136K)

Not very often, and when I do it's the same people.

Open borders are ok if there's some sort of a regulation for how long a foreigner can stay in your country or how he gets citizenship. The whole ordeal with EU just mass importing Africans who treat EU like Africa, is just idiotic.

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

Attached: Patrick-Bateman.jpg (580x326, 81K)

who is this 'Blacks'?

every time I look in the mirror