What are you supposed to do if you’re an average guy who only makes 50-60k a year? How are you supposed to get married?

What are you supposed to do if you’re an average guy who only makes 50-60k a year? How are you supposed to get married?

Attached: D5A94BC7-32F4-4141-A590-3CA6270F9E97.jpg (469x452, 36K)

Just pay your taxes and die

>wasting money on a depreciating asset

Top tier goyim right here

It's over rated. When you ain't got it you want it, when you got it, you don't need it

How would you know lmao

I had that much in crypto and it seemed like a ton of money. I guess I was liquid $60k though.. Different from making that a year.

>death
there's a tax for that

What the fuck is wrong with 50-60k a year? That's decent pay.

you aren't supposed to get married any more, that was part of the old version of the slave meme plex. other user had it right, just pay taxes and die.

Coz I've been married ya dildo. Have a gf right now and it's over rated. That's how

he didn't say what currency it is,
but yeah 60k is nothing bad OP if you are from EU.

There are chicks who would kill to have a guy that makes 50k

Work on yourself?
Improve your well being. Eat better, exercise(doesn't have to be the gym), DRESS WELL(doesn't have to be expensive), enjoy hobbies.
Find someone who enjoys the hobbies you enjoy. Click.

Why the fuck do you want to get married?

I got married while working on my PhD and making 25k / year. AMA.

First of all- don’t fucking get married. Jesus Christ the betas on this board is unreal.

>How are you supposed to get married?
By getting deep into debt goy

>50-60k a year
Top fucking kek I only make 5k a year I really want to kill myself.

Have fun dying alone.

QASH 100X coin. invest now

i married my best friend, i've known her since we were 5. we're the same person, she's awesome.
i would advise marrying someone you like, who also likes you. then just don't turn into someone shitty.

Quit punching above your weight class when it comes to women. That's 99% of this boards problem, most of you are as bad as women at assessing what you deserve based on what you bring to the table. Go find an ugly girl who is actually in your league or go be miserable with the fucking losers on Jow Forums. You could always kys too but fucking an ugly bitch isn't that bad OP.

any regrets?

LOL he's only making 50-60k

KYS. If you are not in triple figures in 2018 then you fucking suck at life

I got married as a student with no income. Not even kidding. Then I made close to 300k the next year and crypto and my job only pays me 30k per year. Crypto might have saved my life.

No.

You have kids yet? When is she wanting that to happen

>Crypto might have saved my life

Might be what leads to your suicide too, don't count your chickens

She's waiting to see what happens with crypto first, smart woman

2 kids born before I finished my PhD. Everything is fine and life is good.

That's dope man. Are you mexican by chance?

nah, canadian white

You aren't. The system is working as intended. That's why I'm leaving the country for Japan.

Well atleast you are an average guy and have a job. Be thankful.

*takes half your investments*

Nah not really any regrets, just once you get married or even gf you do lose a certain level of independence but there is upsides too. My last missus was smart, this one is dumb, still don't know what's better lol. Sucks being lonely but when they are in ya pocket, that sucks too

>mexican
>having the iq to understand anything about crypto

Attached: ftn.png (846x302, 19K)

What's your take on arguing with the missus? Is it better to hurt her feelings with truth? or stfu and keep the peace?

listen to jordan peterson's videos on relationship, he advises you should communicate and bargain as much as possible

>not understanding that differences in averages or modes of two datasets are not indicative of differences in range

with that response, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about nigger

Thanks man, we don't argue often at all but right now I am giving silent treatment, mainly coz I don't know how to communicate, I feel like a chimp but it's easier.

lol jokes you pal, we all die alone in the end. have fun dieing alone and broke from divorce alimony

just keep in mind it's you and her vs the problem, not you vs her

How do I find girls like this? Or do you mean they would kill me if that's all I made?

thats gonna lead to relationship breakdown, family

use counseling, its generally good

church is free if you low on cash

imo: argue away, but keep the ego in check. recognize when you're both arguing stupid and figure out how to fix. someone *needs* to be the bigger person in every argument. sometimes it's you, sometimes it's gonna be her. and if you know your partner's weaknesses (eg, she gets carried away, defensive, or can get a little grudge-y [everyone can get like this]), be aware and compensate for this. don't pretend her weaknesses aren't there or shouldn't exist randomly to your benefit. balance them. don't let the situation get carried away.
in the end, i've found in relationships people don't remember specifics of the arguments as much as how they are made to feel while arguing. and this adds up. if you consistently argue dirty and need to stand on her to make your point, that's probably gonna come back to bite you in the ass whether you win or lose your battles along the way.
it sounds gay, but i think your wife ought to be your best friend. argue, but don't treat her like shit to jerk yourself off. if you're acting like a stupid faggot, admit it. try not to shut down. if that's your thing though, it can feel pretty good to come out and just walk into the room and say "fuck, i don't want to fight" and get things going again. people might tell you that's a pussy way of going about things but playing power games is a good way to make you both neurotic and the relationship as toxic as fuck.
oh yeah, and avoid weirdo power games and people that play power games. toxic as fuuuuck.

t. dated for 8 years, married for 5. she's a faggot but so am i, and she's more than happy to call me a faggot. daily.

Thanks man. I'll consider it.
Luckily we don't have kids and don't plan to.

>have fun dieing alone and broke from divorce
You know, if you bought a second hand car with high mileage, a lot of problems under the hood and a shot axle that would eventually cause you to veer way off the road into a crash, that's your fault for a) not doing any research before buying the thing and b) not performing any maintenance. That's as true for angry and frustrated guys as it is for literal bitches.

Both sexes hold each other to their own stereotypical standards, and your successful relationships come about finding each other in the middle.

Obviously if you have a strong affliction of feminism or meninism then neither of you are going to make those compromises to meet half way, you're both expecting each other to conform to the worst stereotypes as a defensive mechanism, to avoid making any compromises and expose your vulnerabilities - namely actually forming an emotional connection.

Even if it were true that you "die alone", that in no way equates to a life spent in lonliness, and I'm inclined to believe you only think that because you too, have spent your life in lonliness, and you've rationalized it's easier for your psyche not to undergo any shattering revelations like you aren't all that yourself, and instead of being humbled, defensively you lash out at those that are, because you don't want to admit it's you who isn't willing to meet half way, it's everyone else who has consistently undervalued your potential.

*shrugs*

Attached: 1520634068360m.jpg (1024x970, 169K)

>projecting this hard

Elaborate

So I know it's fucked but...
Right before meeting this gf I went out and picked up a chick at a bar, long story short she gave me warts, not on my dick n balls so not obvious but no symptoms came up till after meeting current gf. The girl didn't tell me and I haven't told current gf. I doubt she'd believe that I got them before meeting her coz why haven't I said anything? But I didn't know till after meeting her. She hasn't got them so I haven't bought it up. What do? I'm sure this is keeping me from being open and honest. What do? No larp

Are we going to pretend that the majority of Jow Forums boards aren't overrun by young and sexually inexperienced men that have been radicalized by mgtow philosophies, and now deal in absolutism on things that they have no anecdotal experience with, instead of bargaining for success?

Attached: tumblr_nmqozwR0N81titub2o1_400.jpg (380x250, 25K)

So the warts came and went? Maybe bring it up if they ever reappear. Sounds like your immune system has supressed them. I had the same thing, single wart on my cock. I put the burning stuff on it that you're supposed to use everywhere else BUT your genitals, and that made it peel and fall off. Never had another one, never told another girl and nothing has ever happened to them.

Okay so it sounds like you have them now. Go see a doctor (don't be an idiot like I was and almost burn your cock off with wart cream) and see if they can help them go away.

Unironically sadly this.

It's the guilt mate. Been with current for 5 years now so to bring it up now won't make sense
She was dirty girl and rimmed me lol, new missus ain't interested and neither am I in trying again so she'll never see. I got the doc to burn it off but came back, was quite painful so haven't been back. No one will see it so I ignore.

Not user, but I had nonstop qt3.14 azn girlfriends since I was in high school.
Biz virgins on here, here's a redpill. You only feel lonely because you never felt wanted. When you flip the table and grew up as the one who was chased after, being alone actually gives peace of mind. Just as you get used to your video games or that new job, you will get used to girls and sex. ofc this doesn't mean much until you experience it, so my advice now is to chase after pussy with 100% effort to get over this phase. The sooner the better.

Attached: 1517106326634.jpg (1024x778, 130K)

Also bitch gave me flat warts on feet (thanks) but barely visible, only to me. But if I burn them off I'll be left with red marks that will give me up too. Ahhh it's a shit feeling

You dump what you have into investments ASAP. Max your 401k and Roth your first few years and whatever is left over goes into high risk. 401k and Roth into medium risk.

You get married when the condom breaks

Look, much of MGTOW philosophies is real cold truth. But you are right that those teachings are meaningless to learn without first-hand experience.

It took me much longer to get used to having a long term relationship than it did to have a full time demanding job in a competitive field with competitive coworkers. But yes, this is decent advice, other than the video games example.

The best thing to people who need this advice is to be industrious and avoid video games. Blind escapism and power fantasies really allow you to accept financial, personal, and sexual mediocrity because you can always just cool off on Runescape or Fortnite or Civ or Poker or whatever floats your boat. Video games require mental effort and engage you fully but you are engaging with a computer program that lets you shoot guns instead of chasing girls or working up to a better job, or going after a passion you like. I keep slipping back into games for a week at a time and by doing so I realize how much it compares to mediocrity-causing drugs like Marijuana or Alcohol, and how it may even be worse. Alcohol and MJ relax you with no work done, whereas a video game is just abusing your brain’s accomplishment functions.

You will be bored for a while after stopping but will do actually interesting things to fill the void. And you suddenly mature and start finding girls and start moving beyond that 50k dilemma OP faces.

buy chainlink

>brainwashed by the dying alone meme

Have fun getting divorced raped cuck boy. I have multiple chicas on rotation. Run a side biz and have real passions. Friends and women are dime a dozen s I focus on myself

Any other advice for this wretched soul?
Do I tell her and hope for the best or not tell and try ignore the building guilt? Should I have guilt since I didn't ask for it and didn't find out till later?

That’s becUse long term relationships are not natural nor desireable, experience life