Ok, now that the bubble burst, how can I short Bitcoin?

Ok, now that the bubble burst, how can I short Bitcoin?

Attached: 1518567871209.jpg (684x1024, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OOm5D
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now that the bubble burst

Attached: DWUclCgW4AADhzc.jpg (1818x851, 34K)

if you have to ask, you won't make it anyway

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x328, 28K)

>shorting with RSI at rock bottom since January

i want to believe

>he thinks that he will be just like Wall St.

First one is always a burner OP.

This one is going negative with no chance of returning.

Attached: tearsforfears.gif (500x647, 260K)

>shorting the bottom
oh nonononono

>he fell for the indicator jew

Attached: brainletlight.jpg (635x631, 45K)

Take your meds dude, I see you shitting up almost every thread.

>20-Apr-2018 is coming no matter what he says

Attached: Joob.png (299x152, 33K)

>thinking it's the bottom
oh yesyesyesyesyes

how do i sue bitcoin? i have a pretty good case

You and your psyop glow in the dark.

Attached: haha.jpg (480x360, 10K)

get a time machine.
or
eat less brainlet pills

everyone is shorting right now so it's probably going to bart

I want to shit on her face

Keep cutting until your dad loves you.

k...k..khazar milkers

It's always creepy to post comments like this, but even though she looks totally different from other angles, this remains one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.

As to how to short Bitcoin, if you're degenerate, use Bitmex, or just wait to do it on more serious ETFs, which should come out sometime this year.

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market
A lot of us prefer not to tell anyone in real life we're playing with crypto, period.

>Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm
What?

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

Oooh... you should have said this the first time. BRB, going to short the market now, thanks.

Too bad about those cut scars on her arm.

Name?

See

Robert Paulson

Attached: 1520132820635.jpg (800x1198, 84K)

imgur.com/a/OOm5D

>would impregnate
>scroll down and see coexist flag posted on wall
>she's fucked a nigger
Into the trash

>cuts herself
>COEXIST XD
>clear daddy issues
after looking at the other pics she's not that hot anyway. DROPPED

Daddy issues aren't that bad user, they will cling to you like no other but if everything else checks out just tell her to fuck off every now and again. She'll pout in a corner and suck your dick on command.

Most girls in the millennial generation are either like this or straight fucking nutty because their fathers had no authority by the time they matured

I've dealt with it before, I hate daddy issue bitches though, I want fucking peace not to play power games 24/7 and have to act like a jaded fucker all the time. Can we have normal family hierarchies again already.

I agree