This guy is a psychopath, this isnt even the Onion

This guy is a psychopath, this isnt even the Onion

Attached: notonion.png (748x896, 287K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjjUOemW-_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This guy's a genius

Does anyone else get this really happy, satisfied feeling buying from Amazon? They're so much better than other stores. They're the best company in America, and I love spending money there. I'm an Amazon Prime member, and I subscribe to HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, and Tribeca Shortlist through Amazon. All the music I listen to with Amazon Music Unlimited, or I buy it from the Amazon Music store if it's not available on the streaming service. I love doing my part to put shitty brick and mortar stores in the ground.

Attached: Amazon.png (488x389, 98K)

You retards are so gullible it's not even funny

Attached: Capture.jpg (1178x841, 149K)

>it's X's fault Y failed
So the fuck did you think was gonna happen with automation and the internet?

Oh wow it's real

Amazon needs better free movies on Amazon Prime Movies. Barely anything to watch on there compared to Netflix.

Literal fake news, kys

Amazon doesn't have the selection of originals that Netflix has, that's for sure, but they have a lot of the A24 movies.

Amazon axed their seperate anime channel and now just include anime with Prime which is nice.

based

Attached: 1522334673773.jpg (501x501, 14K)

Thanks just bought 100k Amazon Prime subscriptions

Start watching at 2:28.

youtube.com/watch?v=fjjUOemW-_Q

Watch his eyes. These people are possessed - Zuckerberg, B. Gates etc.

>dude i looked in his eyes and now i have irrefutable evidence he is possessed by demons
i hate how Jow Forums invited a bunch of retarded boomers to Jow Forums

in reality he's just an autistic nerd who got old and they kind of look funny, just like zucker and gates

I don't know how I was even able to stomach pol before, they are retarded as fuck

Fucking Kek

I’ve been telling you faggots for years that he’s the incarnation of Satan

you are a corporate bootlicking cuck being reprogrammed by advertising and the social norms these companies propagate so you can give them whatever meager amount is remaining from your paycheck.

I'm pretty conservative but yeah the /x/-tier retardation on Jow Forums is a bit much

fuck off jeff ,
Cant wait for anti trust laws to have u rekt

Attached: Screenshot_20180331-235642.png (1080x1920, 1.01M)

Leave you fucking kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGssbaktT1I

Attached: Heil.jpg (273x184, 14K)

The time of the white man is passing and the fact that you spend so much time on Jow Forums is just part of the proof for this. KYS whitey.