Why are trannies so cringe...

why are trannies so cringe? do they deserve basic human rights or should they all just fucking die for being worthless sacks of shit?

Attached: 1566016238249.jpg (933x1160, 168K)

why are Spanoids so cringe? do we deserve basic human rights or should we all just fucking die for being worthless sacks of shit?

Attached: 10xc1uq.jpg (960x636, 137K)

Attention all:
I HAVE A PENIS.
YES SIR, A PENIS IS WHAT I HAVE.
DID I TELL YOU THAT I HAVE A PENIS? IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME THAT YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT MY PENIS. I AM A PENIS OWNER. THAT IS MY IDENTITY, THAT IS WHAT I AM.
I LIKE WOMEN. YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS TOO. I LIKE TO PENETRATE WOMEN WITH MY PENIS. WERE YOU AWARE OF THAT? I DEMAND THAT YOU SHOW THE PROPER AMOUNT OF DEFERENCE FOR MY PENIS OWNERSHIP AND SEXUAL PREFERENCES OF FEMALES.

Yep, a penis.
That's right.

everyone deserves basic human rights but the trannies need to stop thinking that their mental illness gives them some sort of special privileges

Attached: Abedisi.png (1280x800, 577K)

>Implying Sp*noids deserve basic human rights
cringe

Attached: famosos-de-cera.jpg (646x373, 43K)

>everyone deserves basic human rights
Wrong

mmm skittles

Attached: 1546006777308.jpg (519x519, 22K)

Right

The right to freedom is pretty high on that list, why do we lock up child molesters? That's against their human rights.

> muh fridum
How can it be important something that doesn't exist.

Ask a religious chap.

Hanner is Queen

What a cringelord jeez louise

take the only good kind of skittles

Attached: 1567594574666.jpg (243x290, 76K)

Based

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

berry flavour?

Attached: 900.jpg (900x900, 154K)

FaX

Attached: IMG_20190903_190412.jpg (356x802, 204K)

berry is probably best one
either that or original

the rest are pretty lame in comparison

Why did they replace lime in regular skittles with apple? Apple tastes like shit.

WTF
Just WTF

Attached: 9867b11f13d1127911f4bd40c82ae4de.gif (500x370, 488K)

basd
mmmmm berry

Attached: tenor (7).gif (498x373, 322K)

Fuck off pooftahs, get castrated.
Oh wait, you did that voluntarily.

Based OP. Trannyshits are a worthless walking shit, they deserve only fear, pain and death. Trannyshits doesn't deserve even to live. And don't care about the hate of seething trannies

Feminism is all cool and good with trannies until they exclude them. Then they go on Twitter.

genocide

Attached: IMG_20190904_154732.jpg (1080x1050, 124K)

THIS
SO
MUCH

Attached: 94EED602-9CB4-4342-802B-FF9F60CEB7C5.png (480x301, 161K)

Just rape them.

Attached: finland yes.jpg (580x420, 53K)

We are not talking about Estrogen pills, except for the Korean.

Attached: meme.png (720x663, 580K)

do they make berry flavoured oestrogen skittles?

Attached: HealthyCornyAmazontreeboa-small.gif (500x281, 722K)

They look like fun bros to party with. Whats the problem?

Imagine obsessing over something part of LGBT that did nothing wrong to you, and then get blindly triggered about them and posting it on 4chanz.

Imagine hating them to the point where you're just obsessed and that you can't seem to ignore it because you're a fucking retard.

Imagine being this much of a fag on 4chin
What?

> cringey gypsy faggot hedonist subhumans with a horrible taste in fashion
> muh what's the problem?

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

Imagine obsessing over tranies

They are corrupted human beings. Broken beyond repair. No, we shouldn't kill them. But definitely isolate from healthy people. They can spread this misery, corrupt our children, just like Satan does: by promising unlimited freedom from any order, tradition, morals etc. This is a satanic plague that is affecting society to a much greater extent than it used to. The rainbow plague. And just like a literal plague - you can't stop it from reaching you unless you stay at home living in blissful ignorance. It's everywhere. It's being forced upon us. It is slowly DESTROYING US. God save us from all evil. God bless you user.

Attached: 1566745027707.jpg (700x693, 90K)

yonkers...

or a better idea
stop obsessing over them tranies, and ignore them like real men
problem solved, meow meow!
FUCK OFF I DO NOT LIVE THERE.

jackson the yonkers tranny...

Jackson Yonkers, the Kitty Cuck known for eating his own shit on anonymous imageboards

post trannies getting gored

Attached: 1496684262595.jpg (721x1280, 217K)

can you speak english? me no understand pendejos. meow.
where's proof for me "eating shit"?

It would be right, if there was a God to begin with.

my name is jackson
i live in yonkers
i am a shit eater
thank you

>do they deserve basic human rights
Yes, especially the right to be diagnosed as mentally ill and treated. You don't leave a diagnosed schizoid running about and drowning in his illusions (if you do then shame on you), what trannies lack is identification of their health issues.
I mean, a mental condition that causes upwards of 40% in suicide rates is definitely a disease. If those suicides were on the tab of culture and lack of acceptance they would certainly have dropped a lot by now.

Sour coated one

Attached: 1555902455.gif (800x445, 1.9M)

Ignore them, you say... that's funny because they are actively trying to make us stop ignoring them. Shoving rainbows down our throats, down our childrens' throats...
They want to grow in numbers. They want to bring as many people as possible down to the same miserable state they're in. Children are vulnerable to it for example and are being exposed to it. We are not allowed to prevent this. Why? Why can't we make sure that our children won't be affected by this disease?
You may ask: 'how is it a disease?'. It destroys the soul, makes it harm it's own body, makes it useless. That's what a disease does, isn't it?

Attached: 1551056412200.png (1440x1080, 1.07M)

bro just fucking ignore them
it's like "oh no, i see a gay and/or tranie now i will get angry about it because i do not like them lmao"
so fucking annoying and cringe
no you are not
you do not live there
you never were
and you never will

you keep telling everyone you dont live there
i do
if you dont live there how can you say different

If you could understand what you read, you'd know that my post isn't about me at all. I guess the rainbow plague affects this ability as well...

Attached: 1559806813871.png (1500x1200, 88K)

I despise faggots who are like this (aka 90% of them),like there's nothing interesting about you so your personality is your sexuality?
this comes from a faggot so i know what I'm talking about

i know how to read, thanks.
i just don't want you hurting yourself ffs okay??