Another bullrun coming in the next few months

>another bullrun coming in the next few months
>gonna end up holding this fucking shitcoin while everything else 100X again

I’m not trying to FUD it’s just I have fucked my cost opportunity so immensely holding for so long... what the fuck guys.. you just KNOW shitcoins are gonna blast pass us again while Sergey hones in his anti hype approach to perfection. Anyone else dumping LINK to try and at least make SOME money back??? Fuck me

Attached: 10A8C069-89B3-473B-8D73-CC2F4CD5E541.jpg (278x276, 15K)

>when the linky too stinky
lmao

Attached: 0ce.png (351x329, 216K)

Whatever dude. You don't believe in it then fucking sell. No one gives a shit what you think. We've been over this a few times already. If you ain't iron hands then gtfo.

Look man, I watched thousands of dollars fly past me. If I bought VEN instead of LINK last run up I could have over a million LINK right now because I DO believe in it you fag lord

Just remember you're gonna be laughed at just because you weren't patient enough. Calm the fuck down and wait you autistic son of a bitch.

Yeah that was dumb user. But things aren't going to be so comfy this year. Most biztards will be lucky if their shitcoin even exists in 2019.

Coulda shoulda woulda. You'll never be happy with your trades cuz it's always in hindsight. Hold and wait and STFU. You can try to trade it and get burnt. Instead of just wait.

this post doesnt deserve a reply
but somewhere someone should actually give one of these a real reply
then 100% fud

basically

chasing valuation based on speculation requires you to know which fake speculative project will catch the imagination of the average idiot, which you can't know

and

requires you to sell before the dumb bag holders figure out theyve bought nothing, which you wont

or you could just invest in projects with real use cases and fundamentals
it requires a little more patience, but it makes a lot more money

This is also a worry. Anyone else see the code frequency on the LINK github??? REQ had spikes up to 100K and ours was max 4K. Not fudding go look.
>inb4 private repo

If there was a private repo why is there a transparent pivotal tracker which shows we are at LEAST one full month away??? If BTC breaks the downtrend and we all run up, who the fuck is going to buy LINK with their quiet bullshit for gains?? No one

Attached: 14DAB60A-138D-4D0A-BBBD-2A3D1BFC47BD.jpg (237x250, 16K)

Be a real man and grow and grow a fucking heard. It will teach you to be patient. I love kikes who tell me "I wish I can grow a beard like that". Yeah fucker, it's fucking easy, all you gotta do is just leave it the fuck alone. But no. Our 2 second attention span won't allow us to just leave shit be. We gotta fuck with it.

>just invest in projects with real use cases and fundamentals
Examples? Besides LINK

eth
xlm
link
req
qsp
xmr

etc etc etc

What's your opinion on RLC and ENG? In my opinion, RLC, LINK, ENG is the holy trinity when it comes to investing in smart contract projects.

It shows you have no fundamental understanding of the potential of LINK. You should give NO FUCK who buys in. The buyers will be institutions. Not fucking normies. SWIFT, SONY AXA, all smart contracts, Zepplin fucking OS. Who gives a shit if normies buy. Ethereum came and zoomed buy all those impatient fucks. LINK will do the same.

No one will ever buy LINK for gains. Their plan is clearly to get a mainnet working and build up the network over a period of months and years.
And the worst part is LINK is one of the few projects with a unique use case -- an existing problem that needs solving.
The overcrowded platform/supplychain/tokenisation space?
Absolute bagholder slaughter coming in 2018.

Like I said, go ahead and sell, youll just make it cheaper for me to buy every paycheck I receive.

LINK partnering with Zeppelin_OS is bigger than swift imo.

Which isn't to say the chainlink team will succeed. There are a million ways they could fail, not least a well-funded competitor appearing.

You seem upset bro, are you emotionally invested?. Sorry I’m not in a delusional bagholding haze and actually trying to manage my bags now for fucks sales
>le hodl

Its not. Not even close.

Most well funded competitors aren't going to believe in decentralized oracles. Fucking hell, barely anyone outside of Jow Forums seems to see ANY potential in it. Whether that's your "Jow Forums talking about bitcoin in 2009" or "this is a guaranteed worthless shitcoin" is up to you.

Why?

How so? Zeppelin_OS partnership means LINK will be the defacto choice for a decentralized oracle.

Chainlink are extremely well connected. They will partner all the tech companies in SaNFrancisco that have blue logos. See

Yeah but only within the immediate community. SWIFT would be an instant $10+ since it represents 11,000 banks.
Zeppelin is great but no one gives a shit unfortunately

>Most well funded competitors aren't going to believe in decentralized oracles
Yes until the smartcontract craze kicks off and amazon spins a network up in a month.
Zeppelin OS is some literally who tech start up
SWIFT is the backbone of the global financial system, to even compare them is ridiculous