So as part of our hiring process we have partnered with Google to obtain a copy of your posting history on the website...

>So as part of our hiring process we have partnered with Google to obtain a copy of your posting history on the website known as Jow Forums dot org
>The document is about 1400 pages long, but would you care to justify some of things you've said?

Attached: 1441550297984.jpg (569x422, 135K)

as if

i'll just laugh myself out nigger

jews did it

well to be fair my totse posts were way worse

E-everything on there is satire!

I-I-I- c-c-can explain

Attached: 1522430665487s.jpg (250x250, 13K)

I would actually pay for a complete archive of my posts. I've been here for 11 years and some of my precious shitposts are probably lost forever, it's sad to think about

Ahhhh the good old days when I was actually 12 and shitposting on the internet

>11 years.
i started with /b/ like most in 08

Absolutely

firstly, FUCK NIGGERS

DUST IN THE WIND, ALL OUR POSTS ARE DUST IN THR WINDDD

>2 full years after the FBI raided /b/
Why don't you have a seat

>fuck niggers, fuck jews, and fuck you too dandy looking faggot

Attached: bazjw5cl0b9x.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Does anyone remember the BOGO coupon threads on /b/ around 2005? Shit was so cash. Got 4 xboxes, tons of energy drinks... I miss those days...

>1400 pages
Fucking newfags

Yeah I remember those

I used to use them to buy DXM products. Knew it was a felony but I was a junkie for that shit

I was here when Obama was liked

*satire*

I don't think this company is a suitable fit for me unfortunately, I'm going to go with someone else. Good luck filling this position. I wish you the best.

That wasn't me he he he

Attached: 53453456.png (646x595, 280K)

i found archives of my bbs chat logs from 25 years ago. it's very odd to see my stupidity in written form.

lmao my friend found /b/ around the same time I did. He was 13 and did the exact same thing as you but also went so far as to buy crates of Dust Off and tons of Coricidin... The guy was an alien by the time he graduated high school - he still has no job

>if you could see all your irc logs
the horror

Jow Forums? Isn't that that secret hacker website? I wouldn't want to go there, it's dangerous. The posts you're seeing are probably from someone else. I was renting a router at the time, so we have the same external IP. But I certainly did not post any of those things.

Oh those?? Yea I was actual letting my friend borrow my laptop at the time. I'll be sure to reprimand him when I see him. Can we continue with the interview process?

>1400 pages
What do you take me for? A new fag? Here's my old IP address. You'll find the remaining 18,000 pages there.

I went through a lot of my old posts on ancient forums. You're either not going to remember any of it or you'll cringe. This is why its better to be ironic all the time since the only shitposts that have aged well are the ironic ones

Attached: 1515037878631.jpg (673x604, 26K)

If you can see on page 638 image 39 sums it up

Attached: 1520613060430.jpg (645x624, 42K)

I feel lucky to have been on /b/ when ashton lundeby started prank calling places on ventrilo as "tyrone". it was a solid 3 weeks or so of evening hilarity/ threats to slap people across the face with 2 nutsacks. Then the bomb threats started and he was held as the first victim of the Patriot Act. It was just like 1000 people on ventrilo making history, and Jow Forums helped me be part of it

Skip to the chapter where i found Jow Forums sir