/v/ here

/v/ here,

get fucked you dumb fucking niggers. I hope you all die penniless.

Attached: bitshits.jpg (1200x900, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidianews.nvidia.com/news/nvidia-introduces-the-beastly-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-fastest-gaming-gpu-ever
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol I even bought nvidia stock to dump on boomers
I bought GPUS to flip them
and I've been minings with gpus for the last 3 years

Fuck your hobby and fuck your market, you don't deserve cheap supercomputers if you're going to use them to waste your time and your life

Crypto is here to stay, you may not like it but Crypto is the currency of the future. You'll be buying your shit jew ridden games with digital currencies before your NEET life comes to an end and you are forced to work that 9 to 5 shit for Mr. Goldberg.

Attached: 1510864283863.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

How is gaming in any way, shape, or form a more valid use of computer hardware than literally anything else?

The best decision of my life was using money that could have been spent buying a video card to instead buy cryptocurrency about a year ago. The money I could have wasted on a Titan X instead made me six figures that I have since cashed out, obviously not a goddamn LARP because look at a chart, 2017 was filled with dozens of moon missions that any braindead moron could do what I did.

I could buy a thousand video cards but I won't because there are more important things in life than sitting on my fat ass playing The Witcher 3 on max settings.

I bought 10 gfx cards and they were all paid off in 3 months mining smartcash and vertcoin. Although now it doesn't make much after factoring in power, like $5 a day per card, or about $18,000 a year for doing nothing

video games are for losers

Mining is a safer hedge. If the coin never moons or all of crypto dies you can just sell the card and you only lost electric bills assuming you weren't cashing out to pay electric

call bs. i have 6 1070 gpus and altogether only bring in $5 a day.

Actually, I'd like to thank you for making my old shares in nvidia skyrocket.
Between this, that online book store and buying bitcoins back in 2011 whilst playing wurm online, I will never need to work ever again.

I have 1080 ti's, which I haven't been watching too closely for 2 weeks, so it is probably lower. I'd rather not look at it

>you don't deserve to use hardware for what it was designed to do.

This is your brain on crypto.

/v/ gay

I outwit bitshits

Attached: 1473081177601.jpg (1644x1995, 306K)

its not designed for gaming, they're supercomputers designed for rendering 3D. If you're not using them for either rendering videos/graphics/data than rendering them for crypto and ensuring network security is more of a help to mankind than using them to waste your life away playing videogames

>this is your brain damaged by 50k hours in skyrim

Attached: 1519319694969.png (550x543, 50K)

what about if you're using them to create 3D models for video games?

that's fine, you're still using them to get better at something. Hell, if you play video games with them and use them to model at the same time that's fine too, even more reason for you to have one

if you're only using one so you can play some AAA video game trash unoptimized at the highest settings 60fps you're fucking stupid though

fair enough, I was just curious if the end result of it being for a video game voided the original statement.
OP is clearly brain damaged, probably thinks the division is a great game too.

If you hate it so much then get into crypto, with the money you will be able to buy as many GPUs as you want at even higher market prices

>nvidianews.nvidia.com/news/nvidia-introduces-the-beastly-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-fastest-gaming-gpu-ever

>Ultimate GeForce GPU Offers Extreme Gaming Performance, Faster Than TITAN X Pascal

>GDC 2017 -- Crowning its award-winning lineup of Pascal™ architecture-based GPUs, NVIDIA today unveiled its fastest gaming GPU ever -- the GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti.

>Packed with extreme gaming horsepower, the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti delivers up to 35 percent more performance of the GTX 1080 and comes with 11GB of next-generation GDDR5X memory, running at a staggering 11Gbps, for the ultimate in memory bandwidth and gaming prowess.

>GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards, including the NVIDIA Founders Edition, will be available worldwide from NVIDIA GeForce partners beginning March 10, and starting at $699.

>The Ultimate GeForce, with the Ultimate Specs
NVIDIA designed the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti to handle the graphical demands of 4K and 5K gaming, DX12, HDR and immersive VR. It incorporates:

>demands of 4K and 5K gaming
>fastest gaming GPU ever
>memory bandwidth and gaming prowess.

From their own press release. Also the United States Federal Reserve will never allow cuckcoins to become the primary currency. Your meme money will be taken down once it pisses a few too many wealthy bankers off.

>cashed out
You wanna know how I know you're lying?

they still need to use the GPUs to even make the media, kind of a chicken lays the egg type of thing

anyway the main takeaway is if you're using supercomputers and not taking advantage of them from a business access when you're not wasting time with them you're using them wrong.

If you actually play videogames past the age of 18 you should off yourself.

I've been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the longterm

>what is marketing

When normies have discovered shorting, the bear market is over. Shorting now is the equivalent of buying XRP at $3.50.

There’s nothing even worth playing on a PC right now

jagged alliance 2 1.13 mod.

He meant AAAAAAA exclusives

Given that you don't seem to know that GPU's used for rendering and developing are different than consumer cards, I don't think you're qualified to comment on this subject.