Why is this country so anti Semitic?

They still don’t return the properties they stole from Jewish people in WW2. They have not even paid a single penny of compensation for Jewish people. Why are the reasons for this inhuman conduct?

Attached: 78681E42-0699-47B8-BE0C-A25D7B4A3501.png (400x266, 2K)

the More count based the more it's antisemitic

is Russia anti-Semitic?

If you looked at the "properties" Jews want "returned" that would negate your question.

Yes, Russians don't like Jews.
And neither does anyone else in the world.

Attached: 1567388524926.png (374x376, 221K)

>so antisemitic
You mean so based

Jews always ask and take never give anything always reasons you should give to them never reasons why they should give to you.

Attached: 1567545757331.png (737x856, 105K)

Everyone likes Jews except for muslims and retards

the why is the US pumping billions into Israel?

Know your place, Goyim.

When you spend centuries with the Jews, you get to know the Jews.

The Jewish power lobby.

And everyone else Jews ask and take from.

We love the Jews. Greatest ally ever, god's chosen :^)

Attached: ((jair)).jpg (645x509, 64K)

Because they lived here longer than anywhere else so we know them better than anyone else.
Why is this weeb proxyfag so obssessed with Poland? He makes several threads about us daily

>Jews
>Give us this, give us that
no
OY VEY THIS IS A SHOAH!

You're a motherfucking Jap. You soulless piece of shit don't have right to complain about inhuman acts. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: Nanking_bodies_1937.jpg (800x559, 250K)

mate your people do the siesta because working an entire day is too fucking hard

he admits that the Spaniards should not live, and have rights

polish people are the greatest allies of the jews

Spanoids are the most subhuman people on Earth. I don't kill myself because I think I deserve to suffer. But that doesn't have to do with the topic.

Attached: cani.jpg (247x304, 12K)

Wenn der Jude an uns Rache nehmen könnte, was glaubt Ihr, was mit Euren Frauen, Euren Töchtern, Euren Bräuten usw. geschehen würde, was glaubt Ihr, wie dieser teuflische Hass, dieser bestialische, sich im deutschen Volk austoben würde?

Attached: 1387426678335.jpg (800x738, 118K)