Monero anonymous chill zone

> you didn't get in at 0.023
> you didn't get in at 0.024
> you didn't get in at 0.025
> you won't get in at 0.026 [you are here]

keep your chinese controlled no-privacy coin with 0 use

Attached: Monero_article-1.jpg (1200x799, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency
steemit.com/bitcoin/@crazyflashpie/monero-is-not-an-altcoin-the-arrival-of-fungible-digital-money
topnews.one/2197-monero-is-the-favorite-cryptocurrency-of-cyber-criminals-study-finds.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monero
google.com/search?q=monero cartel&client=ubuntu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

monero chill moon baby

Attached: organic XMR.png (1013x439, 158K)

All hail Bitmain for their cryptonight miners.

Keep trying to change your PoW user, I'm sure that's really going to help...

Can't wait for Bitmain's AI miners to completely destroy shitcoins, like yours.

You've already lost.

t. expensive paperweight connoisseur

Attached: Capture d’écran de 2018-01-21 11-49-06.png (131x137, 25K)

Attached: 1516493977612.jpg (560x577, 136K)

Bags getting heavy, nigga?

I sold my monero for btc, gotta admit that wasnt my smartest move.

have you seen the 7-day graphs, butters ?

Attached: vile desu !.jpg (255x220, 7K)

>Monero
>shitcoin
top jej Jihan, top fucking jej

What are you doing here, Jihan? Aren't you supposed to artificially maintain the price of Bcash?

Will mining become profitable again after the PoW change?
It's down in the dumps currently.

Is now really the right time to get in? Shouldn't I wait for BTC to crash to 4k, or will Monero really pay off if i buy right now?

Monero (XMR) is the only crypto which is private and anonymous BY DEFAULT.

It is the only crypto with an actual practical use.

The entire crypto market is filled with vapourwares/shitcoins/scamcoins/memecoins and coins that are pipe dreams with empty promises.

It is no wonder that Monero (XMR) is being widely accepted in dark markets.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/criminal-underworld-is-dropping-bitcoin-for-another-currency

steemit.com/bitcoin/@crazyflashpie/monero-is-not-an-altcoin-the-arrival-of-fungible-digital-money

topnews.one/2197-monero-is-the-favorite-cryptocurrency-of-cyber-criminals-study-finds.html

Attached: 1521096191976.jpg (1000x541, 73K)

I think you meant to say btrash

This post should be pinned at the top of Jow Forums above the no begging post.

That'll end on 4/6

it'll brick the ASICs and break a % of botnets so there should be a diffchange within 2 days

should be fun to watch

Botnet impact is probably large.
I suspect quite a number of illicit miners have no update mechanism

tfw got in at $10
[spoiler]sold at $30 kill me[/spoiler]

I had 200 Monero at $1
Sold at $10

The mere fact that this shitcoin gets shilled nearly as much as eth is proof it's just an overhyped "much privacy coin" garbage. The name alone sealed it's fate. Who would buy some shitcoin named after a Mexican drug cartel.

Bitcoin doesn't get shilled because everyone knows it's the king and all that matters.

You altcoin faggots wish you didn't dismiss Bitcoin when it was "dead, going nowhere" and pray your shitcoin has a future. Lol

Nice fungibility, grandpa.

Bitcoin's only benefit is its first mover advantage. It has a public ledger, slow transactions and it still uses archaic technology.

Monero (XMR) will replace your shitcoin once the dust settles. The current crypto market is irrational.

Ok, ok, Zhang. how's the smog in bejing these days ? Is the dog fresh, too ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monero
google.com/search?q=monero cartel&client=ubuntu

cartel ? where ? please, more fud.

Attached: 1505838797308.png (645x729, 90K)

My nigga. Said it well.

Monero is fucked because it will be banned from licensed exchanges, as already happening in Japan because it's untraceable and stupid fucking regulators are honing in.

These retards don't realize these coins are done for. Monero's flaw is that it doesn't give a user choice if they do not want the privacy.

Another coin out there will give the user a choice, if they want Monero-level privacy or not. Extension blocks - worst case scenario the privacy feature will just be eliminated, but the coin can still exist and not be banned.

If Monero is banned, that's all the proof the black markets need that Monero is the most private of privacy coins.

Can you explain how they could offer a choice of privacy?

Optional privacy can't really be done correctly yet so your argument against Monero is pretty weak. Monero is much, much better because it offers optionally PUBLIC transactions if the user wants to share the transaction key to prove to a third party that a transaction happened.

Your point about banning Monero also just legitimizes that it's the only crypto that works like cash. Could result in a temporary hit to its value but in the upcoming era of decentralized exchanges and banana republics offering to become crypto havens it will be a pretty futile effort.