Bitmex shills kys

Greetings fellow degenerates. I'm sure I'm not the only fag around here whose noticed that there is an absurd amount of posts and replies shilling margin trading today. Consider this a friendly reminder not to trust anything on this website.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/XzFbgn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except I'm made a small fortune shorting Bitcoin since 2014.

i support this. not a shill. it is positive.

>the virgin long investor
- hours of research, most of which is just reading lies because there's no way to get real info
- humiliating and time consuming kyc checks to get into the good icos
- constantly has to watch the market and news in case shitcoin turns out to be fraud
- bear market fucks gains anyway even if everything done perfectly

>the chad btc shorter
- huge gains from leverage everytime btc drops a small amount
- btc always drops, no research required
- thousands of dollars earned in an easy hour thanks to volunteer fud spreaders
- supported and powered by bogs, can't be stopped

Jesus Christ, I've only been on biz for 5 mins, and they've been posting in every thread

Good for you. Not saying shorting isn't a good strategy. Just seeing an influx of this advice at once is a red flag for me.

Exactly, I spend way too much time on this board to not notice this absurd amount of shilling. I could be wrong but I just don't trust them when it's in every other thread.

Ive been shorting BTC this whole time. I’ve been teaching others and I’ve gotten my neighbors and coworkers into shorting the market and we are all making a lot of money together shorting BTC and Ethereum. I’m really popular now among my friends because I’m making so much money from shorting the market, a lot of them are making accounts in bitmex now because of me. I can’t wait for this bear market to continue for the next 5 years until I have enough money from shorting to buy a house and hopefully a nice car. Shorting is the best guaranteed way to make money in the long term

Hello friend, shorting bitcoin will make you literally millions.

Don't miss out on the easy money train. Using Bitmex to short bitcoin is easy and fun.

Cannot believe all the money I have made so far.

Fantastic, larp or not, I wish you luck.

Well we were bulls but we've had it and decided to become bears because it's more profitable and much easier.

Seen this one in every thread, can you faggots at least try to sound legit

OK, so... bullrun imminent?

I've seen this exact pasta word for word in 2 other threads at least. Larp or not, fuck you and die in hell.

Its a bot

Its weird. Its obviously paid shills because its not like there are bitmex bagholders.
Dunno why the mods are so fine with it.

Who knows, I certainly dont know.

we're all doing so well with shorting that we want to spread it to the world. btw its not recommended for biz frens, its more for the twitter types.

It's weird, there's multiple threads and no ref links.

The problem is we are at the peak of shorts.
Hence, the large amount of shills and newbz advocating shorts.
I will just do the opposite of what Jow Forums says and just 10x long

Thanks user for the validation.

now you are getting it

Oh is it a play to disrupt exchange bots that scrape social media for market sentiment?

>>get McAffee in, tweet "short btc"
sometimes you got to play by the rules of the Bogs

Attached: wojak bog.png (1600x900, 280K)

bump

Bumpero

bot campaign or not, use my ref and get 10% for the first 6 months: bitmex.com/register/XzFbgn

(I'm a real leverage degenerate, not a bot. Use my ref)