Let me be blunt. Is there a LINK crisis on binance today?

Let me be blunt. Is there a LINK crisis on binance today?

Attached: crisis.jpg (480x368, 97K)

>asking a question bluntly
Why don't you tell us what you've seen

rumour has it there's going to be a run on LINK and binance doesn't have enough in cold storage so binance uses bots to manipulate the price to avoid a run

Can confirm in the slack rory said they will have main net out with 1 partnership confirming themselves on april 20th

4/20. The partnership will be with Snoop Dogg. Don't screencap this.

rumor has it there will be a rumor of some kind spread very soon, or so I've heard

checking my team

C U N T F I R M E D

but yeah get your LINK off binance ASAP unless you wanna get april chink'd

Digits confirm
7’s of dankgreen

>Don't screencap this.
I screencapped it.

user, without knowing precisely where the bottom is, would you say its time for crypto investors to crack each others' heads open and feast on the goo inside?

I think people lost faith in it because REQs failure to deliver. REQ was supposed to be using it. There was also a bad review of the code a few days ago by some site. Although the idea is good, people are losing faith in LINK being the oracle solution for the future.

Kek, good one. Rory wouldn't post that the sky is blue. "Must check with my team before confirming"

>ShitLink about to fall out of the top 100

It's over fagots

Can anyone give me step by step how to make chainlink off binance?

I would increase my stack and lower my avg. buy price but I'm over this piece of shit. Whatever happens happens

for a sharpie in the pooper with a time stamp i'll make you how anything!

Send it to me, I'll keep it safe for you.

ok im fucking scared...is this real?

how?

what do you mean a run? I might be a dumb nigger but i have all my link in storage. I left some on binance just in case it goes up to do a quick sell.

A run as in a moonshot? Binance doesn't have enough linkies to keep up with the demand so they have to keep the price down??? Am I right or nah

>what is run
>where am I
>why do people point and laugh

nice digits